Week 17 - Cheats v. Bills - PREDICT THE SCORE

Freddie's Dead

I noticed Shawn Hochuli's crew is refereeing the game today. I don't know what the score will be but I can bet, every big play made by the Bills will have a flag thrown. I believe this so much I took the cheaters and 13 points. Hochuli's old man was a piece of ***** and so is he.

• Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, mchammer said:

I noticed Shawn Hochuli's crew is refereeing the game today. I don't know what the score will be but I can bet, every big play made by the Bills will have a flag thrown. I believe this so much I took the cheaters and 13 points. Hochuli's old man was a piece of ***** and so is he.

QB "allowed to be hit in the head" :(

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, mchammer said:

not good.  

• Like (+1) 1

Bills 34, Pats 10

What I want to see and expect:

The fast paced dynamic short game we have seen sporadically this year and that seems to work so well, such as in the 2nd Jets game:  the Bills throwing it short with many different designed plays to the backs, Shakir, and the other wide receivers too. Why not shorten most of Diggs routes today, as he is a great route runner and has struggled some lately--send him short more often, and ditto with Davis, who had a great game the last time this was done.

That is the Bills at their best this year,  as it then opens up everything else, both the run and the long game.

These short passes open up the intermediate and long game, as the running in Dallas opened it up against the Chargers.

And then run and run as the lead grows...

The Bills better not take this team lightly--if it is one of their coach's last AFC East games he will treat it like a Super Bowl, and he has been pretty good at coaching those..

• Like (+1) 1

Congratulations to all who picked the Bills, well done!  With the final score Bills 27, Cheats 21, the winners are:

Gold (tie) - @Realist, 27-20, and @entropyrules, 27-22, for a total difference of -2 points (3 points deducted for getting the Bills score exactly, tie breaker is closest to Bills score, so a tie for the Gold).

Silver - @SydneyBillsFan, 27-23, for a total difference of -1 points (3 points deducted for getting the Bills score exactly).

Bronze - @stuvian, 27-24, for a total difference of 0 points (3 points deducted for getting the Bills score exactly).

See you all next week!

• Like (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.