The Bull ***** Russia Narrative is Back..Again.

4 minutes ago, Doc said:

Yeah, this Admin screams non-corrupt and smart.

I dont think you have anything on the corruption but we'll see.  As to smart?  No.  Smarter than Trump?  Yes.

Don't you think this new Russian revelation makes the entire affair suspicious?  Trumps whole plan is to attack his attackers.  It's happened with virtually everything lately against him.  Be real.

2 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

I dont think you have anything on the corruption but we'll see.  As to smart?  No.  Smarter than Trump?  Yes.

Don't you think this new Russian revelation makes the entire affair suspicious?  Trumps whole plan is to attack his attackers.  It's happened with virtually everything lately against him.  Be real.

Right.  Because career pols are pure as the driven snow.  And no, not even smarter than Trump.  Putting classified documents in your garage?  Be real.

What new Russian revelation?

2 minutes ago, US Egg said:

The Russian narrative never left. 

It’s a smokescreen to distract.

It's mean to cause chaos.  And it's worked perfectly on the Dems.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

Just now, Doc said:

Right.  Because career pols are pure as the driven snow.  And no, not even smarter than Trump.  Putting classified documents in your garage?  Be real.

The news that some of the evidence against the Bidens came from Russian intelligence.   Came out last week if I'm not mistaken. 

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/hunter-biden-alexander-smirnov-joe-biden-russia/

12 minutes ago, Doc said:

Career politician might be bad but the guy who created a fake charity and a fake university?  

Now he did a fake union event.  Face it, the pos is a crook.  Always has been.  He deserves much worse than he's getting.   Every person sticking up for him is just a mark.

https://www.laborpress.org/new-details-emerges-regarding-trump-fake-union-rally/

4 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

The news that some of the evidence against the Bidens came from Russian intelligence.   Came out last week if I'm not mistaken. 

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/hunter-biden-alexander-smirnov-joe-biden-russia/

Much of the stuff about Trump in Steele's dossier came from Russia.  It's what they do.  So we should similarly tear the Bidens apart...

Just now, L Ron Burgundy said:

Career politician might be bad but the guy who created a fake charity and a fake university?  

Now he did a fake union event.  Face it, the pos is a crook.  Always has been.  He deserves much worse than he's getting.   Every person sticking up for him is just a mark.

https://www.laborpress.org/new-details-emerges-regarding-trump-fake-union-rally/

They're all money-grubbing whores.  Call them crooks if you like.  It's less the person I care about than the issues.

And Trump faking a union event while Joke lies for 3 years about there not being a crisis at the border...until the polls show it looks terrible for the Dems because of all the money given to them and crime that's happening.  That's politics for you.

Just now, BillStime said:

Nice deflection. It didn't work in the All roads lead to Putin thread and it won't work here.

Keep spinning!

It's 100% accurate. If Schumer wants Ukraine funding, he needs to get off his ass. Why isn't he?

21 minutes ago, Doc said:

Much of the stuff about Trump in Steele's dossier came from Russia.  It's what they do.  So we should similarly tear the Bidens apart...

They're all money-grubbing whores.  Call them crooks if you like.  It's less the person I care about than the issues.

And Trump faking a union event while Joke lies for 3 years about there not being a crisis at the border...until the polls show it looks terrible for the Dems because of all the money given to them and crime that's happening.  That's politics for you.

Ok I quit.  You'll defend him no matter what.  You've sacrificed all morals and convictions for a crooked imbecile.   I woulda stopped support for any politician if he did a fraction of what this guy did.  Thankfully he's gonna get trounced.  

8 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Ok I quit.  You'll defend him no matter what.  You've sacrificed all morals and convictions for a crooked imbecile.   I woulda stopped support for any politician if he did a fraction of what this guy did.  Thankfully he's gonna get trounced.  

You'll do the same for Joke.  He's also a crooked imbecile (and that predates the senility, just ask Barry).  Again it's less about the man than the issues for me.

Edited by Doc

3 hours ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

I personally don’t think that Russia isn’t doing anything that they haven’t done for decades, and isn’t necessarily limited to the whole Trump Biden thing

As far as who is smarter, I hate to say it, but I think Trump is smarter. It doesn’t mean I want him as my president. He’s just smart enough to understand what holds his base but too stupid actually be a president.

12 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

I personally don’t think that Russia isn’t doing anything that they haven’t done for decades, and isn’t necessarily limited to the whole Trump Biden thing

As far as who is smarter, I hate to say it, but I think Trump is smarter. It doesn’t mean I want him as my president. He’s just smart enough to understand what holds his base but too stupid actually be a president.

