Trump Praises Hitler to Gen. Kelly

18 minutes ago, phypon said:

I feel bad for you.  I really do.  I hope you can take the goggles off and see what's been happening to our country.  Take the partisan politics out of the equation.  Please, I extend my hand to you as a fellow American.  There is a lot of insanity going on right now.  Please see it for what it is.

As far as your friend, he crossed the line.  He needs to go.  Not just against me, but against many, many good posters here.  You have to be able to at least see that.

Don't feel sorry for me.  If a liberal wins, I'm good.  If trump wins, I'm probably still good short term.  And if long term looks bad, I'm gone.  Now what are you going to do if a D wins?  Riot?

• Agree 1

8 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Don't feel sorry for me.  If a liberal wins, I'm good.  If trump wins, I'm probably still good short term.  And if long term looks bad, I'm gone.  Now what are you going to do if a D wins?  Riot?

No, I'm not going to riot.  I'm very afraid of something bad kicking off.  I don't want to see it.  

If by saying that you are "gone" and you mean leaving the country, I don't blame you.  I will stay as long as I can, but knowing the history of NAZI Germany, at a certain point, the writing will be on the wall and it will be time to leave.  I fear with the leftist extremists, that we are close to that point now. 

• Thank you (+1) 2

1 hour ago, phypon said:

No.  You need to go.  Nobody wants you here anymore.  You've gone too far at this point.

To the other posters that haven't contacted the mods, I urge you to do so.  BillsTime has crossed the line too many times.  Adds nothing to the conversations and continues to belittle and insult posters on a regular basis.  There is no room for such a poster here anymore.  Please report him to the mods.  It's time.  He needs to go.

I want him here! It's just a bonus he pisses your dumb ass off! 🤣

• Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, phypon said:

I'm very afraid of something bad kicking off.

and you think people like Billsy and I are going to be involved.That would be much more likely from someone who openly supports the events of Jan 6.  Yes, I too learn from history.  But one side of the political war admires Hitler and 1 despises him.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

13 minutes ago, phypon said:

No, I'm not going to riot.  I'm very afraid of something bad kicking off.  I don't want to see it.  

If by saying that you are "gone" and you mean leaving the country, I don't blame you.  I will stay as long as I can, but knowing the history of NAZI Germany, at a certain point, the writing will be on the wall and it will be time to leave.  I fear with the leftist extremists, that we are close to that point now. 

It's perplexing that someone, who is fearful of Nazi Germany, would vote a third time for a person who praises Hitler.

14 minutes ago, phypon said:

You fear free and fair elections?

• Eyeroll 1

And the 3 idiot residents have something to say and voice an opinion trying to disguise it and repackage it even though they are actually supporting what they purportedly condemn and criticize.  

Funny how you all came to post in one fell swoop. Looks like 1 account, not three....

15 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

and you think people like Billsy and I are going to be involved.That would be much more likely from someone who openly supports the events of Jan 6.  Yes, I too learn from history.  But one side of the political war admires Hitler and 1 despises him.

No, I know you wouldn't be involved.  You wouldn't protect your dog if someone kicked it.  You're a *****.

Edited by phypon
  • Agree 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, phypon said:

And the 3 idiot residents have something to say and voice an opinion trying to disguise it and repackage it even though they are actually supporting what they purportedly condemn and criticize.  

Funny how you all came to post in one fell swoop. Looks like 1 account, not three....

You're starting to lose it man.  Maybe go get refreshed talking points ATOP?

8 minutes ago, BillStime said:

9 minutes ago, BillStime said:

What are you talking about?

2 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

yes, because being in a mob is so brave.  No, revolting is revolting.

Says the person that is part of the mob.  Fitting.  Must be hard keeping up with 3 screen name conversations.

Just now, BillStime said:

You're having a bad day.

Based on all of your reactions inside of 30 seconds I'm pretty sure you are the one that is "losing it".  What else you got to say?  C'mon, prove to us how sweet it's going to be when you are finally banned.  Aren't you going to call me a racist and call me precious?  Keep it up.  Are you trying to get me to call you a bad name and pull me into your game?  It's not going to work...

8 minutes ago, phypon said:

What are you talking about?

Says the person that is part of the mob.  Fitting.  Must be hard keeping up with 3 screen name conversations.

Well, it seems Billsy and I grew up in the same WNY village albeit at different times.  I know nothing about Tibs other than his posts.  But way to find another conspiracy when none exists.  I almost feel sorry for you.  But not quite.  You've chosen to be on the wrong side.  

4 minutes ago, phypon said:

Based on all of your reactions inside of 30 seconds I'm pretty sure you are the one that is "losing it".  What else you got to say?  C'mon, prove to us how sweet it's going to be when you are finally banned.  Aren't you going to call me a racist and call me precious?  Keep it up.  Are you trying to get me to call you a bad name and pull me into your game?  It's not going to work...

👆Same guy👇

2 hours ago, phypon said:

Serious question, are you on a sex offender list?  I'm pretty sure you are legally obligated to answer this question honestly.  I'm not.  I'm not so sure you are not.  So, are you?

4 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Well, it seems Billsy and I grew up in the same WNY village albeit at different times.  I know nothing about Tibs other than his posts.  But way to find another conspiracy when none exists.  I almost feel sorry for you.  But not quite.  You've chosen to be on the wrong side.  

And that's the difference between us, brother.  I do feel sorry for you.  I hope you wake up before it's too late.  I hope you wake up and take care of your family and do what's right by them.

3 minutes ago, BillStime said:

👆Same guy👇

You keep trying.  I know you are that type that thinks if they get the last word in that you "won".  You're only making yourself look more stupid by the minute with your incoherent ramblings.  

5 minutes ago, phypon said:

You keep trying.  I know you are that type that thinks if they get the last word in that you "won".  You're only making yourself look more stupid by the minute with your incoherent ramblings.  

No, I am simply highlighting your hypocrisy and it really bothers you.

1 minute ago, BillStime said:

No, I am simply highlighting your hypocrisy and it really bothers you.

You're entire MO here is to be a troll and bother people.  All you do is insult people.  You need to go...

2 minutes ago, phypon said:

You're entire MO here is to be a troll and bother people.  All you do is insult people.  You need to go...

Have you ever called our Karen who litters the board with this garbage every single day?

Should you also report @BillsFanNC?

On 2/19/2024 at 3:45 PM, BillsFanNC said: