Legal Tampering News (lets try to keep it all in one thread) - Begins today at 3/11 Noon

MAJBobby

1 minute ago, WhitewalkerInPhilly said:

And this, ladies and gents, is why the WR FA market is broken and why Dionte Johnson and Courtland Sutton are worth sending a day 3 pick or two: less money for better production

correct. I have no issues sending either team a Day 3 pick or 2 for one of them

Just now, appoo said:

Depending on the structure that is absolutely something the Bills could have swung. 

They didn't value him that high

Gabe might have wanted out, too. He and his mother seemed annoyed by the fans bitching about drops, and he knows that no one cares in Jacksonville.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

If only Jaylon had been a free agent and gone to Cleveland 

I tried that, then one session I walked in dressed as Tony Soprano and said "you can be Melfi". She threw me out shortly after

1 minute ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

If only Jaylon had been a free agent and gone to Cleveland 

Im going to say good for him. We like to judge, but for him to realize he had an issue, seek help then say something and get it out there is very brave.  Maybe it can help a few others go get help. Seriously, good on you young man.

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, appoo said:

Depending on the structure that is absolutely something the Bills could have swung. 

They didn't value him that high

The Bills didn't value the WR leading them in drops with the lowest catch % for just 13 million APY.. what are they even doing?! 😜

6 minutes ago, RobbRiddick said:

I tried that, then one session I walked in dressed as Tony Soprano and said "you can be Melfi". She threw me out shortly after

Yea, they really frown on this sort of thing at a Wendys