Trump Praises Hitler to Gen. Kelly

2 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Just like everything else with you, that is a propaganda, edited video.  Cherry picked.  You have access to the ACUTAL footage of what happened that day, but of course, you will choose to ignore it to push your political narrative.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, phypon said:

Just like everything else with you, that is a propaganda, edited video.  Cherry picked.  You have access to the ACUTAL footage of what happened that day, but of course, you will choose to ignore it to push your political narrative.

Delusional 

3 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Why stay then? They literally created a site for people just like you?

No.  You need to go.  Nobody wants you here anymore.  You've gone too far at this point.

To the other posters that haven't contacted the mods, I urge you to do so.  BillsTime has crossed the line too many times.  Adds nothing to the conversations and continues to belittle and insult posters on a regular basis.  There is no room for such a poster here anymore.  Please report him to the mods.  It's time.  He needs to go.

Edited by phypon

3 minutes ago, phypon said:

No.  You need to go.  Nobody wants you here anymore.  You've gone too far at this point.

Hoax

3 minutes ago, phypon said:

To the other posters that haven't contacted the mods, I urge you to do so.  BillsTime has crossed the line too many times.  Adds nothing to the conversations and continues to belittle and insult posters on a regular basis.  There is no room for such a poster here anymore.  Please report him to the mods.  It's time.  He needs to go.

giphy.gif

Edited by BillStime

• Disagree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, phypon said:

Don't you love how the free speech folks can only handle sugar-coated Trump news?

• Like (+1) 1

31 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Delusional 

No.  He's a liar.  He doesn't actually believe the footage was staged.  He doesn't believe the mob held a peaceful protest.  He doesn't actually believe that the election was rigged.  In that tiny part of his cerebrum that can reason, he knows this is all bs.  And he still approves of what the scumbags did Jan 6.  btw, who is he to tell you to leave.  I guess by reported he meant he went to the principal.

• Agree 1

6 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

No.  He's a liar.  He doesn't actually believe the footage was staged.  He doesn't believe the mob held a peaceful protest.  He doesn't actually believe that the election was rigged.  In that tiny part of his cerebrum that can reason, he knows this is all bs.  And he still approves of what the scumbags did Jan 6.  btw, who is he to tell you to leave.  I guess by reported he meant he went to the principal.

I feel bad for you.  I really do.  I hope you can take the goggles off and see what's been happening to our country.  Take the partisan politics out of the equation.  Please, I extend my hand to you as a fellow American.  There is a lot of insanity going on right now.  Please see it for what it is.

As far as your friend, he crossed the line.  He needs to go.  Not just against me, but against many, many good posters here.  You have to be able to at least see that.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, phypon said:

I hope you can take the goggles off and see what's been happening to our country.  Take the partisan politics out of the equation.  Please, I extend my hand to you as a fellow American.  There is a lot of insanity going on right now.  Please see it for what it is.

We know.

56 minutes ago, phypon said:

that is a propaganda, edited video

9 minutes ago, phypon said:

I feel bad for you.  I really do.  I hope you can take the goggles off and see what's been happening to our country.  Take the partisan politics out of the equation.  Please, I extend my hand to you as a fellow American.  There is a lot of insanity going on right now.  Please see it for what it is.

As far as your friend, he crossed the line.  He needs to go.  Not just against me, but against many, many good posters here.  You have to be able to at least see that.

Nope, they just run from one current thing to the next with rage and insults.

years of nothing but that, over and over again.

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, Tommy Callahan said:

Nope, they just run from one current thing to the next with rage and insults.

years of nothing but that, over and over again.

Yeah, they are pretty bad.  I know many of us here have tried to engage with them and have a healthy discussion, but it always devolves to insults.  That's why it's time to start reporting them.  Starting with BillsTime.  There is no place for that type of behavior here.  Regardless of a person's politics, those posters continually go too far and need to be reported and banned. 

• Agree 1

Just now, phypon said:

Yeah, they are pretty bad.  I know many of us here have tried to engage with them and have a healthy discussion, but it always devolves to insults.  That's why it's time to start reporting them.  Starting with BillsTime.  There is no place for that type of behavior here.  Regardless of a person's politics, those posters continually go too far and need to be reported and banned. 

Hoax