Bass = Norwood

Dr.Sack

On 1/16/2024 at 8:38 AM, zow2 said:

Bass is a terrible bad weather FG kicker for whatever reason.  Boswell had no issue yesterday and Butker will school him this weekend.  Just hope we don't need 45+ yard FG to win or something.  That would be so nerve wracking.

Welp. 😔

Edited by TurfToeJam
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Beast said:

We see an opposing kicker make a game tying FG from 59 yards in a driving rain storm and this turd can’t made a 40 something yard kick when it matters most.

I wish I never had to see him in a Bills uniform again.

Yeah that O-Matic moniker sure didn't marinate well.  He's done and so is Martin. 

• Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

The thing is, they will bring Bass back and I think it is a mistake.  Sure, he's made some big kicks for us.  But this is the kind of kick.....coupled with how bad he's been down the stretch, that no matter how mentally tough you are, you will think about every time you are in a clutch situation.  And that is very dangerous to have as a team in critical moments.  I think you have to cut him now and start fresh.  Otherwise, there won't be any confidence foe a crucial kick in the future.

• Agree 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

On 11/27/2023 at 12:08 PM, Allen2Moulds said:

He has a knack for missing in must have it games. He seems perfect in blowouts against inferior opponents. I do get Norwood vibes from Bass. I have very little trust in him.

Because he's not a clutch kicker like Viniteri, Elliott,  Butker, Tucker etc.  Did you guys miss how close he almost missed those first 2 extra points tonight.  Bass isn't going to magically have a bounce back confidence infused year next season.  Time to go in a different direction. 

• Agree 1

Just now, BillMafia716ix said:

Never put the game in the hands of a kicker. Ever 

Allen tried to not do that but his LT couldn’t hold up to the All-Pro bull rush. Needed McGovern to slide left. 

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.