Trump Praises Hitler to Gen. Kelly

Not much of a surprise at this point

https://www.mediaite.com/news/new-trumps-jaw-dropping-praise-for-nazi-leader-adolph-hitler-revealed-to-cnn-by-ex-chief-kelly/

“He said, ‘Well, but Hitler did some good things.’ I said, ‘Well, what?’ And he said, ‘Well, [Hitler] rebuilt the economy.’ But what did he do with that rebuilt economy? He turned it against his own people and against the world. And I said, ‘Sir, you can never say anything good about the guy. Nothing,’” Kelly recounted. “I mean, Mussolini was a great guy in comparison.”

“It’s pretty hard to believe he missed the Holocaust, though, and pretty hard to understand how he missed the 400,000 American GIs that were killed in the European theater,” Kelly told me. “But I think it’s more, again, the tough guy thing.”

Trump’s admiration for Hitler went further than the German leader’s economic policies, according to Kelly. Trump also expressed admiration for Hitler’s hold on senior Nazi officers. Trump lamented that Hitler, as Kelly recounted, maintained his senior staff’s “loyalty,” while Trump himself often did not.

“He would ask about the loyalty issues and about how, when I pointed out to him the German generals as a group were not loyal to him, and in fact tried to assassinate him a few times, and he didn’t know that,” Kelly recalled. “He truly believed, when he brought us generals in, that we would be loyal — that we would do anything he wanted us to do,” Kelly told me.

Is this a surprise that it's coming up now and seeing as the only 2 to post are you 2 is that also a surprise ?? Then it's CNN too so there's another surprise ya'll are just full of surprises today .

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Not much of a surprise at this point

https://www.mediaite.com/news/new-trumps-jaw-dropping-praise-for-nazi-leader-adolph-hitler-revealed-to-cnn-by-ex-chief-kelly/

“He said, ‘Well, but Hitler did some good things.’ I said, ‘Well, what?’ And he said, ‘Well, [Hitler] rebuilt the economy.’ But what did he do with that rebuilt economy? He turned it against his own people and against the world. And I said, ‘Sir, you can never say anything good about the guy. Nothing,’” Kelly recounted. “I mean, Mussolini was a great guy in comparison.”

“It’s pretty hard to believe he missed the Holocaust, though, and pretty hard to understand how he missed the 400,000 American GIs that were killed in the European theater,” Kelly told me. “But I think it’s more, again, the tough guy thing.”

Trump’s admiration for Hitler went further than the German leader’s economic policies, according to Kelly. Trump also expressed admiration for Hitler’s hold on senior Nazi officers. Trump lamented that Hitler, as Kelly recounted, maintained his senior staff’s “loyalty,” while Trump himself often did not.

“He would ask about the loyalty issues and about how, when I pointed out to him the German generals as a group were not loyal to him, and in fact tried to assassinate him a few times, and he didn’t know that,” Kelly recalled. “He truly believed, when he brought us generals in, that we would be loyal — that we would do anything he wanted us to do,” Kelly told me.

Can't be much worse than Biden apologizing for calling a Murderer a Illegal & mistaking the name of the murdered young lady that was murdered by the ILLEGAL Immigrant, which was allowed to stay in this country under this presidents watch & all of those gang members allowed in up in NYC is it ? 

Just now, Joe Ferguson forever said:

What motivation does Gen Kelly have to lie about this.

He's a known liar.  

• Dislike 1

18 minutes ago, T master said:

Is this a surprise that it's coming up now and seeing as the only 2 to post are you 2 is that also a surprise ?? Then it's CNN too so there's another surprise ya'll are just full of surprises today .

There's a book coming out tomorrow with these quotes.  Kelly would likely sue if it weren't true.

11 minutes ago, T master said:

Can't be much worse than Biden apologizing for calling a Murderer a Illegal & mistaking the name of the murdered young lady that was murdered by the ILLEGAL Immigrant, which was allowed to stay in this country under this presidents watch & all of those gang members allowed in up in NYC is it ? 

Praising Hitler is better than what???

1 minute ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

For example?  We know that trump is.  loads of examples.

The sand called.  It wants your head back.  

• Haha (+1) 2

18 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Praising Hitler is better than what???

Caring more about an illegal murderer than a young citizen he killed.  And a President apologizing for not saying "undocumented".  That's a gutless and disgusting act of obedience to the insane inmates running the party by a person unfit to lead.  That's worse.  Biden should have told them to ***** off.   The only thing more offensive is you jerks defending this douche.

Edited by All_Pro_Bills
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Caring more about an illegal murderer than a young citizen he killed.  And a President apologizing for not saying "undocumented".  That's a gutless and disgusting act of obedience to the insane inmates running the party by a person unfit to lead.  That's worse.  Biden should have told them to ***** off.   The only thing more offensive is you jerks defending this douche.

Oh, get the f out of here.  All life is precious.

image.thumb.jpeg.9e4e11aadc8aa0ab2c39235a1dea5c76.jpeg

bf_victims_05172022

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

36 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

you guys really do want authoritarianism.  Look who you're defending:  Hitler.

News flash.  Hilter's been dead for about 78 years.  And I'm not defending Hitler.  But I'll say this.  Hitler wouldn't apologize for mislabeling a savage murderer.  And they would have shot that mofo dead already rather than the dems kissing his ass.  Disgusting. 

Meanwhile in our time period, you're defending the team (Biden and the Dems) that is already doing everything an authoritarian dictator, police state, political persecution, government/corporate fascist axis type regime would be doing and using the excuse to be authoritarian in order to stop somebody else from getting elected and becoming an authoritarian.  Nice switch-a-roo.  

Edited by All_Pro_Bills
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 1

51 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Wow, Hitler! 

Is this how you want it for the "illegal people"? 

image.png.9dbd086521cebc10f3f61a383f403d87.png

image.png.29968bec76b3cb60f84b16cd6f9a6fb0.png

43 minutes ago, Unforgiven said:

You've chosen to ignore content by BillStime. Options 

You've chosen to ignore content by Joe Ferguson forever. Options 

*DOUCHE NOZZLES

Not me??? 

Come on, put me on the list! 

• Haha (+1) 1

31 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Wow, Hitler! 

Is this how you want it for the "illegal people"? 

image.png.9dbd086521cebc10f3f61a383f403d87.png

image.png.29968bec76b3cb60f84b16cd6f9a6fb0.png

Not me??? 

Come on, put me on the list! 

Sadly, in today's America, you support the party that has the list.  Start with the J6 political prisoners and figure out the rest.  

• Disagree 1
  • Agree 1