Trump Urging Republicans To Reject Border Security Deal-Keep the invasion going! 300,000 last month!

Demented Biden and his buddy “Third Term” Obammy botching another thing.  Thankfully the “Border Czar” chucklehead Harris is on it.  What a mess.  

Edited by Irv

On 1/19/2024 at 9:38 AM, Tiberius said:

https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/4416909-trump-takes-on-mcconnell-senate-gop-on-border-package/

Former President Trump is taking on Senate GOP Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) and his leadership team by calling on Republican lawmakers to reject a compromise on border security.

Trump has said Republicans should say “no” to any deal that falls short of “everything needed” to stop the flow of migrants, a message that pointedly puts pressure on new Speaker Mike Johnson (R-La.) to walk the line. Johnson has been under pressure from the Senate GOP and the White House to agree to an emerging Senate deal.

Members of McConnell’s leadership team immediately pushed back against what appeared to be an attempt by Trump to tank the Senate deal.  

“It’s not helpful,” said Senate Republican Whip John Thune (S.D.), the No. 2-ranking Senate GOP leader.  

Thune argued the Senate’s Ukraine package is the best chance Republicans have to staunch the flow of migrants, which exceeded more than 300,000 people in December alone — an all-time monthly high. 

“There are a number of pieces in there that are good, conservative border policies that we’ve been trying to get done for years,” he said. 

I am curious what part of the bill is going to be the most effective? Or at least what improvement you would expect? 

39 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Please tell me the fentanyl thing- I truly have no idea what this lunatic is even referencing. 

21 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Did you cry when Trump lost in 2020? 

I mean, you do realize he lost, right? 

Don't cry, someone had to tell you

No I just shook my head.  Now most everyone is crying...

• Like (+1) 3

Maybe we should hear from the group representing the real men and women who protect our borders?

As you read this garbage from CNN it will help if you also believe unicorns are real. For example, they use phrases like "...record migration across the Western Hemisphere" as a pathetic way to try to justify Biden's immigration catastrophe.

The current border disaster was singlehandedly caused by...you guessed it...Joe Biden.

Illegal immigration started going off the charts on Biden's first day in office. There was no magical new situation around the world that caused it. Biden's immigration policies caused it.

Trump did not prohibit anyone from claiming asylum. He followed the law. But he wisely didn't release asylum claimants into the US to immediately reward them like Biden did. Trump reduced fraud, Biden caused fraud and border crime to rise to historic levels.

The vast majority of those that cross our borders illegally to claim asylum do not show up to their final court date. They simply disappear.

So really, all Biden has managed to do is eradicate any semblance of a functional border, import millions of illegal aliens (costing taxpayers billions) and left a huge mess for another administration to clean up while he's sitting on the beach in Delaware eating ice cream.

CNN isn't "news", it's straight up propaganda.
msn.com/en-us/news/pol…

• Thank you (+1) 2

4 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

We are to the point now we’re even Biden is admitting through his policy change that we need to do something about illegal immigration. What’s funny is now that he’s coming around Republicans are trying to block it. It was nothing more than a talking point with them and always has been.

They don’t want a solution, they want to be mad and extract money from people 

1 hour ago, Tommy Callahan said:

How many are not even known about 

Sounds like the border patrol is working just fine if they’re being caught 

• Haha (+1) 2

3 hours ago, Orlando Tim said:

I am curious what part of the bill is going to be the most effective? Or at least what improvement you would expect? 

Please tell me the fentanyl thing- I truly have no idea what this lunatic is even referencing. 

Medical drug forms from the White House under Trump were released. Lots and lots and lots of drugs 

1 minute ago, B-Man said:

Why won't you vote for something that won't solve the problem !!

child-594519_960_720.jpg

Republicans’ solution is to simply shoot the child in the picture 

Edited by Roundybout

Just now, Roundybout said:

Medial drug forms from the White House under Trump were released. Lots and lots and lots of drugs 

I can't wait to see what the medical drug forms from the current White House show in 4 year's time.

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

Like clockwork they go with "Texas is Putin"

DEMS cant even do the basic task and secure the border.

The best is that the 10M+ illegals already in the country thanks to Joke’s policies are the Republicans’ fault because they’re not approving a deal that will let in 1.8M a year. :rolleyes: 

• Thank you (+1) 2

21 hours ago, Roundybout said:

They don’t want a solution, they want to be mad and extract money from people 

Sounds like the border patrol is working just fine if they’re being caught 

The sand called.  It wants your head back.  What a mess.