Browns versus Lions in the SB

Just Jack

4 hours ago, KDIGGZ said:

If we hosted the AFC Championship game with a chance to go to the Superbowl and we lost to Joe Flacco I think that would be a pretty Billsy end to the season so yes this is very believable actually

Two franchises that have unbelievable & loyal fan bases. IMHO, the best fans in the NFL if there is such a thing.

I cannot imagine the level of sadness for the losing team's fans, yet again.

Just now, DrBob806 said:

Two franchises that have unbelievable & loyal fan bases. IMHO, the best fans in the NFL if there is such a thing.

I cannot imagine the level of sadness for the losing team's fans, yet again.

I'm much less of a fan of the Browns after the Deshaun Watson fiasco. Also not a fan of Myles Garrett. I hope this franchise suffers some more personally!

8 hours ago, Pete said:

Cleveland is the only team that scares me in the playoffs.

I love Dan Campbell and the Lions.  IMO they have chance to shock 49ers.

I have Buffalo 30-1 to win SB.  I was going to throw a small amount on Lions and Browns- both are fetching great odds now

really? cleveland? not baltimore? why? I agree the browns are not to be taken lightly, but lamar is absurd. 

2 hours ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

Cleveland is fools gold imo…they’ve been beating bad teams and Flacco has been turning it over a ton.  

they got rocked by the rams, snuck by the slumping jags, snuck by the bears, beat the Davis mills/case keenum texans and the Trevor siemian jets.  Flaccos got 8 ints, 1 lost fumble, and 4 total fumbles in those 5 games 

Best defense in NFL.  So good, it doesn’t matter Flacco starts. 

1 hour ago, DeltaDigital said:

really? cleveland? not baltimore? why? I agree the browns are not to be taken lightly, but lamar is absurd. 

Odds baby, odds.  I like the way long shots pay.

Buffalo 30-1 hell yeah!

• Like (+1) 1

10 hours ago, Just Jack said:

According to this “leaked” playoff schedule.  At least Buffalo gets to knock the Chiefs out.  

IMG_2024-01-03-070912.png.86c2912a9c014a9cb7a7a15897f168ac.png

I guess its a good thing that never once has any of these script leaks been accurate to what actually happened.  So theres that.  

Why do people even call these script leaks when they are clearly just some made up stuff by someone hoping to be right to cause a stir?

33 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

I guess its a good thing that never once has any of these script leaks been accurate to what actually happened.  So theres that.  

Why do people even call these script leaks when they are clearly just some made up stuff by someone hoping to be right to cause a stir?

well , we have posters here who have stated that the league scripted the pats wins by instructing the refs to give favorable treatment to the pats .  And we have that long thread about the nfl being rigged this year.  So a script leak isn’t so far fetched lol

11 hours ago, Just Jack said:

According to this “leaked” playoff schedule.  At least Buffalo gets to knock the Chiefs out.  

IMG_2024-01-03-070912.png.86c2912a9c014a9cb7a7a15897f168ac.png

Neither the Browns nor the Lions have won, let alone been to, a Super Bowl. So this would guarantee a first-time winner.

3 hours ago, KDIGGZ said:

I'm much less of a fan of the Browns after the Deshaun Watson fiasco. Also not a fan of Myles Garrett. I hope this franchise suffers some more personally!

Ouch. Well they're my 2nd favorite team outside of the Bills. Art Modell did 'em wrong (the city, the fans). The current owner is a crook. 

Ralph Wilson & Art Rooney were the only owners who fought for Cleveland. That means something to me, anyway.

13 minutes ago, prissythecat said:

well , we have posters here who have stated that the league scripted the pats wins by instructing the refs to give favorable treatment to the pats .  And we have that long thread about the nfl being rigged this year.  So a script leak isn’t so far fetched lol

Ha...a board famous for threads such as "Mario for Skelton straight up" I doubt makes anything less "far fetched".  

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.