Trump Urging Republicans To Reject Border Security Deal-Keep the invasion going! 300,000 last month!

24 minutes ago, Doc said:

It's funny to hear Dems blame the Repubs for the border disaster.  Joke's terrible policies have allowed over 10M illegals to get into the country already, but since the Repubs won't agree to a deal that allows almost 5K a day/1.8M a year to enter going forward, it's on them.  Clown show.

Then why block a solution? 

• Eyeroll 1

Just now, Tiberius said:

Then why block a solution? 

Allowing 1.8M illegals a year is a "solution"?  LOL!

No, reversing Joke's EOs on his first day as Dictator is a start, albeit still not a solution.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Doc said:

Allowing 1.8M illegals a year is a "solution"?  LOL!

No, reversing Joke's EOs on his first day as Dictator is a start, albeit still not a solution.

Don't make things up 

• Eyeroll 1

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

Don't make things up 

I agree that in this instance Doc is making something up. The proposed “solution” that President Brandon is pursuing allows 5,000 in per day. Multiply that by 365 and you actually have 1.825M. 

No I won’t serve you with a link. It’s all over the internet. 

• Like (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

I agree that in this instance Doc is making something up. The proposed “solution” that President Brandon is pursuing allows 5,000 in per day. Multiply that by 365 and you actually have 1.825M. 

Oh well, it still cuts the number in half. And we need the workers 

You guys will just complain about the inflation the shortage of workers cause, so this is good 

• Eyeroll 1

3 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Oh well, it still cuts the number in half. And we need the workers 

You guys will just complain about the inflation the shortage of workers cause, so this is good 

You should apologize to Doc for your dumbass allegation that he made it up when it was you that was so horribly misinformed. While you are at it you should straighten out your teammate, redhawk. Earlier today when he wasn’t lying about Susan Collins he declared unskilled laborers to be overvalued. Wtf?  

• Agree 1

48 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Don't make things up 

44 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

The number is 1.8M/year which is about 5K/day.  Nothing was made up.

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

Correct. I was being sarcastic by pointing out that you rounded the number down. 

"1,000 border crossings a day is a bad day" - Jeh Johnson

• Like (+1) 1

On 1/30/2024 at 1:31 PM, Doc said:

The number is 1.8M/year which is about 5K/day.  Nothing was made up.

That's not a lot of immigrants, less than 1% of population. Healthy immigration 

And less than 300,000 a month, for sure 

3 hours ago, The Frankish Reich said:

December was a huge month, so on an annualized basis we'd be looking at 3 million plus. Unsustainable.

Even 1.8M is unsustainable.  Major cities are already crying poverty and they've barely received any illegals.