Super Bowl LVIII: Niners Vs. Swifts

boyst

1 hour ago, Big Turk said:

Purdy is going to be exposed badly.

As much as I want the 9ers to win, there's just no comparison between Purdy and Mahomes. 9ers will probably find a way to keep it close but I think kc wins. But let's go 9ers 

• Like (+1) 1

9 hours ago, chongli said:

For those interested, Puppy Bowl XX is Sunday, February 11 at 2 PM ET on Animal Planet: Team Ruff vs. Team Fluff will compete for the Lombarky Trophy. There are 131 puppies which will be narrowed down to 16 starting dogs. "Bark Purdy", a chihuahua mix for Sacramento, is the favorite to win "Most Pupular". This year also features the all-time smallest pup, Sweetpea, at 1.7 lbs and the biggest, Levi the Great Dane at 70 lbs.

https://www.discovery.com/shows/puppy-bowl/see/meet-the-players-of-puppy-bowl-xx

Well Patrick Queen sounds like he's dying inside.

So the fate of me not wanting to put my head in the oven rests on Mr. Irrelevant.

giphy.gif

• Haha (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

28 million in cap space but a massive decision looming on Jones.  There’s a good chance that team regresses big time if they can’t lock him up he’s every bit as impactful as mahomes.  

I really don’t think we got outcoached in this recent game honestly.   Bills were a drop away from beating the chiefs with freakin aj klein at linebacker 😂. Probably one of the biggest liabilities that was forced into action for any team this year. Pretty much a masterclass game by Brady they just couldn’t execute one big play out of a long list of attempts once kc had to creep up to stuff the running lanes 

Reid absolutely pooped his pants with those timeouts before halftime gifting us 7 points…really wasn’t impressed with him at all in that one 

I don't see because they have so many very good young players on rookie deals and their offence will improve during the offseason. Bills and Beane have uphill battle because cap and so many bad contracts

21 minutes ago, Steptide said:

As much as I want the 9ers to win, there's just no comparison between Purdy and Mahomes. 9ers will probably find a way to keep it close but I think kc wins. But let's go 9ers 

CMC and Deebo must get the ball a lot. You can run on KC and that is what the 49ers do best. I think it will be close. If I were betting, I would take KC. I am not betting against Redi and Mahomes.

21 minutes ago, Steptide said:

It's not impossible, please God, Purdy can run that offense well and it's going to be in a dome and the 49ers have a solid defense against a still suspect Chiefs Offense that performed as such against another good defense with the Ravens. They have the ingredients to do it but if I actually watch the game I'd probably be dry heaving the whole way.

17 minutes ago, Niagara Dude said:

I don't see because they have so many very good young players on rookie deals and their offence will improve during the offseason. Bills and Beane have uphill battle because cap and so many bad contracts

Wait til they have to extend all those key first and second year players on D at the same time.

Edited by Big Turk
  • Haha (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

It's not impossible, please God, Purdy can run that offense well and it's going to be in a dome and the 49ers have a solid defense against a still suspect Chiefs Offense that performed as such against another good defense with the Ravens. They have the ingredients to do it but if I actually watch the game I'd probably be dry heaving the whole way.

Are you sure of this? Lately, it's looked like anything but.

1 minute ago, D. L. Hot-Flamethrower said:

Are you sure of this? Lately, it's looked like anything but.

27 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

13 hours ago, bills6969 said:

Surprised Niners are favorites.  Feel like they won both games b/c the Pack and Lions pissed the games away.  I’ll be pulling for the Niners tho. Can’t stomach another KC Super Bowl.

Refs will ensure that KC wins and CBS will show as much Swift as possible 

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, Big Turk said:

Wait til they have to extend all those key first and second year players on D at the same time.

Right,  they could have another 2 Superbowls,  who cares they are kicking our butts and we have won nothing for all these crazy contracts Beanne has handed out

5 hours ago, Boatdrinks said:

Definitely early. However, that trade could end up as the bane of his coaching existence. Imagine having a QB the caliber of Allen, with one roadblock in the way virtually every year - and you helped put it there ! 

11 other teams skipped on Mahomes and Buffalo was willing to trade down obviously so other teams had their shot as well. Nobody knew he would become what he did. The real road block is this terrible post-season defense where Allen has to play an almost perfect game to beat the Chiefs. Ravens held them to 17 points yesterday so why can’t we with all the money spent on that side of the ball ? 

2 hours ago, chongli said:

In the UK, Neil Reynolds, Phoebe Schecter, Ryan Fitpatrick, and Christina Wilkins will be doing the game (using the CBS feed) for Sky. Their studio will be in Las Vegas SB week.

Super Bowl media will be staying at the Luxor:

The dick diddler is going on TV.......wow.

• Haha (+1) 1

11 hours ago, Beast said:

The Chiefs are going to smack them around.

Purdy going up against that defense is not going to be pretty.

Ugh I just don’t get this line of thinking. Granted everyone on this board knows I picked the Niners to win it all this summer, so I might be biased. But still.. Their offense is light years beyond KC offense and shanahan has 2 weeks to figure out how he wants to draw up the first handoff to CMC that’s going to get them like 40 yards against the bad KC rush defense. No one hates purdy more than me but he’s going to have guys wide open all game long and will have an easy task. 

FYI, Niners are already the favorites for next years SB at +550. Hop on it now, might not see any odds that high for them all next year. By the way, We are +1,000. 

Those are the kind of plays that made me disagree last season when people said he was only a game manager. The comparison with Allen, Mahomes, and eh Jackson is much but he's good and can make plays when things break down.

• Agree 1

She’s in the Illuminati and their knew person of promotion

makes perfect sense why the chiefs magically turns it on

(partly joking with this…small part )

23 minutes ago, Low Positive said:

You wanna know why they keep showing Taylor Swift? Here's why. Spoiler alert; it's massive piles of money. 

https://nypost.com/2024/01/29/sports/taylor-swift-has-generated-330-million-for-nfl-amid-travis-kelce-romance/

Nope - not scripted or rigged at all…nope

• Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, Low Positive said:

Post-game kiss at the 50 with red and yellow confetti raining down on them. You can book it now.

it's so obvious its sickening. A sports "ENTERTAINMENT" League that gets paid billions of dollars from views ISNT going to make sure a globally popular billionaire singers boyfriend wins? LMAO. bet the farm. 

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.