Super Bowl LVIII: Niners Vs. Swifts

boyst

I'm actually stunned at how much rage I carry against the chiefs and Mahomes. Not for being better against our injured and broken roster, but because of how big of aholes they were while doing it. Like taunting the fans after they got that last first down? WTF? You're a multi-millionaire taunting middle class fans who just had to go through all kinds of effort to dig their way out of a freakin blizzard to show up and support their team, and you taunt them in their most painful ***** moment? 

Like I hope that Franchise gets nuked. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Sad 1

7 hours ago, Niagara Dude said:

Worse part about the Chiefs going back to the Super Bowl is thinking they will have 28 mllion in cap space to get even better next season and we again missed our shot.  Not only are we getting outcoached but KC front office has been crushing the draft and just filling that team with so many great young players meanwhile Beanne has us in Cap Jail locked into crazy deals for guys getting older and are no longer playing at a high level . White & Miller because of injuries and Diggs just getting old

You do realize that the Chiefs with that cap room have only 43 players under contract for 2024...and that does not include Chris Jones who is the heart of that defense.  Nor does it include Sneed at CB.  Granted...the Bills cap situation is worse, but I trust with the success of their recent drafts, they will get younger.  

Edited by jkeerie

If there is any justice in the world, KC will get beat. Hard to accept there’s another NE style dynasty so soon. KC fans are becoming hard to deal with. I still see that pass into the end zone falling short of Shakir and then Bass ending it. It should have been us.

1 hour ago, jkeerie said:

You do realize that the Chiefs with that cap room have only 43 players under contract for 2024...and that does not include Chris Jones who is the heart of that defense.  Nor does it include Sneed at CB.  Granted...the Bills cap situation is worse, but I trust with the success of their recent drafts, they will get younger.  

How many players do we have under contract?,  they could easily let Jones walk after winning 3rd Super Bowl.  

• Agree 1

Think im actually sitting this one out.  After watching the Pats every year, now the obnoxious Mahommes family with an extra serving of Tay Tay, I think I will pass.  Not to mention the nightly news has better commercials than the SB now days, and let's not talk about halftime performances.  

Edited by Gunsgoodtime
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

Lost in Lamar choking another playoff game was the chiefs punting 5 times and scoring zero points in the second half. Yes they looked better vs the dolphins and bills practice squads, but it's still not the same chiefs offense. I think the 49ers take it. 

33 minutes ago, Eastport bills said:

If there is any justice in the world, KC will get beat. Hard to accept there’s another NE style dynasty so soon. KC fans are becoming hard to deal with. I still see that pass into the end zone falling short of Shakir and then Bass ending it. It should have been us.

KC just lost Omenihu for the Superbowl. That’s a big loss for their DL. Edge to SF.

16 minutes ago, Gunsgoodtime said:

Think im actually sitting this one out.  After watching the Pats every year, now the obnoxious Mahommes family with an extra serving of Tay Tay, I think I will pass.  In addition, the commercials during the nightly news are better than the SB commercials now days, and let's not even talk about halftime performers

32 minutes ago, Niagara Dude said:

How many players do we have under contract?,  they could easily let Jones walk after winning 3rd Super Bowl.  

The Bills have 58 players under contract (which includes the futures contracts just completed).  I suspect they will have to let Jones and possibly Sneed go as they both will command top money.  There are other key pieces to their top defense that are UFAs after this season.  

zero interest in this game.   im old enough,  watched enough of the NFL,  that im tired of it except when the Bills play.   i love football,  but after multiple decades of garbage on and off the field around the league,  i just cant care about the Super Bowl anymore minus my team.   im sure this matchup is what the NFL wanted though.

after we lost i didnt watch any of the games.  quietly hoped Baltimore would win just to send the Chefs home but honestly didnt want Baltimore to win either.   NFC side,  could care less about most of the teams.   im bitter and jaded at this point,  not a gambler,  so ill find something better to do.   hell,  even the commercials during the Super Bowl are boring now.

Edited by bigduke6
  • Like (+1) 3

53 minutes ago, jkeerie said:

The Bills have 58 players under contract (which includes the futures contracts just completed).  I suspect they will have to let Jones and possibly Sneed go as they both will command top money.  There are other key pieces to their top defense that are UFAs after this season.  

They still have a lot of great young talent on that defence,  if they win Super Bowl he may want to move and sign his final big bag contract. The Bear have 46 million in cap space,  I could see them offering Jones huge contract

6 hours ago, Niagara Dude said:

Right,  they could have another 2 Superbowls,  who cares they are kicking our butts and we have won nothing for all these crazy contracts Beanne has handed out

Are they really kicking our butts? 

The games for all intents and purposes are essentially even every time we play them with multiple lead changes and a few plays here or there determining the winner and the game coming down to the final possession.

Unfortunately our victories have come in the regular season while theirs have come in the postseason.

To claim they are "kicking our butt" is not only not true, it borders on nonsensical.

Edited by Big Turk
  • Like (+1) 2

15 minutes ago, Niagara Dude said:

They still have a lot of great young talent on that defence,  if they win Super Bowl he may want to move and sign his final big bag contract. The Bear have 46 million in cap space,  I could see them offering Jones huge contract

As do the Bills.  There's attrition every year on every team.  The teams with lots of cap space aren't paying big money to QBs.  

Super Bowl media schedule:

[all times Pacific]

https://nflcommunications.com/Pages/Super-Bowl-LVIII-Team-Media-Schedule.aspx

Sunday, Feb. 4 or Monday, Feb. 5

Photo opportunity of team arrivals at Harry Reid International Airport in Las Vegas (no interviews).  Details to be confirmed.

Monday, Feb. 5 – Super Bowl Opening Night, fueled by Gatorade, at Allegiant Stadium

5-6 p.m.
Kansas City Chiefs photo and interview session with all players and coaches.

7-8 p.m. San Francisco 49ers photo and interview session with all players and coaches.

Tuesday, Feb. 6

11-11:50 a.m.
Kansas City Chiefs – Media availability with the head coach and 10 players, including the starting quarterback, at the Westin Lake Las Vegas Resort and Spa.

12:40-1:30 p.m. San Francisco 49ers – Media availability with the head coach and 10 players, including the starting quarterback, at the Hilton Lake Las Vegas Resort and Spa.

Wednesday, Feb. 7

8-9:15 a.m.
Kansas City Chiefs – Media availability with the head coach, assistant coaches and players at the Westin Lake Las Vegas Resort and Spa.

4-5:15 p.m. San Francisco 49ers – Media availability with the head coach, assistant coaches and players at the Hilton Lake Las Vegas Resort and Spa.

Thursday, Feb. 8

8-9:15 a.m.
Kansas City Chiefs – Media availability with the head coach, assistant coaches and players at the Westin Lake Las Vegas Resort and Spa.

4-5:15 p.m. San Francisco 49ers – Media availability with the head coach, assistant coaches and players at the Hilton Lake Las Vegas Resort and Spa.

Monday, Feb. 12

8:30 a.m.
Press conference with the winning head coach and Super Bowl Most Valuable Player at the Super Bowl Media Center, presented by Verizon, located at the Mandalay Bay Convention Center.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.