Legal Tampering News (lets try to keep it all in one thread) - Begins today at 3/11 Noon

MAJBobby

6 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

I'm good going cheap at safety. The breadth of the FA market means we can get solid starters in the cheap 2nd wave.

I still want to see where Simmons goes. But I really like Blackmon as well. Spots are drying up! 

• Like (+1) 1

30 minutes ago, MrEpsYtown said:

I still want to see where Simmons goes. But I really like Blackmon as well. Spots are drying up! 

Simmons is going to get paid. Last I heard the Titans were courting him. I'm sure he's got multiple suitors he's playing against each other. 

• Like (+1) 2

8 minutes ago, BillsFanForever19 said:

Simmons is going to get paid. Last I heard the Titans were courting him. I'm sure he's got multiple suitors he's playing against each other. 

give him the same deal we gave Samuel but truckload it with incentives

3 hours ago, HappyDays said:

I'm good going cheap at safety. The breadth of the FA market means we can get solid starters in the cheap 2nd wave.

We won't get one as good as Curl though. *Sobs*

2 hours ago, Chicken Boo said:

The Bears acquired Keenan Allen for a 4th?  Wtf are the Chargers doing?

Fixing Tom Telesco's mess. 

Oh and drafting a receiver at #5.

3 hours ago, MrEpsYtown said:

Is Blackmon still out there? I'll keep my fingers and everything else crossed.

1 hour ago, GunnerBill said:

Haven’t heard anything on Blackmon yet! I will join you in the crossing of things

4 hours ago, Chicken Boo said:

WTF are the Bears doing is my question.  This is something a SB contender should be doing, not some bottom of the barrel team about to draft a rookie QB.  Allen doesn’t have many years left.

• Agree 2

31 minutes ago, TheWeatherMan said:

WTF are the Bears doing is my question.  This is something a SB contender should be doing, not some bottom of the barrel team about to draft a rookie QB.  Allen doesn’t have many years left.

Agree. I think they are the most confusing team build in the NFL at the moment. None of it makes much sense to me.

• Agree 1

6 hours ago, HappyDays said:

And yet there are still about 10 million decent safeties waiting to be signed.

6 hours ago, MrEpsYtown said:

pretty good deal. Hopefully one makes it to us. 

Actually that was a good deal. Still ok with us waiting post draft for the plethora of Safties but wouldn’t have been mad at this deal for us for Curl

5 hours ago, Chicken Boo said:

definitely would’ve rather had Allen than Samuel as a our rental while the rookie WRs develop but I’m guessing his contract is concerning 

• Like (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, TheWeatherMan said:

Panthers and Titans are equally as confusing.  

I sort of understand the Panthers though.... they are bound to be confusing... they are on their fifth coach in three seasons including interims and the GM is new as well. Poles and Eberflus are in year 3 in Chicago. There should be some sense of what the build is supposed to be by now. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, GunnerBill said:

I sort of understand the Panthers though.... they are bound to be confusing... they are on their fifth coach in three seasons including interims and the GM is new as well. Poles and Eberflus are in year 3 in Chicago. There should be some sense of what the build is supposed to be by now. 

I bet the NFL is regretting getting Richardson out as owner of the Panthers. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

3 hours ago, GunnerBill said:

Blackmon, Mike Edwards & K’Von Wallace are still available. Probably the best younger guys left.

If it’s not the case what they’re after I think the other older guys who are available of; Eddie Jackson, Jayron Kearse and Marcus Maye wouldn’t be bad choices.

Edited by BBFL

2 minutes ago, BBFL said:

Blackmon, Mike Edwards & K’Von Wallace are still available. Probably the best younger guys left.

If it’s not the case what they’re after I think the other older guys who are available of; Eddie Jackson, Jayron Kearse and Marcus Maye wouldn’t be bad choices.

Marcus Maye on a short term deal would be fine with me.