Trump Urging Republicans To Reject Border Security Deal-Keep the invasion going! 300,000 last month!

AND THERE IT IS.

“The border never closes”

Democrats working so hard to frame this as meaningful border security,

and Chris is out here just giving away the game

37 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Oh boy! The new Big Lie! 

30 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

That might just work. 

Dems are trying to send aide, you guys don't want it. You want the border out of control. 

• Eyeroll 1

3 hours ago, Tommy Callahan said:

Terroristic threats. 

You first Chuck.

Anyone that threatens to send our boys to war should be the first to go if they are so sure it's a good move.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

Oh boy! The new Big Lie! 

Dems are trying to send aide, you guys don't want it. You want the border out of control. 

There's no way you seriously believe any of that. I'm guessing a lot of this back and forth is just goofing around at this point. I'd like to be in on the joke if so.

Edited by KDIGGZ
  • Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, Roundybout said:

Well remember the do-nothing party in November. 

Do nothing?  That's what Third Term Obammy and Demented Biden should have done when Obammy took de facto office.  Instead, they ***** everything up trying to get more voters from the illegal ranks. 

Just undo the executive orders Obammy told Biden implement on day one.  Effective and completely free.  

What a mess.     

• Thank you (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

Lies and BS 

Putin needs cannon fodder, go help out 

Go ahead.  You haven't blamed Trump for this in the last three minutes.  You know you want to.  Just do it. C'mon. You know you want to.  It's the only thing you have. Third Term Obammy and Demented Biden need your help diverting blame.

What a mess.   

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Irv said:

Do nothing?  That's what Third Term Obammy and Demented Biden should have done when Obammy took de facto office.  Instead, they ***** everything up trying to get more voters from the illegal ranks. 

Just undo the executive orders Obammy told Biden implement on day one.  Effective and completely free.  

What a mess.     

Why do you hate Obama so much? 

I mean, we all know the answer, but I’d like to hear it anyways 

• Eyeroll 1

3 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

Why do you hate Obama so much? 

I mean, we all know the answer, but I’d like to hear it anyways 

The better question is - why don't you hate him?  The 22nd Amendment to the United States Constitution clearly prohibits a third Presidential term.  Yet, useful idiots like you voted for Demented Biden and have Third Term Obammy now.  You will vote again for Demented Biden and get the same result if he wins.  

If I was tricked like that, I'd be steaming mad.  But you're too engaged in Ralph's right to third term abortion and swinging the doors wide open on the southern border, to notice.  Knock Knock.  You got LIED to.  You can't be that distracted and naive.  

What a mess.    

• Agree 1