Covid? 2024

BillsFanNC

They are still putting out TV commercials of stars that have gotten the jab because most Americans want to be a shallow as those in the commercials .

John Legend, Kelsey, Swift, & other libstars join the liberal agenda to get the jab, just in time as you said !! 

I bet for the most part they can't even choose what they want for breakfast unless some one tells them whats good or best for them .

On 1/6/2024 at 7:33 AM, Tommy Callahan said:

SURPRISE !!!! If this is in fact true boy the amount of money these guys make off of this vaccine must be as much or more than Monsanto makes for producing round up ! Lets just to keep the cancer thing growing because money is much more important than life in general . 

Oh and don't let the public here this about those people dying & them stopping the testing can't see behind that curtain .

• Thank you (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

I'm convinced! A shady internet quasi-medical "therapy" has bombed former Dilbert author's Facebook with ads for it's light therapy! 

And now North Carolina's leading biological scientist is on board too!!

Red light therapy isn't new. the only thing new about this, is its available at home without a medical procedure.

The discovery of UV transformed the practice of heliotherapy into clinical phototherapy as the antimicrobial effects of UV became evident during the second half of the 19th century. As early as 1877, studies showed that UV killed anthrax bacilli [11], and by 1890, it was determined that it played a role in rachitis, rickettsia and peritoneal tuberculosis [11,16,29]. By this time, lamps generating light from quartz, mercury vapor and other sources were built and used to treat acne, psoriasis, syphilis, leprosy, and pellagra, among others [11,17,25]. Three years later, Finsen began to use filtered sunlight to treat lupus vulgaris and through careful documentation published his Nobel-winning work, in 1901. The use of lamps and other artificial light sources to treat skin diseases continued well into the second half of the 20th century, but was quickly overtaken by easy availability of potent antibiotics, which became popular for their quick results and ease of use

The development of lasers in the late 50s and the early 60s, and the subsequent evolution of light emitting diodes transformed phototherapy; it gave rise to laser therapy or light therapy, which in turn evolved into photobiomodulation as a variety of light emitting technologies were devised. Today, photobiomodulation, which takes advantage of the photochemical effects of low power lasers, LEDs and other monochromatic sources of light to treat various diseases and ailments, has evolved scientifically, allowing evidence-based practice. This development now enables clinicians and others to exploit the specific effect of each wavelength or spectrum of light for treatment purposes. Detailed below are several studies, which show that we do not need UV to eradicate bacteria, viruses and other pathogens, and that relatively safer wavelengths adjacent to UV, such as violet or blue light, are antimicrobial against microorganisms. Furthermore, evidence shows that red and near infrared light have immense therapeutic value as well, and may be effective in treating a range of ailments, including the respiratory complications of coronavirus disease.
Light as a potential treatment for pandemic coronavirus infections: A perspective - PMC (nih.gov)

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4768515/

• Like (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

Red light therapy isn't new. the only thing new about this, is its available at home without a medical procedure.

The discovery of UV transformed the practice of heliotherapy into clinical phototherapy as the antimicrobial effects of UV became evident during the second half of the 19th century. As early as 1877, studies showed that UV killed anthrax bacilli [11], and by 1890, it was determined that it played a role in rachitis, rickettsia and peritoneal tuberculosis [11,16,29]. By this time, lamps generating light from quartz, mercury vapor and other sources were built and used to treat acne, psoriasis, syphilis, leprosy, and pellagra, among others [11,17,25]. Three years later, Finsen began to use filtered sunlight to treat lupus vulgaris and through careful documentation published his Nobel-winning work, in 1901. The use of lamps and other artificial light sources to treat skin diseases continued well into the second half of the 20th century, but was quickly overtaken by easy availability of potent antibiotics, which became popular for their quick results and ease of use

The development of lasers in the late 50s and the early 60s, and the subsequent evolution of light emitting diodes transformed phototherapy; it gave rise to laser therapy or light therapy, which in turn evolved into photobiomodulation as a variety of light emitting technologies were devised. Today, photobiomodulation, which takes advantage of the photochemical effects of low power lasers, LEDs and other monochromatic sources of light to treat various diseases and ailments, has evolved scientifically, allowing evidence-based practice. This development now enables clinicians and others to exploit the specific effect of each wavelength or spectrum of light for treatment purposes. Detailed below are several studies, which show that we do not need UV to eradicate bacteria, viruses and other pathogens, and that relatively safer wavelengths adjacent to UV, such as violet or blue light, are antimicrobial against microorganisms. Furthermore, evidence shows that red and near infrared light have immense therapeutic value as well, and may be effective in treating a range of ailments, including the respiratory complications of coronavirus disease.
Light as a potential treatment for pandemic coronavirus infections: A perspective - PMC (nih.gov)

