Justin Houston released to sign with contender

Big Blitz

36 minutes ago, Mister Defense said:

Wait--why do you feel that way??

And just ignore the 2nd best team in the NFL right now if they come a calling?

You don't consider the Bills a contender yet?

7 hours ago, NewEra said:

Yeah that’s why I think he’ll sign there.  He was very productive last season in Baltimore and that’s where I expect him to sign. KC might be desperate, so I can see them making an attempt.  Joining SF will give him the best chance at a ring

I don’t view him as a scheme problem anywhere.  He’s a designated pass rusher.  Line him up and let him get after it. 

That’s why.

i don’t expect him to sign with us because I don’t think we want him 

7 hours ago, Cash said:

As several posters have mentioned, Baltimore makes a ton of sense, since he used to play there.  Didn't he also play for KC not too long ago?  I could swear he was with them the year they lost to NE on Dee Ford's Offside penalty, and probably the year after as well.

If he wanted to sign with the Bills, I'd have no objection as long as he's got something left in the tank.  I think the above 2 are way more likely though, unless maybe either Floyd or Miller got hurt.

spoiler alert if you are still binge watching to catch up: Miller got hurt last season and still isn’t back for real

• Eyeroll 1

15 hours ago, NoSaint said:

spoiler alert if you are still binge watching to catch up: Miller got hurt last season and still isn’t back for real

I'm aware, thanks. The point is that Miller is playing a certain % of snaps right now, and Houston isn’t going to get those snaps unless Miller gets a new injury (or is placed on the Commissioner’s Exempt List).

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.