3 US Troops Killed, 25 injured in Jordan

48 minutes ago, billsfan_34 said:

You describe psychosis to a tee! PS I’m a psych nurse now. This guy is out of his mind. Zero reasoning and reality whatsoever smh 🤦‍♂️

Now do redhawk/joefergusonforever. I’m begging you!

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, sherpa said:

The more you post, the more goofy you get.

Bizarre judgement. Idiotic accusations. Refusal to acknowledge reality. Refusal to back up wacky claims. Ignorant lack of understanding of the US military or the Administration's options regarding that.

It goes on and on.

You are not even making sense anymore 

How can an isolationist congress be strong in foreign affairs? That's stupid 

2 hours ago, JDHillFan said:

https://www.trumanlibrary.gov/education/trivia/buck-stops-here-sign

Truman was a douche. He should have just blamed whatever came along on congress. Go Brando Go!

away

Truman got the congress behind him. Marshall Plan got through congress, so did aide to Greece and Turkey when threatened with Russian aggression. 

You support an isolationist. That's the definition of foreign policy weekness

Prove otherwise, or shut your obvious ignorant mouth 

6 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Truman got the congress behind him. Marshall Plan got through congress, so did aide to Greece and Turkey when threatened with Russian aggression. 

IMG_2144.jpeg.4ed538110a9ed58547702f4c4cafb316.jpeg

18 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

An isolationist chooses not to get involved in other groups or countries internal affairs. I’m not sure that meets the criteria of foreign policy weakness. For instance; perhaps the US decided to up oil production for domestic use, not rely on OPEC (specifically N. Africa and the Middle East) and get our troops home then we would be in a stronger position. Personally, I am ok without having to worrying about protecting and expending resources in the Persian Gulf/Red Sea to protect black gold.

12 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

We can agree that isolationism is weakness, correct? 

I’m just agreeing with you that Biden is impotent and incapable of leading. Isn’t that the case you are making? 

• Like (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

How can an isolationist congress be strong in foreign affairs?

Not making sense to you is an accolade.

Congress is not isolationist, and even if they were, it would have no restraint on the President's ability to respond to Iran.

What Congress is doing; what has been done for years, makes perfect sense.

The Administration wants to support Ukraine.

Congress does as well.

They also want to support Israel.

But....Pay attention to this, because you seem to be completely ignorant of how the sausage is made, Congress wants a firm stand against the border invasion, and is linking aid to that issue.

Perfect sense. Perfect logic and in our best interests, and has nothing to do with a response to Iran.

Nothing.

What you post about me doesn't concern me.

• Like (+1) 1

30 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

You support an isolationist. That's the definition of foreign policy weakness

The reactions on the right are... confusing.  

If Biden retaliates, then he's just an arm of the military-industrial complex.  If Biden doesn't retaliate strongly enough, then he makes us look weak and shows the need for a "strongman" in the White House.  If Biden uses it as support for a broader plan to curtail US interventionism, then he's a foreign policy nightmare destabilizing the world order.  

Like... what's the baby-bear Goldilocks response that's "just right"?

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Capco said:

The reactions on the right are... confusing.  

If Biden retaliates, then he's just an arm of the military-industrial complex.  If Biden doesn't retaliate strongly enough, then he makes us look weak and shows the need for a "strongman" in the White House.  If Biden uses it as support for a broader plan to curtail US interventionism, then he's a foreign policy nightmare destabilizing the world order.  

Like... what's the baby-bear Goldilocks response that's "just right"?

No one is saying not to retaliate. 

On 1/28/2024 at 12:08 PM, billsfan_34 said:

21 year retired Marine here. It is time to bring our men and women home. Let the indigenous folks duke it out. The military industrial complex and our foreign policy on both sides of the aisle sucks. 

It was in the very first reply, @Doc.

• Like (+1) 1

By the way, and from a tactical viewpoint--not that anyone here cares about this stuff....

The excuse for the penetration and fatal attack was that the US had it's air defenses standing down as it was expecting to recover a friendly drone.

Transponders are built for this very purpose.

In strike planning, we always built an evacuation route, complete with transponder codes that identified us a friendly.

We build multi million dollar drones and don't give them a box that ID's them as friendly to protect their egress.

I'm not familiar with what is being done here, but it seems like an obvious oversight.

