What separates the Chiefs from every other team…

Bills Bud

Is the killer mentality. The same mentality the Patriots had. We all know Brady and Belichick yelled, got in players faces. I would like to see more of that, especially from Allen… cause I view McDermott as soft. I don’t think I ever seen Allen yell at an offensive lineman or WR. Allen is just as talented as Mahomes, but doesn’t have the killer mentality…yet.

People are talking what happened with Kelce and Reid, which didn’t bother me at all. Let’s not forget Reid bumped Kelce a little while back. It’s football it’s a man’s game. I think the yelling and getting in players faces is a balance, and should mainly come from the QB and coach as they are the leaders of the team. Mahomes really gave it to Rashed Rice on the sidelines during the Super Bowl too.

Maybe in today’s soft society that is frowned upon… but if you want rings you got to have it and obviously important only to keep that on the field. Every great has had that mentality. If you didn’t see the Last Dance about Jordan, give it a watch. He was brutal on a lot of his teammates. Count the rings though, cause that’s what it all comes down to in sport.

• Vomit 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Haha (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

The Bills beat the Bills the last two times they met in the post season. The Chiefs didn't beat the Bills.

If the Bills weren't so Billsy, they would have two SB's right now.

The Bills have NO ONE to blame but themselves, the Chiefs don't beat themselves. That's the biggest hurdle the Bills have. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1
  • Dislike 1

6 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

Yea cos I don't use phrases like "it's a man's game".

Grow up.

It is a man’s game, men play it. You will be here 50 years from now putting your energy and time into a team that never wins the Super Bowl. Unless they get that killer mentality.

• Agree 1

Just now, Bills Bud said:

It is a man’s game, men play it. You will be here 50 years from now putting your energy and time into a team that never wins the Super Bowl. Unless they get that killer mentality.

you seem like a pretty tough dude.

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Draconator said:

And you're not a general manager 

And I have the same amount of Super Bowl rings as McDermott and Beane

2 minutes ago, teef said:

you seem like a pretty tough dude.

Not trying to be. Just keep it real.

2 minutes ago, Bills Bud said:

I doubt I'll be here in 50 years.

• Haha (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, Bills Bud said:

Is the killer mentality. The same mentality the Patriots had. We all know Brady and Belichick yelled, got in players faces. I would like to see more of that, especially from Allen… cause I view McDermott as soft. I don’t think I ever seen Allen yell at an offensive lineman or WR. Allen is just as talented as Mahomes, but doesn’t have the killer mentality…yet.

I strongly disagree with the bold words above. Physically, JA certainly is equal to, or maybe even a bit above, Mahomes. But mentally (the mental part of the game such as reading defenses and making the correct decisions with ball placement….some people call these skills the intangibles), he is definitely NOT as talented as Mahomes. JA’s play on the field this past year absolutely proves the latter. Some would say that he has actually regressed in the last couple years. If he was just as talented as Mahomes, 3 weeks ago in the KC game, he would have led the team to a game leading TD on that final drive….but he didn’t. Mahomes pretty much always gets the game winning points, at the end. His playoff record speaks for itself.

• Vomit 1
  • Agree 6
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.