Nikki Haley To Run In General Election as Independent?

Totally stupid that Republicans don't support her. She is a good candidate, and just took about 40% in SC. 

Fox news was discussing her possible third party run saying she is hinting at it. 

She will be running to win, but she will hurt Trump more than Biden I would imagine 

I personally don't agree with her on a lot of things, but she is a strong supporter of aid to Ukraine 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

I liked Haley, initially, still do on some issues…But she’s too much of a war monger, and too beholden to the Democrat machine, now that they are her biggest donors…And we all know what the Dems are pushing these days…😉

• Like (+1) 2
  • Disagree 2
  • Agree 1

16 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Totally stupid that Republicans don't support her. She is a good candidate, and just took about 40% in SC. 

Fox news was discussing her possible third party run saying she is hinting at it. 

She will be running to win, but she will hurt Trump more than Biden I would imagine 

I personally don't agree with her on a lot of things, but she is a strong supporter of aid to Ukraine 

Commies beginning to panic.  

Just cut Joe loose already and it’s over.  

Lol she’s a “good candidate.”  Lol why?  

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Gee, I wonder...

• Like (+1) 2

Her speech 100% sounded like a third party run is on the table. 

I have no idea how a Haley/Manchin or vice-versa would tilt this election.  

Factoring in RFK as well. 

Haley probably appeals to more Republicans than Manchin to Dems, but Haley might also appeal to some Dems… especially if she’s the lead on the ticket.

Trump is more toxic, but has a rock solid base compared to Biden.  

First female President or an unpopular old man (either way)

Edited by SCBills
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

53 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Haley probably appeals to more Republicans than Manchin to Dems, but Haley might also appeal to some Dems… especially if she’s the lead on the ticket.

She is staying in the race bc she is the Establishment’s choice.  

Ron DeSantis (Trump is now considering him as Veep I can’t imagine why) is coming out the long term winner of this clown show - someone here told everyone this 3 months ago.  

This election is completely pointless.  

A total embarrassment this country deserves. 

I’m not going to tell anyone who to vote for.  

But if you’re voting Democrat you’re an absolute moron that should be sent straight to the sun.  

• Vomit 1
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Big Blitz said:

Because she’s not Trump

And Sand doesn’t pour out of her ears

6 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

She is staying in the race bc she is the Establishment’s choice.  

Ron DeSantis (Trump is now considering him as Veep I can’t imagine why) is coming out the long term winner of this clown show - someone here told everyone this 3 months ago.  

This election is completely pointless.  

A total embarrassment this country deserves. 

I’m not going to tell anyone who to vote for.  

But if you’re voting Democrat you’re an absolute moron that should be sent straight to the sun.  

Literally, the majority of the people don’t agree with you

9 hours ago, B-Man said:

Haley is completely supported by inside the beltway, entrenched bureaucrats.

Ask yourself why.

Exactly, why would anyone vote for a “Republican” bought and paid for by the Democrats?

She is a fraud. 

2 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

She's not running as an Independent.  Her positions are more conservative than Trump's in a lot of areas.

That’s why she had the support of the Democratic Party, because she’s more conservative! Lol

The left are in full panic mode! 

10 hours ago, SCBills said:

Manchin won't peal hardly any votes from Biden. He's from the most Trumpian state in the Union and has little if any national appeal for Dem voters

Haley on the other hand is pulling in 40% of the vote in GOP primaries. She does a third party run and she will sink Trump

Trump talking about her husband and prosecuting her is firing her and her supporters up, and not intimidating her a bit 

3 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

She's not running as an Independent.  Her positions are more conservative than Trump's in a lot of areas.

Ya, she will be the only Conservative in the race 

7 hours ago, LeviF said:

As long as anyone on the left has anything good to say about her she is 100% a regime plant and should be denaturalized and deported. 

Dude? 

7 hours ago, Coffeesforclosers said:

De-Naturalized? 

She was born in Bamberg, South Carolina.

Quick, subpoena her birth certificate! 

Yeah, and birthright citizenship is one of the biggest mistakes made during reconstruction (which is really saying something). 

1 minute ago, LeviF said:

Yeah, and birthright citizenship is one of the biggest mistakes made during reconstruction (which is really saying something). 

So what, you want a board of commissioners to decide which kid is a citizen or not? 

