National Media

Dr.Sack

Why so much excitement from the likes of Colin Coward, Steven A, Nick Wrong among the many soundbytes I’ve come across?

The Eagles beat a middle of the road bumbling .500 led by a coach who is on a hot seat.

The Bills are an average team led by a NFL’s leader in turnovers. And a kicker 7% below NFL average in FG %, missing 3 of their best players on defense the past 2 months who are 2-5 since losing those 3 defenders. 

Eagles fans all up in the comments on the YouTube Bills pages too. Seems weird for everyone to be making such a big deal out of a game that went exactly the way Vegas and the big media markets wanted it to go. 

• Vomit 1

1 minute ago, Dr.Sack said:

Why so much excitement from the likes of Colin Coward, Steven A, Nick Wrong among the many soundbytes I’ve come across?

The Eagles beat a middle of the road bumbling .500 led by a coach who is on a hot seat.

The Bills are an average team led by a NFL’s leader in turnovers. And a kicker 7% below NFL average in FG %, missing 3 of their best players on defense the past 2 months who are 2-5 since losing those 3 defenders. 

Eagles fans all up in the comments on the YouTube Bills pages too. Seems weird for everyone to be making such a big deal out of a game that went exactly the way Vegas and the big media markets wanted it to go. 

Media has to make a big deal.  All they do is follow the winners and try and look like they know what they’re talking about when that team wins.

• Agree 1

20 minutes ago, JerseyBills said:

We're the better team, anyone watching noticed. At least last night

Despite the score we were the better team on o and d. 

special teams and officials didn't go our way unfortunately,  Eagles got more luck

Hoo boy 

37 minutes ago, JerseyBills said:

special teams and officials didn't go our way unfortunately,  Eagles got more luck

We gave up 30 points in 6 drives in a little over 30 minutes. Unfortunately for the Bills it wasn’t a 35 minute game.

39 minutes ago, JerseyBills said:

Better team except for strategy and in-game coaching 

• Like (+1) 1

Honestly IDGAF about the media.  They are there to get clicks. You get clicks with controversy because that's what humans like.  All I care about is our team.  They lost.  Road to the playoffs is all but closed unless they win out.  Doesn't matter what the media says.  All that matters is what the team does.

1 hour ago, JerseyBills said:

When they start handing out championship rings for being the “better team” with fewer points, I’ll get excited.  Until then, I don’t see any value in being “the better team.”  And I no longer believe our horrendous record in close games is a matter of “luck.”

I’m sorry but anyone being honest with them self saw the outrageous officiating in the first half which kept this game close.  Bills being up by 30 at halftime is likely what happens if it’s a fair game.  

then McD choked at the end and gave away the game like always.  Philly should be embarrassed.  

is the nfc that bad that the eagles are 9-1??

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, JerseyBills said:

Not close.  Coaching makes a big difference and McD ain't it.  Wouldn't mind Brady as HC tbh

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.