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

Biden isn't fighting against a solution in congress, Trump is 

Biden reduced rules that existed when he took office and he isn't enforcing existing laws to protect the border and Texas, leaving Texas vulnerable. Biden has caused the problems that are causing the least secure border in our history. Biden is the problem.

1 hour ago, billsfan_34 said:

An isolationist chooses not to get involved in other groups or countries internal affairs. I’m not sure that meets the criteria of foreign policy weakness. For instance; perhaps the US decided to up oil production for domestic use, not rely on OPEC (specifically N. Africa and the Middle East) and get our troops home then we would be in a stronger position. Personally, I am ok without having to worrying about protecting and expending resources in the Persian Gulf/Red Sea to protect black gold.

Not doing anything is weakness, yes. 

55 minutes ago, sherpa said:

Not making sense to you is an accolade.

Congress is not isolationist, and even if they were, it would have no restraint on the President's ability to respond to Iran.

What Congress is doing; what has been done for years, makes perfect sense.

The Administration wants to support Ukraine.

Congress does as well.

They also want to support Israel.

But....Pay attention to this, because you seem to be completely ignorant of how the sausage is made, Congress wants a firm stand against the border invasion, and is linking aid to that issue.

Perfect sense. Perfect logic and in our best interests, and has nothing to do with a response to Iran.

Nothing.

What you post about me doesn't concern me.

MAGA is isolationist, stop being stupid 

They have refused to aid Ukraine and Israel, that's because of Trump 

That's weak 

• Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Doc said:

OK I stand corrected.  One person doesn't want to retaliate.

It's also the most-liked post in the thread fwiw.  

I don't think it's "the" official policy stance of the right, but I bring it up in part because the current coalition isn't really united by policy. 

There are a significant number who genuinely support the US taking a step back from the current world order (which, iirc, we both agreed on in another thread as the wrong path forward), and they are standing shoulder to shoulder with people who are saying the opposite--that we don't want isolationism.  Instead of looking at each other upon hearing an obvious discrepancy of policy opinions, they continue to look straight ahead at the person/thing that they hate.  

Idk, just a head-scratcher that I'm noticing more and more but can't quite wrap my head around it.  

4 minutes ago, Capco said:

It's also the most-liked post in the thread fwiw.  

I don't think it's "the" official policy stance of the right, but I bring it up in part because the current coalition isn't really united by policy. 

There are a significant number who genuinely support the US taking a step back from the current world order (which, iirc, we both agreed on in another thread as the wrong path forward), and they are standing shoulder to shoulder with people who are saying the opposite--that we don't want isolationism.  Instead of looking at each other upon hearing an obvious discrepancy of policy opinions, they continue to look straight ahead at the person/thing that they hate.  

Idk, just a head-scratcher that I'm noticing more and more but can't quite wrap my head around it.  

He was talking about getting out of the ME and letting them blow each other up.  Not isolating themselves from the entire world.

29 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Not doing anything is weakness, yes. 

MAGA is isolationist, stop being stupid 

They have refused to aid Ukraine and Israel, that's because of Trump 

That's weak 

Where did I say not doing anything? Damn you have major comprehension issues. I am sorry you cannot rub a few brain cells together. Trying to discuss anything with you is equivalent to having a discussion with the guy who can’t put a hard hat on correctly. I am done…your dismissed; now go play with your legos.

38 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

so what psych dx do you label the leading R prez candidate with?

You mean assess? We have another rocket scientist here. I would say egotistical but that is better than dementia. Be good, I am not going down your TDS rabbit hole.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

17 minutes ago, billsfan_34 said:

Where did I say not doing anything? Damn you have major comprehension issues. I am sorry you cannot rub a few brain cells together. Trying to discuss anything with you is equivalent to having a discussion with the guy who can’t put a hard hat on correctly. I am done…your dismissed; now go play with your legos.

You mean assess? We have another rocket scientist here. I would say egotistical but that is better than dementia. Be good, I am not going down your TDS rabbit hole.

Bye, but isolationism is weakness 

• Haha (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, billsfan_34 said:

imo, anti social personality disorder.  what basis do you have for dx of Dementia?  We can go through the criteria for my dx easily.  We have no objective evidence for the dx of dementia.  but you're willing to make it....

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

All loss of life is tragic. Prayers for my fallen comrades and well wishes for those that were injured to get better soon.

Amen brotha! They released the names/pictures today. Two of the three were so young they looked like little kids 😢. Unfortunate to be sitting ducks in the wild wild west. Word is their detection system(s) for airborne assets (most likely IFF) were faulty or not utilized correctly. 

