Trump Praises Hitler to Gen. Kelly

The beauty of this is that Trump could actually praise Hitler, Stalin and Mao and nobody would believe it.

Rightfully so.

A word to the wise, so therefore it will fall on useful idiot deaf ears, when you cry wolf 1000 times.....

NOBODY. BELIEVES. ANYTHING. YOU. SAY.

Edited by BillsFanNC
  • Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

The beauty of this is that Trump could actually praise Hitler, Stalin and Mao and nobody would believe it.

Huh? All Trump does is praise dictators. Every dictator he says is the smartest guy he ever met. Xi, Orban and Putin are his buddies he wants to be like. 

• Disagree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

Rightfully so.

A word to the wise, so therefore it will fall on useful idiot deaf ears, when you cry wolf 1000 times.....

NOBODY. BELIEVES. ANYTHING. YOU. SAY.

Many people believe it. And many more will. 

• Disagree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

News flash.  Hilter's been dead for about 78 years.  And I'm not defending Hitler.  But I'll say this.  Hitler wouldn't apologize for mislabeling a savage murderer.  And they would have shot that mofo dead already rather than the dems kissing his ass.  Disgusting. 

Meanwhile in our time period, you're defending the team (Biden and the Dems) that is already doing everything an authoritarian dictator, police state, political persecution, government/corporate fascist axis type regime would be doing and using the excuse to be authoritarian in order to stop somebody else from getting elected and becoming an authoritarian.  Nice switch-a-roo.  

You love telling stories.  So cute.

No one is above the law, right? Except....

LOCK HER UP.

F'n idiots

It is such a cult. Even a widely respected military general must be considered a liar if they say anything negative against the orange god king. That is the automatic default response to any criticism of Donnie. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Andy1 said:

It is such a cult. Even a widely respected military general must be considered a liar if they say anything negative against the orange god king. That is the automatic default response to any criticism of Donnie. 

Do they not lie?

5 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Praising Hitler is better than what???

Sorry i forgot you can't comprehend when you read so never mind Tibs .

But i was asking if it was the same as having a bunch of law breaking murderers from a bunch of other countries running free in this country ?

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

Democrats fire you if you’re on the wrong “team:”

On the day it was published in the summer of 2010, the Rolling Stone articleelectrified Washington in a way that almost seems quaint by today’s news standards: The commander of American troops in Afghanistan, Gen. Stanley A. McChrystal, and his aides were quoted privately mocking several government officials. One McChrystal aide referred to Vice President Joseph R. Biden Jr. using the phrase “bite me.”

An angry President Barack Obama promptly fired the general, putting an end to a storied career that had included running the military’s most secretive Special Operations missions and the American-led war effort in Afghanistan.

• Thank you (+1) 2

35 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Many people believe it. And many more will. 

Praise Mao and wouldn’t believe it?

Oh. Ok.  So your response to this is:

President-elect Joe Biden will tap Anita Dunn, an Obama-administration alumna who praised Chinese communist leader Mao Zedong’s political philosophy, for senior White House adviser, Axios reported Friday. 

https://freebeacon.com/politics/forced-from-obama-admin-for-praising-mao-anita-dunn-to-return-to-white-house/

I’ve got more.  Much more.  

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

4 hours ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

you guys really do want authoritarianism.  Look who you're defending:  Hitler.

Your the Douche canoe, i don't remember seeing any authoritarian actions from the orange man of course those of you that are motivated by the total biased hatred of someone can find or make up anything and even pay others to write what ever the narrative needs it to be .

Who was the one that locked down the capital with fences & had troops come in & sleep in parking garages because he was paranoid ??

You call him a dictator because he wanted to go into cities & reinstate peace/law & order when the mobs were running wild beating people burning gov't buildings and such but that's cool to allow that to happen . I'd rather have a leader with a set of balls instead of one that need depends .

But of course in todays world with all the sensitive people that hurts their feelings . 

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

5 hours ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

What motivation does Gen Kelly have to lie about this.

In the world today it's hard to know what motivates any one for saying things about others, this guy says he did, i don't know if this guy is truthful . If he can produce more than just him self only to say he said this & some one else can corroborate this story then maybe he might be on to something but now it's a he said he said I need much more than that to condemn someone .

• Thank you (+1) 1

8 hours ago, BillStime said:

You love telling stories.  So cute.

No one is above the law, right? Except....

LOCK HER UP.

F'n idiots

No one is above the law, except people protected by the party.  At some point you might want to stop being a clown for these people. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

23 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

No one is above the law, except people protected by the party.  At some point you might want to stop being a clown for these people. 

That’s all it’s good for. Leading the idiot brigade while it’s masters rob and destroy our country, then leave the useful idiots behind to take the blame while they screw off with millions of dollars.

It’s too stupid to think for itself. 

• Agree 1

12 hours ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Sadly, in today's America, you support the party that has the list.  Start with the J6 political prisoners and figure out the rest.  

Oh brother. God help us all if your MAGA clown gets in power again.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Oh brother. God help us all if your MAGA clown gets in power again.

You're fooling yourself.  The main theme is Trump loves and admires authoritarian dictators and therefore he aspires to become one himself.  Pure nonsense peddled by the left to raise fear in voters.  Meanwhile the Democrats are actually doing the authoritarian things you guys claim the other guy will do.  Again, this administration is doing those things already.  And while I've got my concerns about Trump I'm certain he'll do far less damage than another 4 years of Biden or whoever becomes President when he dies before his 2nd term ends in 2028.  How much longer this fake President can delude the faithful into believing his polices are good for America is uncertain.  One thing I can guarantee and take comfort in is you and your neo-liberal "friends" will suffer far more from the consequences of Biden and the Democrats disastrous agenda than I.  If only because you believe their BS and are most likely unprepared for the disaster ahead.    

This VDH essay resonates with truth and expresses it way better than I. 

https://amgreatness.com/2024/03/11/the-anti-democratic-democratic-left/

• Agree 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

You're fooling yourself.  The main theme is Trump loves and admires authoritarian dictators and therefore he aspires to become one himself.  Pure nonsense peddled by the left to raise fear in voters.  Meanwhile the Democrats are actually doing the authoritarian things you guys claim the other guy will do.  Again, this administration is doing those things already.  And while I've got my concerns about Trump I'm certain he'll do far less damage than another 4 years of Biden or whoever becomes President when he dies before his 2nd term ends in 2028.  How much longer this fake President can delude the faithful into believing his polices are good for America is uncertain.  One thing I can guarantee and take comfort in is you and your neo-liberal "friends" will suffer far more from the consequences of Biden and the Democrats disastrous agenda than I.  If only because you believe their BS and are most likely unprepared for the disaster ahead.    

This VDH essay resonates with truth and expresses it way better than I. 

https://amgreatness.com/2024/03/11/the-anti-democratic-democratic-left/

Thanks for posting that article very informative but you can bet the Bidenites here won't read it because they may find out some things about those in our gov't that they won't agree with or at the very least anyone with the slightest bit of common sense would even think about the possibilities of such things .

But as we know it will always go back to the narrative "IT"S TRUMPS FAULT" ..

• Agree 2