Trump Urging Republicans To Reject Border Security Deal-Keep the invasion going! 300,000 last month!

Just now, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

How many more people do we have coming across the boarder as opposed to 2020????? A ***** ton more, an immigration policy should deter illegal immigration correct?

I guess it’s not a problem since the republicans voted down immigration reform.

Oh well, Trumpy 

3 minutes ago, BillStime said:

I guess it’s not a problem since the republicans voted down immigration reform.

Oh well, Trumpy 

God forbid you actually have an intellect conversation. Might have to figure out how this block feature works because you are a net negative to this message board incapable of rational thought or dialog. It's scary to think people like this exist.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

God forbid you actually have an intellect conversation. Might have to figure out how this block feature works because you are a net negative to this message board incapable of rational thought or dialog. It's scary to think people like this exist.

Oh, didn’t mean to stump you, precious.

And of all people, Trumpy - all you do here is claim you’re not a Trump voter (lie) and follow me like a lost puppy. You contribute ZERO.

And you can’t block me - your purpose here would disappear.

Meanwhile:

On 2/7/2024 at 10:07 PM, BillStime said:

There is no better time than on this issue to show you can rise above the partisanship, and call out your own side when they under perform…

Just continuing to defend it is so cringe, Billsy- especially when it’s so obvious to everyone, even in the Democrat party…

Just rip the band aid off and take the “L”,  man- from one fellow bills fan to another…👍

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

3 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

There is no better time than on this issue to show you can rise above the partisanship, and call out your own side when they under perform…

Just continuing to defend it is so cringe, Billsy- especially when it’s so obvious to everyone, even in the Democrat party…

Just rip the band aid off and take “L” man- from one fellow bills fan to another…👍

Welp - the border is ONLY an issue when a Republican isn’t in office - even tho they did jack to solve it when they were in power.

They did get that tax cut for the rich in tho! 

GOP steamrolls Dems to get a border bill that the Dems hate but will vote for anyway. 

CBP union endorses deal. 

GOP realizes the bill could actually improve the situation at the border and immediately acts to defeat it. 

Who could have possibly predicted it?

12 hours ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

How many more people do we have coming across the boarder as opposed to 2020????? A ***** ton more, an immigration policy should deter illegal immigration correct?

How anyone can actually claim that there weren't significantly fewer illegals entering under Trump is mind-boggling.  It's not even worth engaging with these people anymore.

Edited by Doc
  • Agree 2

Why don’t Democrats simply tell the American people the truth and say what the bill really is.

A $118 billion Ukraine military aid package that includes $12 billion for the border.

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611hgtrc48c73ldqxdmk3

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

On 2/10/2024 at 8:29 AM, B-Man said:

image.thumb.png.38dfdfdb8477c8ac6e314deda88292aa.png

Stealing my children’s future

Come on now

3 hours ago, B-Man said:

What in the world would Republicans have to complain about if they actually passed immigration reform

Not much, and that is the feature

Edited by John from Riverside

6 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

What in the world would Republicans have to complain about if they actually passed immigration reform

Well, first we need a bill with real immigration reform... 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

7 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

Stealing my children’s future

Come on now

Do you believe the bill has the best interest of the country at heart? Is sending over a hundred billion to Ukraine and only 12 billion for protecting our border is a good thing? I’m serious about your opinion. I’m not going to insult or demean you I’m just honestly curious. Thank you for your response.

27 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

Another result of Dems failed policies. 

What is the Biden administration doing to protect us from this criminal element? 

• Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Westside said:

Do you believe the bill has the best interest of the country at heart? Is sending over a hundred billion to Ukraine and only 12 billion for protecting our border is a good thing? I’m serious about your opinion. I’m not going to insult or demean you I’m just honestly curious. Thank you for your response.

What is the Biden administration doing to protect us from this criminal element? 

12 billion seemed low to me

But the provisions of the bill were the most conservative in a long, long time

let’s keep in mind we don’t have a Covid designation anymore to be able to shut down the border like trumpet and yes, people like the sound off and say that Trump shut down the border blah blah blah he had protections in place that allowed him to do that they are now gone. Biden doesn’t have them to work with, this would’ve given the president. Any president  be able to shut down the border, if border encounters became too high. 

But it doesn’t really matter. Trump wants this issue so he can run on it. He put a call into his minions to kill it.

• Eyeroll 1

Just now, John from Riverside said:

let’s keep in mind we don’t have a Covid designation anymore to be able to shut down the border like trumpet and yes, people like the sound off and say that Trump shut down the border blah blah blah he had protections in place that allowed him to do that they are now gone. Biden doesn’t have them to work with, this would’ve given the president. Any president  be able to shut down the border, if border encounters became too high. 

But it doesn’t really matter. Trump wants this issue so he can run on it. He put a call into his minions to kill it.

He already has the authority to do that! This is first and foremost a money and power grab by the elites. But the most frustrating thing is average citizens like you and me are left holding the bill for their greed. Are you ok with that?

Another question John, do you believe Ukraine deserves over ten times the amount American taxpayers deserve?

• Eyeroll 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

19 minutes ago, Westside said:

Nothing, in fact him and the dems sanctuary policies are making it worse.

11 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

So, no actual answer.  just TDS rant.

• Agree 1

3 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

Nothing, in fact him and the dems sanctuary policies are making it worse.

So, no actual answer.  just TDS rant.

I agree with you 100%. I just want John to explain why he thinks Ukraines security is worth ten times more than America’s.

44 minutes ago, Westside said:

I agree with you 100%. I just want John to explain why he thinks Ukraines security is worth ten times more than America’s.

It's not worth MORE; but preserving Democracy is just as important.

Why do you want Putin to win?

1 hour ago, John from Riverside said:

This is wrong/false.  Title 42 wasn't in effect for over 3 of Trump's 4 years (because Wuhan virus didn't hit until early 2020).  Yet only 2M illegals came in under Trump.  Title 42 was in effect for 2-1/2 years of Joke's Presidency and yet 8M illegals came in. 

4 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

Did you miss the part where I said that 12 billion seemed like a low number

But you have no problem with spending ten times as much to “secure” Ukraines borders but so little on our own? I know you said it seems like a low number. That’s not what I asked you. Can you give me an honest answer without deflecting?