2024 International "home" teams announced

4 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

So if I understand the pattern, NFC teams would be eligible to host an international game because next year they each have an extra home game. (Jacksonville being the obvious exception.)

Correct.  Teams are subject to having one of the home games "mid season" if they get an extra home game this year.

Brazil has not been announced.

Maybe they will pick opponent "as experiment" which would allow Bills be away game in Brazil.

Edited by Limeaid
Deleted incorrect info

3 hours ago, RiotAct said:

^^^ True, but I highly doubt they would do Bills-Jags two years in a row in London.

EDIT:  Also, the Bills are home against the Jags next season, not away.

0-2 overseas. If they go, there in the future then so be it. They just played in one this past season, so I doubt they get scheduled to go there in 2024. 

We are Scheduled to play ALL four of these teams in the OP this year.  We only have 8 home games, so Brazil is still on the table - hope not - Buffalo to Sao Paulo is 5,000 air miles, 1.5 times the distance to London - 10 hour flight.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.