Patriots' longtime staffer says he will take specific Spygate details 'to the grave'

Punching Bag

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/patriots-longtime-staffer-says-he-will-take-specific-spygate-details-to-the-grave/

Ernie Adams smiled, then took a sip from his glass of water before giving a forewarning to questions regarding the biggest scandal in NFL history. 

Adams was the Patriots' director of football research when the team was caught videotaping the New York Jets' signals in Week 1 of the 2007 season. Nearly two full decades later, there are still questions regarding Spygate, questions Adams has no interest in answering, now or ever. 

"Just so you know," Adams said on Apple TV's documentary on the Patriots' dynasty, "on this whole video thing, the Jets' game in 2007, I'm not going to re-open that. Could I tell you stories? Yes. It's going to the grave with me."

Sort of useless to document something which good portion reported of it is false.

No surprise the Director of Cheating, Spying and Dirty tricks will take it to the grave.

As stated by GOAT Cheating coach "If you are not cheating you are not trying hard enough."

Liar-Liar.png

• Shocked 1

If Andy Reid coaches 4 more years he could potentially catch up to Belicheat in career wins assuming 11 wins per year. Also assuming he wins 2-3 more Superbowls, would that make him the greatest coach ever?

Andy never had to cheat to win so he gets my vote 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, UConn James said:

It wasn’t [only] Tom Brady that made BB “great.” The real downfall of his evil empire was when Ernie Adams retired. Just my 2 pennies.

Been saying that since his "retirement" although post retirement he came back to help.

4 hours ago, UConn James said:

It wasn’t [only] Tom Brady that made BB “great.” The real downfall of his evil empire was when Ernie Adams retired. Just my 2 pennies.

I get the sentiment, but the biggest loss they had to the staff was when Dante Scarnecchia retired. 

• Like (+1) 3

Honestly who cares. That team became irrelevant the moment Brady left. The writing was on the wall. The Pats have returned to actually being the pathetic Pats. I wish Bill would still be the coach there so the Bills could dominate him for a few more years.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.