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4768515/

I'll check back in 20 minutes ... I don't want to make you multi-task while basking in the red light ...

https://www.inverse.com/mind-body/red-light-therapy

Men like Greenfield have started pointing lasers at their genitals, hoping to boost sex drive, testosterone, and fertility. While low-level laser therapy has not studied extensively on humans — a few animal studies suggest it can accelerate sperm production. One study in humans suggests it can increase testosterone levels and sexual satisfaction.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

Finding Qanon.

:lol:

I've known about the light anti viral therapy trials for years. 

Because I'm in the field and it's my job to know about such things.  You might even call me an expert.

But since Trump gave a typical ham handed explanation of what his scientific advisors told him, coupled with your unquenchable TDS, we're left once again with you and your ilk coming off as the fuk.c stains that you are.

https://www.nature.com/articles/s41598-021-99917-2

The delivery of safe, visible wavelengths of light can be an effective, pathogen-agnostic, countermeasure that would expand the current portfolio of SARS-CoV-2 intervention strategies beyond the conventional approaches of vaccine, antibody, and antiviral therapeutics.

I'm also a legal expert btw. Just like Julie Kelly Because I have declared it so. Boom. Simple as that.

• Like (+1) 1

Depending on the wavelength and power UV light is nasty stuff.  A few years ago I was helping some junior engineers instrument up some equipment on a 3D printer that used UV light to cure the material.  In order to connect the instrumentation, we needed to disable the safety interlock which allowed the UV light to turn on sporadically.  We were wearing PPE but I needed to remove my gloves in order to adjust the instrumentation.  Ended up getting a bad "sun burn" on my right hand from the limited exposure to the UV light.  

12 minutes ago, Precision said:

Depending on the wavelength and power UV light is nasty stuff.  A few years ago I was helping some junior engineers instrument up some equipment on a 3D printer that used UV light to cure the material.  In order to connect the instrumentation, we needed to disable the safety interlock which allowed the UV light to turn on sporadically.  We were wearing PPE but I needed to remove my gloves in order to adjust the instrumentation.  Ended up getting a bad "sun burn" on my right hand from the limited exposure to the UV light.  

sounds like UVB and not UVA:

https://www.skincancer.org/risk-factors/uv-radiation/

yes, these are dece3nt proposed solutions.  The problem is applying the radiation to area heavily affected eg lungs.  I'm sure there are animal studies being done.  how long do you need a bronchoscope with an emitter down in somethings lungs to be effective?  Can it be done?

I'm sure trump has all the answers.

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever

8 hours ago, Precision said:

Yes, UV wavelength light is not to be messed with.

The laminar flow hoods where researchers work with cell cultures and pathogens such as flu and covid typically have a UV light to keep the work area sterile. The UV light can only be activated when the sash is closed and automatically turns off when it's lifted. 

You see laminar flow hoods almost every time a news broadcast shows stock biolab footage of a researcher in full PPE pipetting red culture media.

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/1/2024 at 5:07 PM, Big Blitz said:

Been doing this all along thanks.  

But look……Joe Biden was legitimately elected and definitely “won” the election.  

Perfect example of nutty conspiracist thinking.

So ... if the CDC had said "COVID continues to pose a grave risk to public health and further measures to stop its spread may be necessary," they'd be saying, "See, I told you they're going to try to justify mail-in balloting again in the run-up to the election." In other words, no matter what the advice, it is all part of the conspiracy.

The obvious story: public health measures, effective vaccines, post-infection immunity, effective treatments, and the mutation of the virus into a less lethal form have allowed us to now treat COVID as a normal public health risk that may be addressed through normal measures."

Success is failure. That's the nutcase mantra.

8 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

And they can’t claim that a Democrat would have done any better with Wuhan virus.  Much less “shut it down.”

• 4 weeks later...