• Eyeroll 1

1 hour ago, LeviF said:

WTF are you talking about?

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

Manchin won't peal hardly any votes from Biden. He's from the most Trumpian state in the Union and has little if any national appeal for Dem voters

Haley on the other hand is pulling in 40% of the vote in GOP primaries. She does a third party run and she will sink Trump

Trump talking about her husband and prosecuting her is firing her and her supporters up, and not intimidating her a bit 

Ya, she will be the only Conservative in the race 

Dude? 

Manchin might not.. but a ticket of Haley/Manchin will.

I think it hurts Trump more, but I don’t think it’s the slam dunk you believe it to be.

If Haley is the lead on the ticket, she represents the potential first female President.  That will be appealing to a lot of moderate Democrats. 

RFK will play a part in this as well. 

For instance.. I know Georgia politics pretty well.  It’s still a lean R state, but it has a huge division between moderate Republicans in/around Atlanta and MAGA throughout the rest of the state. 

Biden won Georgia because he turned out the black vote and won moderate white suburban voters in Buckhead and the Atlanta suburbs.  If those voters vote No Labels for Nikki Haley, there’s more MAGA voters throughout the state than there is reliable black vote. 

That being said.. if Trump has to worry about Georgia in this environment, he’s not winning. 

Im not sure how Haley, RFK affect PA, WI, AZ, MI etc 

Edited by SCBills

2 references to the “establishment” so far. Supports the study I cited yesterday about “ chaos” theory among the losers of our culture. They’re not for anything they just want chaos as revenge against the “elites” who r defined as anyone better off than them. Like 3 year olds…

• Eyeroll 1

1 minute ago, Doc said:

So because my parents were immigrants, even though I was born here, I shouldn't be a citizen?

Whether you should or should not be a citizen is subject to more details. But should everyone born on magic USA dirt get automatic citizenship and the benefits thereof? Absolutely not. 

1 minute ago, LeviF said:

Whether you should or should not be a citizen is subject to more details. But should everyone born on magic USA dirt get automatic citizenship and the benefits thereof? Absolutely not. 

Illegal immigrants?  Yes.  Legal immigrants?  No.  That's just dumb.

5 minutes ago, Doc said:

Illegal immigrants?  Yes.  Legal immigrants?  No.  That's just dumb.

But you understand as the way it sits currently both are the case. 

Just now, LeviF said:

But you understand as the way it sits currently both are the case. 

Yes.  But children of legal immigrants should absolutely be citizens. 

• Agree 1

Just now, Doc said:

Yes.  But children of legal immigrants should absolutely be citizens. 

How far does that run? One legal immigrant good? Or it has to be the mother? Employment authorization? Or residence? Or already naturalized?

See there’s a lot more to this than simple magic dirt. Being born in America makes one an American as much as being born in a barn makes one a cow. 

• Haha (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, Doc said:

So because my parents were immigrants, even though I was born here, I shouldn't be a citizen?

If your parents came here legally, and you were born here, you should be a citizen…

I contend that the offspring of people who came here illegally should not be afforded that same privilege.

However, another example would be if a Mexican diplomat came to the U.S., with his pregnant wife, on business…And while here, she gave birth, and then returned to Mexico a few days later…That should not make their child a U.S. citizen…

The “birthright” law was made for black slaves, who weren’t originally considered citizens…It was a way to legally bring them into the American community…However, people since then, have misrepresented the purpose of the law to include others, when it doesn’t make sense, or when it isn’t good for the country…👍

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

14 minutes ago, LeviF said:

How far does that run? One legal immigrant good? Or it has to be the mother? Employment authorization? Or residence? Or already naturalized?

See there’s a lot more to this than simple magic dirt. Being born in America makes one an American as much as being born in a barn makes one a cow. 

I was speaking in reference to to the examples I provided above.  IMHO those are clear-cut.  I absolutely deserve to be a citizen as much as you do even though your ancestors immigrated before mine did.

What you're asking is another discussion entirely. 

Edited by Doc
  • Like (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, Doc said:

I was speaking in reference to to the examples I provided above.  IMHO those are clear-cut.  I absolutely deserve to be a citizen as much as you do even though your ancestors immigrated before mine did.

What you're asking is another discussion entirely. 

Except it’s not. The blanket application is the problem. 

• Agree 1