Taylor Swift

17 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

She has. In her diary that was wrongfully taken but verified as authentic. 

I acknowledge that you see nothing wrong or gross about it. Politics will do that to a person. Especially those of weak mind. Carry on. 

Link to say it was verified? 

Just now, Tiberius said:

Link to say it was verified? 

It’s actually in the first link. If you need more I’m certain you can find a link in less than 30 seconds. Give it a shot. It’s not like you are doing anything meaningful. 

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, JDHillFan said:

It’s actually in the first link. If you need more I’m certain you can find a link in less than 30 seconds. Give it a shot. It’s not like you are doing anything meaningful. 

You think this cancels out all Trump has done wrong? 

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

It’s a story about the Biden family. I already acknowledged that you have found nothing wrong with it. It’s what politics does to people. Carry on.

Just now, JDHillFan said:

It’s a story about the Biden family. I already acknowledged that you have found nothing wrong with it. It’s what politics does to people. Carry on.

You  have what? Now you are assigning opinions to people? 

You carry on 

9 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

This is about joke. Stay on topic. Do you condon joke showering with his daughter? 

5 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

You  have what? Now you are assigning opinions to people? 

You carry on 

You're such a weak person. Shameful.

37 minutes ago, Westside said:

This is about joke. Stay on topic. Do you condon joke showering with his daughter? 

You're such a weak person. Shameful.

Probably not true. 

He's still better than Trump by ten miles 

• Haha (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Probably not true. 

He's still better than Trump by ten miles 

His daughter said it. You can say whatever you want about Trump. It doesn't change the fact that Biden is a POS. 

• Thank you (+1) 2

7 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

It was in the daughter's diary.  That's why they sicked the FBI on the case. 

Stolen, right? 

5 minutes ago, Gregg said:

His daughter said it. You can say whatever you want about Trump. It doesn't change the fact that Biden is a POS. 

And Biden is way lesser of the two evils 

A good president in fact, as opposed to the garbage president Trump 

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

Stolen, right? 

And Biden is way lesser of the two evils 

A good president in fact, as opposed to the garbage president Trump 

I think you will find the majority of Americans will disagree with you. 

1 hour ago, Tommy Callahan said:

Scooter made bank from that.  Sold it a year later for twice was he paid. 

Lmao

Who is “they”

also of course were bringing up the BLM protesters lmao 

15 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

Once again, you’re splitting hairs on se

matics does any of this sound good to you for somebody that’s supposed to be leading our nation

If this happened to Joe Biden, you would be losing your ***** mind

Sorry but after the Blasey-Ford and Araiza accuser cases, imma need to see actual proof of sexual abuse/rape claims.  Especially when the alleged victim can't keep her story straight and has to change it multiple times and there is zero proof the encounter ever took place.

And again, Joke was accused of the same thing by Tara Reade.  You can't believe one and not the other, and Joke is a huge lech himself.  Just ask Jon Stewart.  Hell just look at the clips of him massaging peoples' wives or sniffing girls.  And then there's that whole showering with his daughter thing.

14 hours ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

He's trolling.  No way anyone actually believes that.

#believeallwomen.  Except when it doesn't fit you narrative because you don't use your brain much and need to be told what to believe.

Edited by Doc

Damn. Another farmer defending swift like a good little Swifty.  

If she doesn't care about anyone, why the Dem sponsorship.  Or does she not care about them. Or only people with different opinions/politics. 

Btw.  She is uneducated.  Never went to college.  Just like the majority of her fans. 

Edited by Tommy Callahan

6 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

Damn. Another farmer defending swift like a good little Swifty.  

If she doesn't care about anyone, why the Dem sponsorship.  Or does she not care about them. Or only people with different opinions/politics. 

Btw.  She is uneducated.  Never went to college.  Just like the majority of her fans. 

She doesn't care about YOU...why would she?  She did support 2 D candidates for senate last election but the hayseeds voted in Marsha Blackburn.  She tried.  Tennessee is hopelessly backwards even as Nashville gets trendy.  She didn't need to go to college.  Her talent is obvious and has made her rich.  What's your talent thick tommy?

