Practice Schedule This Week?

ngbills

It just feels like the loudest silence. It’s been a long 10 or so days since anybody in the org has been in front of a mic or camera.

A lot to discuss:

- the playoff picture overall

- what happened in Philly.

- @KC is always circled on everybody's cameras.

- the abusive elephant in the room, Von Miller.

All that, and no media days. An eventful bye week. 

Just now, PBF81 said:

Maybe McD told them all to have a nice holiday and now he's trying to reel them all back in after realizing that we have a game on Sunday.  

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I assume this is a joke. The CBA doesn’t allow any franchise to do anything other than what you laid out. 

36 minutes ago, Mango said:

I assume this is a joke. The CBA doesn’t allow any franchise to do anything other than what you laid out. 

On the second week leading up to another game?  

... as in today and this week?  

You do realize that we just had our bye week, right?   New game on Sunday.  

8 minutes ago, PBF81 said:

On the second week leading up to another game?  

... as in today and this week?  

You do realize that we just had our bye week, right?   New game on Sunday.  

Super unsure what you are complaining about? You made a comment about McD giving them last week off and was getting them back on track this week. Like it was some inherently laxidazical approach specific to the Bills.

I made reference to the fact that the CBA mandates that that is the way teams are required to approach the bye week.

I am fairly certain they were in the building today. Unsure about yesterday. Tuesday is generally the start of the week for nearly all NFL teams/players. 

3 minutes ago, Mango said:

Super unsure what you are complaining about? You made a comment about McD giving them last week off and was getting them back on track this week. Like it was some inherently laxidazical approach specific to the Bills.

I made reference to the fact that the CBA mandates that that is the way teams are required to approach the bye week.

I am fairly certain they were in the building today. Unsure about yesterday. Tuesday is generally the start of the week for nearly all NFL teams/players. 

Easy, I was joking.  

You really didn't take what I wrote literally, did you?  

RiotAct got it.  

:) 

Edited by PBF81
  • Haha (+1) 1

Don't mind me, it is the start of my work week too. 

Between this team, the Sabres, and how early it is getting dark, things have been pretty depressing. 

EDIT: But also WTF has nobody actually met with the media yet. 

Edited by Mango

10 minutes ago, Mango said:

Don't mind me, it is the start of my work week too. 

Between this team, the Sabres, and how early it is getting dark, things have been pretty depressing. 

EDIT: But also WTF has nobody actually met with the media yet. 

Wednesday 

• Thank you (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, Mango said:

FYI - CBA says 4 consecutive days off in bye week. The Bills could have practiced any of the Mon-Wed days and had rest of the week off. 

I think there are league rules that prevent teams from having extra practices during the bye week.  The Bills practiced today and will have practices tomorrow and Friday, the same as KC.  The advantage the Bills have is they've been able to use the bye to get healthier (except for players on the season ending Injured Reserve).  We don't know if Elam or Knox will be ready to play, but hopefully soon.  Elam obviously is not a crucial player, but it would be nice if Knox and Kincaid could do again what they were doing at the start of the season when both were on the field at the same time.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.