January 6 was a COUP and INSURRECTION

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

Karen and Julie Kelly do not want you to see or hear this:

Karen and Julie would prefer you not see this, either:

Wow.  my first response was "no way", that's nuts. my next thought was "I must try to verify this story from multiple sources on both sides.  Seems like it happened ....

now compare my response to magas here when they post unreferenced memes and cite obvious propagandist to the response the maga's have given to your important post.  rude mechanicals as Bill Shakespear would say.

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever

39 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

"I must try to verify this story from multiple sources on both sides.  

If we learned nothing else from the dissembling antisemite plagiarist at Harvard it’s that it’s important to cite your “multiple sources on both sides”.  Otherwise it sounds like another round of bullsh*t from you. 

Edited by JDHillFan
Punctuation

3 hours ago, BillStime said:

Karen and Julie Kelly do not want you to see or hear this:

Karen and Julie would prefer you not see this, either:

you see the quality of human these magi's are in these vids.  I especially like the creaming blond hag in the first video.  What a sweetheart.  no wonder these losers are desperate.  their genes doom them to a miserable existence.  hell yeah they're angry...

• Agree 1

4 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

this list reminds me of NC's tactics and ridiculous memes of his messiah

trump loves the unprincipled, evil and ignorant....and they love him moe.

Their lives are so miserable that they would rather destroy our country than nominate someone who genuinely cares about our republic and democracy, instead of a con man.

They reap what they sow.

Just now, BillStime said:

Their lives are so miserable that they would rather destroy our country than nominate someone who genuinely cares about our republic and democracy, instead of a con man.

They reap what they sow.

I see it in my region.  people vote against their own interests because some con man got the all riled up.

• Agree 1

15 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

A coup with no guns by the people that are as armed as an army?  

.tds.  

Completely irrelevant.   Their stupidity has no bearing on their intent.  Moronic argument.   Not surprising from a guy who quotes qanon freaks.  

Or maybe I'm wrong.   If I try and murder someone and forget a gun should I not be charged with murder?  

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Completely irrelevant.   Their stupidity has no bearing on their intent.  Moronic argument.   Not surprising from a guy who quotes qanon freaks.  

Or maybe I'm wrong.   If I try and murder someone and forget a gun should I not be charged with murder?  

They're professional trolls abiding by the Russian game plan Billsy posted, to a tee.  annoying but great to kick around.  

• Vomit 1
  • Agree 1

You've chosen to ignore content by Joe Ferguson forever. Options 

You've chosen to ignore content by BillStime. Options 

You've chosen to ignore content by Tiberius. Options 

Here is a partial list of anti-Americans / germs on this site.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

10 hours ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

You can still murder someone without a gun.  You however cannot stage a coup without F-16s and nukes, much less firearms of any sort.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Doc said:

You can still murder someone without a gun.  You however cannot stage a coup without F-16s and nukes, much less firearms of any sort.

Again, their stupidity doesn't override their intent.  I have proof.  Many of the idiots literally wore their intent on their shirts or are on video screaming it.  

Your only defense for them (defending scum for the millionth time) is that their objective was impossible.   I could argue otherwise through their pressuring of Pence etc.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

3 hours ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Again, their stupidity doesn't override their intent.  I have proof.  Many of the idiots literally wore their intent on their shirts or are on video screaming it.  

Your only defense for them (defending scum for the millionth time) is that their objective was impossible.   I could argue otherwise through their pressuring of Pence etc.

I wear a Superman shirt to the gym.  It doesn't mean I can/intend to bench 500#.

For the millionth time, I'm not defending their actions.  What I'm saying is that there was no coup/insurrection or even intent because they didn't even bring firearms to the Capitol, much less F-16s and nukes like it would take to overthrown a government and they left on their own before dinner time. 

• Vomit 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Doc said:

I wear a Superman shirt to the gym.  It doesn't mean I can/intend to bench 500#.

For the millionth time, I'm not defending their actions.  What I'm saying is that there was no coup/insurrection or even intent because they didn't even bring firearms to the Capitol, much less F-16s and nukes like it would take to overthrown a government and they left on their own before dinner time. 

Wow, this is weird, too, Doc

1 hour ago, Doc said:

Omg.  Are we in a parallel universe?  You are 100% defending them by trying to pretend their intentions were different from the freaking WORDS COMING OUT THEIR MOUTHS AND MORON T SHIRTS THEY WORE.  Again I have proof that I'm right.  You got nonsense.

Bring f16s??????   Was that an option for them?  F no!   And you know that.   Your acting like they're a nation of people instead of ignorant rabble.  What they thought they could do is what's important not what's realistic. 

2 hours ago, BillStime said:

Wow, this is weird, too, Doc

They didn't have f16s though. 

These people in this forum are as crazy as j6ers.

• Agree 1

4 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Omg.  Are we in a parallel universe?  You are 100% defending them by trying to pretend their intentions were different from the freaking WORDS COMING OUT THEIR MOUTHS AND MORON T SHIRTS THEY WORE.  Again I have proof that I'm right.  You got nonsense.

Bring f16s??????   Was that an option for them?  F no!   And you know that.   Your acting like they're a nation of people instead of ignorant rabble.  What they thought they could do is what's important not what's realistic. 

“My team is far too stupid to actually accomplish a coup” is a curious defense that people love to bring up for some reason. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

50 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Sorry but there is no proof their/anyone else's intention was for them to break into the Capitol, otherwise we would have heard about it sometime within the last 3 years.  On the contrary, the one guy actually caught on video saying the Capitol needed to be broken into got the most lenient sentence of anyone arrested for being there, and Adam Kinzinger even said that telling people to break into the Capitol isn't a crime.  And without the Capitol being breached, this whole this is nothing more than your standard "mostly peaceful protest" a la the Summer of 2020. 

If the plan had been to break into the Capitol, they (meaning most, not just one or two) would have brought firearms at least.  Obviously I was being facetious with the F-16s and nukes, because that's what Joke said would be needed to overthrow the government.  But then OTOH he/they have you believing a bunch of unarmed morons milling around the Capitol for a few hours was enough to do it. :lol:

:rolleyes:

45 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

“My team is far too stupid to actually accomplish a coup” is a curious defense that people love to bring up for some reason. 

If that's what you think the defense is...