Bills Steelers on NFL Network right now

Draconator

1 minute ago, Logic said:

If anybody commits a fake slide, I'm turning it off and writing Roger Goodell a letter.

Dear Mr. Goodell,

I am writing as a concerned fan of the National Football League. The Quarterback of the Buffalo Bills, a Mr. Joshua Patrick Allen, committed an obvious fake slide during the second quarter of yesterday's contest between the Bills and the Pittsburgh Steelers. The resulting touchdown played a vital role in forcing the Kansas City Chiefs to play an actual road playoff game instead of playing at home as God intended. Please rectify this situation by awarding the win to Pittsburgh and allowing the Chiefs to host the Texans next Sunday.

Sincerely,

Zerovoltz ( Chiefs #1 fan)

• Shocked 1
  • Haha (+1) 5

11 minutes ago, Lieutenant Aldo Raine said:

Finished watching; can’t believe how poorly Brady called the game around the two minute warning.  

Agreed. Plus Josh missed a wide-open Davis (I think it was) for a TD. Still, I had fun watching the Toney TD being called back and Patty's ensuing meltdown.

Edited by chongli
  • Agree 1

Irrespective of losses or wins, our boys are a decent watch for anyone. Anything can happen with Josh on offense. Must see football. Same with Mahomes, they are the big ticket, box office pulls. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, SMAKCruiser said:

I think the only Bills playoff games I've ever gone back and re-watched were the 90 and 93 wins over the Raiders and the 93 win against the Chiefs.   

WAIT... WAIT... WAIT...

How do you not rewatch the Oilers/Bills comeback game??!?! EPIC

• Like (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, EasternOHBillsFan said:

WAIT... WAIT... WAIT...

Yes I have a signed by Frank Reich Comeback game poster.  I ordered one from his charity and I never received it.  When I contacted them they said it was a limited one edition one and they were our and an issue would be to me.  Then Frank Reich sent me a signed copy instead.

NFL Network is so weird.  It is still Thursday but they do not list programming now but lists Friday's instead but early in week on Monday games are TBA.

Friday:

03:00 PM EST

2021 AFC Divisional: Buffalo Bills at Kansas City Chiefs

7 hours ago, EasternOHBillsFan said:

WAIT... WAIT... WAIT...

Oh yea... Forgot to include that one.   Guess nothing memorable happened LOL

Edited by SMAKCruiser

2 hours ago, Dan Darragh said:

Insanity is doing the same thing over and over, and expecting a different result.

I watched that 4th quarter of the KC divisional game. I shut it off when Gabe Davis caught the TD with 13 seconds left. As far as I'm concerned that's all I need to see because what happened after isn't on Josh Allen. He was the GOAT that night and he will be the GOAT again.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.