• Vomit 1

2 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

I'm just seeing the left targeting uneducated people with an uneducated "starlet"

It is what it is

Mechanical engineering.  Focus on automated cells lately 

sure seem to have a great deal of time on your hands.  I've read that many engineering jobs are now as independent contractors and not employees.  between jobs right now?

• Vomit 1

On 1/29/2024 at 12:20 PM, Tiberius said:

No, she's fair game, but she is a 1000x better person than the GOP candidate for President who is pure scum 

MAGA lies, MAGA lies 

You need serious help.

11 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

She doesn't care about YOU...why would she?  She did support 2 D candidates for senate last election but the hayseeds voted in Marsha Blackburn.  She tried.  Tennessee is hopelessly backwards even as Nashville gets trendy.  She didn't need to go to college.  Her talent is obvious and has made her rich.  What's your talent thick tommy?

Tennessee backwards because they vote red? Brillant!

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

Tennessee backwards because they vote red? Brillant!

remember when their legislature kicked out 2 black elected legislators?  and it was quickly overturned?  kinda backward but probably not to your way of thinking....

1 minute ago, Roundybout said:

This the weirdest ***** thing. She’s modern Olivia Newton-John, not some kind of political pariah 

They crave an enemy to rally against.  She'll be fine.  They won't.

• Eyeroll 1

8 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

remember when their legislature kicked out 2 black elected legislators?  and it was quickly overturned?  kinda backward but probably not to your way of thinking....

They crave an enemy to rally against.  She'll be fine.  They won't.

OK bud, go back to your hole. If your still in New Mexico, go head down to abq and tour a democratic strong hold. You won't be able to leave because your car will probably be stolen.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

On 1/29/2024 at 11:00 AM, LeviF said:

Yeah, that's the appeal. A woman rapidly approaching middle age with no responsibilities who acts like a teenager with zero consequences. She's living the modern woman's dream.

Why does this upset Conservatives though? I'm in my early 30's, single, no kids, and love life. I know people in my position who are also very happy...some who are not happy and really want a family but it just hasn't happened yet. I know people who are married and miserable....and married and very happy. 

I don't push my way of living onto other people just because right now I wouldn't have it any other way. I don't think there's a right or wrong way, it's what works for you. There are people thriving and people who are miserable under both circumstances. 

There's this weird push from Conservatives, it's all over their media, with their influencers pushing people to get married and have kids, even if it's not what they really want. This is supposedly from the party of freedom and non authoritarian. 

6 hours ago, Tommy Callahan said:

Scooter made bank from that.  Sold it a year later for twice was he paid. 

Lmao

That Posobiec dude is a clown that has been wrong about a billion things and was triggered by the Barbie movie...that's the kind of stuff that you curate your social media with?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

1 hour ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Awesome.  So nobody really cares what TayTay says. 

• Agree 1

4 minutes ago, Doc said:

Awesome.  So nobody really cares what TayTay says. 

Celebrity endorsements historically don't make a difference. Even from Presidents that are popular within their own parties. Obama and Trump both didn't have a good success rate with their endorsements for lower offices even though they were wildly popular within their parties. For celebrities that aren't even in politics, the impact is even lower. 

Which is why it's so silly that places like Fox News and these influencer clowns have their panties in a twist about Taylor Swift. 

• Agree 3

1 hour ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

OK bud, go back to your hole. If your still in New Mexico, go head down to abq and tour a democratic strong hold. You won't be able to leave because your car will probably be stolen.

They never leave their non diverse (physical and thought) enclaves.   

1 hour ago, HomeskillitMoorman said:

Why does this upset Conservatives though?

Who’s upset? Whoever chooses to become an evolutionary dead end is welcome to do so. But their opinions should not be taken at all seriously. If you have no stake in the future of the country you should have no say in the future of the country. 

• Like (+1) 1