Around the League Week 16

PetermansRedemption

1 hour ago, Scott7975 said:

For those that missed this KC masterpiece and for people that just want to relive it over and over....

BWAHAHAHA  That was perfect!  

As the announcer says "at least we saw Taylor Swift" Kermit fumbles the handoff.  People say karma isn't real...

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, davefan66 said:

I just can’t get past the spying, and to a lesser extent the deflated balls.

Kinda feels like Bonds, McGuire and Sosa TBH.

Dont forget the listening in on the opposition’s locker room, the talking to the QB past 15secs, and extra players practicing.   Just to name a few more. 

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, stosh64 said:

BWAHAHAHA  That was perfect!  

As the announcer says "at least we saw Taylor Swift" Kermit fumbles the handoff.  People say karma isn't real...

I've heard Karma is a b!tch

1 minute ago, Dan said:

Dont forget the listening in on the opposition’s locker room, the talking to the QB past 15secs, and extra players practicing.   Just to name a few more. 

And stealing playbooks/play sheets...to the point Peyton Manning was paranoid and made sure everything was gone from the locker room and he wouldn't talk in there except in the showers with the water running I think

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, davefan66 said:

Makes all their accomplishments tainted TBH.

I agree… and why to this day I scoff at all the Brady and Belicheck greatest ever talk. …they were lock and step cheating together for nearly 2 decades.  They cheated in multiple and continuous ways. 

• Like (+1) 2

A nice little video for us all to engage in a little schadenfreude.

Patty has been so pampered his whole career, along with Kelce, being worshipped by all, they aren't handling this losing thing very well.

Kelce acts like he was never benched for a play before.

Edited by stosh64
  • Haha (+1) 1

Don’t understand how delay of game works…so Philly is in a hurry, so the opposing D needs to hurry as well? Also, the giants player was on the ground with the ball…thinking he recovered the ball and a Philly player came over to wrestle the ball away from him, neither was attempting to get back to the LOS.  Just don’t understand the rule…please explain 

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, gflande1 said:

Don’t understand how delay of game works…so Philly is in a hurry, so the opposing D needs to hurry as well? Also, the giants player was on the ground with the ball…thinking he recovered the ball and a Philly player came over to wrestle the ball away from him, neither was attempting to get back to the LOS.  Just don’t understand the rule…please explain 

The NY player stayed on Hurts after the tackle,  and then picked up the ball as Philly was trying to get set. It was very obviously not a fumble.  It was an easy call.  I have no horse in the race and was calling for it even before they threw the flag. 

6 minutes ago, BuffaninSarasota said:

not sure if this has been posted yet in this thread; if so, mea culpa:

Those two guys are either cyborgs or they’re getting some interesting shots.  I’ve stopped thinking they might not come back. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.