Trump Urging Republicans To Reject Border Security Deal-Keep the invasion going! 300,000 last month!

Wouldn't it be funny if all of these illegals actually vote Republican after all of this? A lot of the Muslims infiltrating Europe are about as conservative as it gets. I'm not sure who is infiltrating our border because they try to ignore it but if it's Mexicans then they are all super Catholic.

16 minutes ago, KDIGGZ said:

Wouldn't it be funny if all of these illegals actually vote Republican after all of this? A lot of the Muslims infiltrating Europe are about as conservative as it gets. I'm not sure who is infiltrating our border because they try to ignore it but if it's Mexicans then they are all super Catholic.

Hispanic folks already tend to vote conservative. They’re not the godless communists that right wing media likes to make them out as 

• Like (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

Hispanic folks already tend to vote conservative. They’re not the godless communists that right wing media likes to make them out as 

That you want to make the disaster that is our southern border about racism is all the proof anyone needs that in the absence of racism, it will be manufactured by people like you. Very dim-witted. Also, 100% on brand. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

10 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

That you want to make the disaster that is our southern border about racism is all the proof anyone needs that in the absence of racism, it will be manufactured by people like you. Very dim-witted. Also, 100% on brand. 

I don’t think right wingers would be calling them “invaders” if they were blonde and blue eyed, that’s for sure. 

• Disagree 1

37 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

Nice strawman.  No one said they're any of that.  

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Roundybout said:

Y’all sure are terrified of single mothers and their kids seeking stability. Strange 

Please show us a photo of the millions of single mothers and babies. I've only seen single military aged men. It's an invasion. We aren't getting the best of the best that's for sure

• Thank you (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

I don’t think right wingers would be calling them “invaders” if they were blonde and blue eyed, that’s for sure. 

You are beholden to Joe Biden and his party. It’s why you go with “nothing to see here” over matters such as the border disaster and Chinese spy balloons. You should consider being a free thinker. You can still be a liberal, just inject some common sense on occasion. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

Y’all sure are terrified of single mothers and their kids seeking stability. Strange 

Oh no, what are you going to say when Biden closes the border?  *getting my popcorn ready*

49 minutes ago, KDIGGZ said:

Please show us a photo of the millions of single mothers and babies. I've only seen single military aged men. It's an invasion. We aren't getting the best of the best that's for sure

What is the goal of this “invasion?”

40 minutes ago, phypon said:

Oh no, what are you going to say when Biden closes the border?  *getting my popcorn ready*

I will be disappointed if he does so without getting the massive boost in immigration attorneys and processing personnel that he has asked for in return. 

2 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

What is the goal of this “invasion?”

I don't know but it's happening in every western society around the world. It seems very well organized. Don't you think it's a bit of a coincidence that this is also one of the top issues in Europe? Why are the borders all of a sudden open and record number of illegals coming through all around the globe? It's not a Democrat or Republican thing. It's bigger than that 

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Tommy Callahan said:

Like clockwork they go with "Texas is Putin"

DEMS cant even do the basic task and secure the border.

Who's defying the Supreme Court and voting AGAINST a border bill now? 

THE GQP.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Eyeroll 1

28 minutes ago, KDIGGZ said:

I don't know but it's happening in every western society around the world. It seems very well organized. Don't you think it's a bit of a coincidence that this is also one of the top issues in Europe? Why are the borders all of a sudden open and record number of illegals coming through all around the globe? It's not a Democrat or Republican thing. It's bigger than that 

No, it’s not particularly surprising that people are seeking stability away from war, famine, gang violence, etc, but if you want to go down the conspiracy rabbit hole don’t let me stop you. 

• Eyeroll 2

1 minute ago, Roundybout said:

No, it’s not particularly surprising that people are seeking stability away from war, famine, gang violence, etc, but if you want to go down the conspiracy rabbit hole don’t let me stop you. 

Those reasons you gave have always been around. Look at illegal immigration numbers lately. And is it just a coincidence that this is currently one of the biggest issues in Europe as well?_125700319_optimised-us_migrants-nc.png.

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

Those are big reasons for the US domestic migration from Dem strongholds. 

18 minutes ago, KDIGGZ said:

Those reasons you gave have always been around. Look at illegal immigration numbers lately. And is it just a coincidence that this is currently one of the biggest issues in Europe as well?_125700319_optimised-us_migrants-nc.png.

I mean yeah considering 

1) I would feel safer with Biden in office than a guy whose campaign for years was “build a wall, deport them all”

2) Mexican cartel violence has gotten worse and worse under AMLO 

https://www.reuters.com/world/americas/rise-mexican-cartel-violence-drives-record-migration-us-2023-12-15/

16 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

Those are big reasons for the US domestic migration from Dem strongholds. 

Actually it’s primarily housing affordability 

• Haha (+1) 1

Housing, taxes, cost are the top reasons stated.

Same housing affordability problems in the states and cities they are moving to.  

It's just factual that Dem strongholds in big cities have war zone level crime. I dont blame the non criminals for fleeing. 

Edited by Tommy Callahan
  • Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

I mean yeah considering 

1) I would feel safer with Biden in office than a guy whose campaign for years was “build a wall, deport them all”

2) Mexican cartel violence has gotten worse and worse under AMLO 

https://www.reuters.com/world/americas/rise-mexican-cartel-violence-drives-record-migration-us-2023-12-15/

Actually it’s primarily housing affordability 

As mentioned this is not a Democrat or Republican thing. It's happening all around the world. I don't think the Mexican cartels are making Muslims and Africans move to Europe in record numbers 

• Like (+1) 1