Think it if you want.  It's not correct.  The imbecile talked about taking over airports during the revolutionary War. 

Remember there was a show are you smarter than a 5th grader?  I would bet every penny I have he would fail.  Not once have I heard him say anything approaching intelligent. 

He also likes steaks well done.  Auto fail as a human.

Edit to add: fully agree on Russia.   It's not new.

Edited by L Ron Burgundy

8 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Think it if you want.  It's not correct.  The imbecile talked about taking over airports during the revolutionary War. 

Trump was 73 years old when he made the suggestion of injecting bleach and UV light into the body.

"I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning, because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs."

"I said supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way. And I think you said you're going to test that too... So, we'll see, but the whole concept of the light, the way it kills it in one minute - that's pretty powerful."

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

6 hours ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Ah Republicans.   Your best source for legal analysis is a house wife.  Your #1 witness for the biggest bullet in your legal arsenal is a Russian stooge. 

In the future they're going to make movies about how utterly inept the party you support is and how gullible rep voters are.  I figure it will be like Airplane meets Idiocracy.

This sounds sexist.

“If he says great things about me, I'm going to say great things about him. I've already said, he is really very much of a leader. I mean, you can say, 'Oh, isn't that a terrible thing' -- the man has very strong control over a country,” Trump said. “Now, it's a very different system, and I don't happen to like the system. But certainly, in that system, he's been a leader, far more than our president has been a leader.”

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

No 

Trump is Putin's boy, though. "I'd encourage Russia to do it" --Trump 

Doc, he's traitor 

He invaded under Barry and Joke but not Trump.  What more proof do you need?

And he strengthened NATO.  Germany is spending more than they have in over a generation.

1 minute ago, Doc said:

And he strengthened NATO.  Germany is spending more than they have in over a generation.

He interfered in the USA with our elections, what more proof you need? 

Trump is a traitor 

33 minutes ago, Doc said:

Vlad wouldn't have invaded with Trump in office.  Sad but true.

You missed the whole point on this

Putin is smart he’s evil, but smart. There was no reason to invade Ukraine whenever Trump was carrying a water for him, blowing up NATO.

Trump got kicked out he attacked America said no we don’t need a dictator in office

15 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

Do you think Russia had never interfered in our elections before 2016?

I believe that this is entirely possible

It’s been weaponized it happened and didn’t get the fanfare that it didn’t previous years before Trump and Biden

26 minutes ago, Doc said:

It is laughable to say that Trump strengthened NATO

38 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

When? 

Since Stalin took over.  They started in Eastern Europe but then came for us.  Russia interfered in the 1968/1972 and 1980/1984 elections for instance.

Did the Soviets meddle in U.S. elections? 

Yes, and what those operations tell us is very important. There’s a misperception today that foreign electoral interference is somehow a political issue — that if you say election security matters, then you’re a partisan Democrat. History shows that that is just not so. During the Cold War, as I detail in my book, the Soviets sought to destroy the candidacies of Richard Nixon, a Republican, and of Ronald Reagan, a Republican.

https://news.yale.edu/2020/08/20/rigged-details-long-history-russian-and-us-electoral-interference

The article also covers the United States of America interfering in other country's elections as far back as 1948 in Italy.  

I don't support Russia interfering in our elections, but the fact of the matter is they do it and we do it.  So put your big boy pants on and  recognize this is just how it works in the big leagues. Beef up our defenses and interfere harder.

Edited by reddogblitz
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Doc said:

Vlad wouldn't have invaded with Trump in office.  Sad but true.

lmao - here we go again.

Putin needed Trump to succeed in his first term to secure a second, during which the real destruction would occur.

Remember when Donald:

• Gutted the anti-Russia stance on Ukraine in the GQPs 2016 platform - who benefits?
  • Constantly denied Russian hacking (as does the cult here despite the plethora of evidence) - who benefits?
  • Did everything to destroy our relationships with our allies and with the EU - who benefits?
  • Tried to destroy the credibility of NATO - who benefits?
  • Pulled back our troops in Germany - who benefits?
  • Applauded Putin's victory in Syria after handing it to him on a platter - who benefits?
  • Tried to add Putin to the G7 - who benefits?
  • Told Putin he could have Crimea - who benefits?
  • Shared classified information with Russian operatives in 2017 - who benefits?
  • Incited a non-stop culture war on American soil - who benefits?
  • And now the SOB tells Putin to do as he wishes with our allies? - who benefits?

You can’t square any of this man. 

RUSSIA FIRST