Laken Riley Georgia College Student Murdered by Illegal Immigrant: BIDEN'S BORDER BLOODBATH

23 hours ago, Roundybout said:

There is nowhere to indicate she was killed by an “illegal alien.” 

Right wingers are the scum of the earth and I’m pleased their ideology is dying out. 

Anything further to add relative to this story? I noticed that you had nothing to say about the heinous crime while you were getting your Two Minutes Hate in for your ideological foes. 

• Like (+1) 2

I wonder how this would work for any J6 defendants who assaulted police?

I have epilepsy...so not guilty!

BREAKING: I have just confirmed from ICE sources that Jose Ibarra’s brother, 29-year-old Diego Ibarra entered the country twice—Once in eagle pass 4/3/23 —The narrative for that entry is blank, officials believe he left on his own and came back as he was NOT removed.

The second entry was El Paso in 4/30/23. On this entry there was a violent event where a border patrol agent was assaulted. 

He was not prosecuted because he claimed to have epilepsy. He was placed under expedited removal with credible fear--He was turned over to ICE. Records show he was then released on parole. 

The gentleman that came in with Diego, José Salas Lozoda also from Venezuela was charged for assaulting the agent and is sitting in big springs federal correctional facility as an aggravated felon-16 months for assault, 6 months for illegal entry. 

Diego Ibarra was arrested 3 times in Georgia prior to being nabbed Friday for having a fake green card. 

• Angry 2

1 hour ago, JDHillFan said:

Anything further to add relative to this story? I noticed that you had nothing to say about the heinous crime while you were getting your Two Minutes Hate in for your ideological foes. 

He's hating on the other boogeyman, mega white Christian nationalists. How do people seriously live like this? The worst part is they believe they are superior and intelligent.

• Like (+1) 1

Gov. Brian Kemp Takes on Biden Border Policy After College Student’s Murder.

703fd247-3591-4c65-a5fc-da3083e28ab0-105

Kemp began by pointing out the astonishing number of illegal immigrants who have entered the country on Biden’s watch, as well as the consequences of the porous border.

“More than nine million illegal immigrants have crossed the border since you took office — with an additional, unknown number of migrants who were not detained and processed — while at least 58 people on the terror watchlist have been encountered between ports of entry this fiscal year alone,” the governor wrote.

Kemp also noted the amounts of fentanyl and meth that have come across the border since Biden took office. He added, “In addition to the serious national security implications of this crisis, the increased burden on state and local resources is not only unsustainable, it also presents a clear and present danger to our citizens and communities.”

https://pjmedia.com/chris-queen/2024/02/26/gov-brian-kemp-takes-on-biden-border-policy-after-college-students-murder-n4926771

• Thank you (+1) 1

35 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Gov. Brian Kemp Takes on Biden Border Policy After College Student’s Murder.

703fd247-3591-4c65-a5fc-da3083e28ab0-105

Kemp began by pointing out the astonishing number of illegal immigrants who have entered the country on Biden’s watch, as well as the consequences of the porous border.

“More than nine million illegal immigrants have crossed the border since you took office — with an additional, unknown number of migrants who were not detained and processed — while at least 58 people on the terror watchlist have been encountered between ports of entry this fiscal year alone,” the governor wrote.

Kemp also noted the amounts of fentanyl and meth that have come across the border since Biden took office. He added, “In addition to the serious national security implications of this crisis, the increased burden on state and local resources is not only unsustainable, it also presents a clear and present danger to our citizens and communities.”

https://pjmedia.com/chris-queen/2024/02/26/gov-brian-kemp-takes-on-biden-border-policy-after-college-students-murder-n4926771

Wait, it's not too soon, Bonnie?

Why the hypocrisy now?

On 2/25/2024 at 1:31 PM, Roundybout said:

I think BillsFanNC is genuinely unwell. At least the other posters here try to have a conversation. 

This is next level stupidity.  

The original post is the conversation starter and commies immediately pretend nothing happened or deflect.  

And Bill posts Trump memes.  

Need a leftist here to say there is something grossly wrong with our illegal immigration response.   

19 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

Libs response:

Why do you hate immigrants?  

• Like (+1) 2

I'll say it again, there's absolutely no higher compliment than a useful idiot calling me unwell or other derogatory characterizations. 

You're a useful idiot commie roundy, if you had an even neutral opinion of me, then I'd begin to worry.

• Haha (+1) 1

On 2/26/2024 at 10:17 AM, BillsFanNC said:

Why would they meet with him. I really couldn't be around anyone after such an event like this. Especially a politician. 

Nevermind. The bottom half didn't show up at first. 

On 2/25/2024 at 12:57 PM, Roundybout said:

There is nowhere to indicate she was killed by an “illegal alien.” 

Right wingers are the scum of the earth and I’m pleased their ideology is dying out. 

You run your mouth a whole ***** bunch.

Edited by boyst
  • Agree 1

45 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

These dudes just wildin out lately or is everyone finally reporting on this stuff after the Laken Riley murder?

We’ve got a murder, some manslaughter and few rapes all in the past week.  

34 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Many of these Biden desired illegal criminals and their atrocities are reported at the local level.

The scum that is LW msm, is doing their best to suppress these crimes being reported on the national level.

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

…what do conservatives believe that “sanctuary city” actually means?

And if they buy into the ridiculous fallacy of an “open border,” why do they (wrongly) believe that Dems support that?