• Sad 1

16 hours ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

imo, anti social personality disorder.  what basis do you have for dx of Dementia?  We can go through the criteria for my dx easily.  We have no objective evidence for the dx of dementia.  but you're willing to make it....

An 8 year old can tell Uncle Creepy has dementia. As for the criteria, he VISIBLY and AUDIBLY has every symptom. This is 100 percent irrefutable. Please feel free to hop on the Mayo Clinic Site if you think I am wrong, which I am not. Good day 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, billsfan_34 said:

An 8 year old can tell Uncle Creepy has dementia. As for the criteria, he VISIBLY and AUDIBLY has every symptom. This is 100 percent irrefutable. Please feel free to hop on the Mayo Clinic Site if you think I am wrong, which I am not. Good day 

And he is STILL better than the criminal Trump, how about that! 

• Vomit 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

On 1/28/2024 at 11:08 AM, billsfan_34 said:

21 year retired Marine here. It is time to bring our men and women home. Let the indigenous folks duke it out. The military industrial complex and our foreign policy on both sides of the aisle sucks. 

I totally agree put them fella's on our southern border nothing over there is ever going to change !!

And thank you for your service sir !! 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, T master said:

I totally agree put them fella's on our southern border nothing over there is ever going to change !!

And thank you for your service sir !! 

It was my pleasure! Yes, lets please use our precious resources more wisely and get the heck out of that awful sandbox!!!

• Like (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

And he is STILL better than the criminal Trump, how about that! 

Yeah sure. Man you have serious TDS. FYI I will cast my vote for Haley here in SC. You vote for Joe and watch troops continue to be killed, border overrun, and the economy in shambles. These are all concrete facts that many cannot seem to understand. 

• Like (+1) 1

Blinken just states “I have not seen the middle east this volatile in 50 years”. Well he is right, and Joe with all the globalists are to blame.

Just now, US Egg said:

See folks Joe’s got this, err…never mind.

We just posted this same time!!!

• Haha (+1) 2

7 minutes ago, US Egg said:

See folks Joe’s got this, err…never mind.

What an unmitigated disaster Biden and Third term Obammy have created.  One hand has no idea what the other is doing.  Our brave troops are sitting ducks thanks to horribly dangerous Biden/Third Term Obammy policies.  Too busy focusing on destroying the US Energy Industry, getting Iran nukes, opening borders to tons of Fentanyl, and promoting Jasper's right to third term abortion.   

What a mess.  

Edited by Irv

7 minutes ago, billsfan_34 said:

Yeah sure. Man you have serious TDS. FYI I will cast my vote for Haley here in SC. You vote for Joe and watch troops continue to be killed, border overrun, and the economy in shambles. These are all concrete facts that many cannot seem to understand. 

TDS? This is a political board, you wingnut. What should we discuss here? 

And more troops died on Trump's watch you clown 

Economy in what?? 🤣 

Are you stupid? 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

TDS? This is a political board, you wingnut. What should we discuss here? 

And more troops died on Trump's watch you clown 

Economy in what?? 🤣 

Are you stupid? 

I bet you get your ass kicked a lot. Actually, na your a keyboard warrior. Actually buddy, im extremely intelligent. Aced the ASVAB, avionics in the Corps, went to nursing school 3.92 gpa at D’youville and welp I made it and climbed the ladder twice both military and civilian. I was a poor kid from Tonawanda who left to boot camp with his clothes on his back. What have you done? I can say I protected our citizens and also saved lives. 

• Thank you (+1) 2

25 minutes ago, Irv said:

What an unmitigated disaster Biden and Third term Obammy have created.  One hand has no idea what the other is doing.  Our brave troops are sitting ducks thanks to horribly dangerous Biden/Third Term Obammy policies.  Too busy focusing on destroying the US Energy Industry, getting Iran nukes, opening borders to tons of Fentanyl, and promoting Jasper's right to third term abortion.   

What a mess.  

I really try to be non bias and more centric but facts matter to me. In my lifetime, I have never seen a bigger mess than this administration has created in 3 short years. Like Obama said “do not underestimate Joe’s ability to screw things up”. If we want true security it starts with energy independence and secure borders. The fentanyl that now resides in the US is scary. The terrorists and Chinese spies inside our country will come back to bite us in a way we have never seen; worse than 9/11 and no disrespect towards those affected by that tragic day in our history.