It’s a city that does not follow federal law regarding illegal immigrants. Right? How is that working out for cities that proudly proclaim themselves sanctuaries?

https://www.politico.com/news/2024/02/27/adams-sanctuary-city-laws-new-york-00143705

All the “human trafficking” that delivered these people from under bridges in Texas to America’s great metropolitan areas seems to have caused some heartburn. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

1 hour ago, JDHillFan said:

It’s a city that does not follow federal law regarding illegal immigrants. Right? How is that working out for cities that proudly proclaim themselves sanctuaries?

https://www.politico.com/news/2024/02/27/adams-sanctuary-city-laws-new-york-00143705

All the “human trafficking” that delivered these people from under bridges in Texas to America’s great metropolitan areas seems to have caused some heartburn. 

Adams cries ring hollow at this point. He won’t get what he is asking, he knows it.

His masters used him, they accomplished what they wanted under his watch.

He will forever be known as the mayor who put the worm in the Big 🍎.

Edited by US Egg
  • Like (+1) 1

31 minutes ago, SydneyBillsFan said:

Serious question:

Would the reaction of the fake news media in the US be any different if it were, say, a black activist lesbian or a transgender person?

Yes

In the hierarchy of oppression:

Black activist lesbian > Brown male migrant >>>>>> white female college student.

15 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Yes

In the hierarchy of oppression:

Black activist lesbian > Brown male migrant >>>>>> white female college student.

Sheesh.

I shudder to think where a white, Christian, hetero, beer n' sports alpha male (ie - me) sits on that list.

Actually, I already know. The woke hierarchy is the same down under.

• Like (+1) 1

8 hours ago, JDHillFan said:

It is simply that they do not hand people over to ICE if they suspect they are undocumented. 

The reason municipalities enact sanctuary policy is because undocumented people who are witnesses or victims of crime won’t report the crime if they fear they will be deported for doing so. 

Sanctuary policy allows them to contact law enforcement without risking their own deportation, increasing the chance that they report crime. 

That’s likely why municipalities that enact such policies don’t see an increase in crime and often actually see a decrease in crime.

• Haha (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

It is simply that they do not hand people over to ICE if they suspect they are undocumented. 

The reason municipalities enact sanctuary policy is because undocumented people who are witnesses or victims of crime won’t report the crime if they fear they will be deported for doing so. 

Sanctuary policy allows them to contact law enforcement without risking their own deportation, increasing the chance that they report crime. 

That’s likely why municipalities that enact such policies don’t see an increase in crime and often actually see a decrease in crime.

I wonder why the mayors of these cities feel the need to virtue signal their sanctuary status if that’s all it is. Any chance it had something to do with the orange menace? I also think it might be time for that study to be updated. I noticed the date of the article is from the summer of 2022. The picture at the top of the article is of Denver. Based on what I’ve read lately I don’t think they’re super happy with how being a sanctuary city is working out for them.

You can champion the concept of sanctuary city until the cows come home. I will just see what’s before me and make my own assessment.

• Agree 1

6 hours ago, US Egg said:

Rest assured Democrat judges are the ones releasing these repeat criminal animals.

Each one of them, judges and predators, are sick fux bent on savaging society.

Time to start holding them accountable.

• Like (+1) 1

34 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

I wonder why the mayors of these cities feel the need to virtue signal their sanctuary status if that’s all it is. Any chance it had something to do with the orange menace? I also think it might be time for that study to be updated. I noticed the date of the article is from the summer of 2022. The picture at the top of the article is of Denver. Based on what I’ve read lately I don’t think they’re super happy with how being a sanctuary city is working out for them.

You can champion the concept of sanctuary city until the cows come home. I will just see what’s before me and make my own assessment.

The article states why sanctuary cities became popular and it pre-dates Trump:

"Sanctuary policies became more consequential after 2009, when ICE implemented Secure Communities, a program that linked FBI databases with Department of Homeland Security databases to automatically check the citizenship status of anyone arrested anywhere in the country. By January 2013, ICE had activated such data-sharing technology in all state and local jails in the country, allowing them to track potential noncitizens and request law enforcement agencies to detain them for questioning, or be notified upon their release. Some local law enforcement agencies declined to honor these detainer and notification requests.

Jurisdictions that declined to participate, Ascherio said, cited concerns that Secure Communities would penalize immigrant victims or witnesses of crimes and thus undermine community-police relationships."

I haven't championed anything. Just trying to put some facts into the discussion that has been severely lacking them.

And The King doubles down!

People who have already broken US law need to be incentivized to report crimes, perhaps even crimes committed by other illegals who break still more laws.

I wonder maybe if it was an illegal who was sufficiently incentivized to report the IDs of the illegals who beatdown NYC police officers,  were subsequently released and then gave America the finger?

Maybe it was an illegal, trusting in the sanctuary city of Athens to not jeopardize their free ride on taxpayer dime, who was confidently able to finger the illegal who disfigured the skull of a local college student?

Only useful idiots can be this out of touch.  They are forever lost.

35 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

Always, always find the paper, the methods, author(s) background and the funding source if you can find it.  This researcher has moved on from UT-Austin to U Chicago, right in The Kings backyard!  

Her current title?

Assistant Professor in Criminal Justice Sciences and Latin American and Latinx/a/o Studies

Latinx you say?

😂

I wonder if the paper is even written, let alone gets gets published if the data told a different story?

Speaking of the data, I couldn't get full access since it is in a friggin sociology journal, but here's a portion of the methods.  Probably needs updating, huh King?

In order to investigate whether and to what extent sanctuary practice are associated with crime, I assembled an original dataset drawing on multiple sources at the county-level. The main dataset includes 3,105 counties for a total of 12,420 county-year observations from 2013 to 2016, which are over 98% of all 3,143 counties and county-equivalents in the United States. Counties in Alaska, Hawaii, and outlying islands are not included.