Covid? 2024

BillsFanNC

Yup … it’s all over X now.  Definitely sounds similar to the early days of covid. 

Super excited for NOBODY to have learned their lesson if this turns out to be Round 2. 

Exercise.  Eat healthy.  Take Vitamins C, D and Zinc .. and don’t let people like this work you up into a government dependent frenzy. 

Edited by SCBills
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

Toddlers cowering in fear of made-up nonsense.

Repetition does not make it true.

Trending on Twitter.

# DONOTCOMPLY

Adults stand up for themselves, children cower in fear about the made - up narrative and do whatever the government tells them.

But you knew that Roundy, you just don't have any argument, so you whine.

5 hours ago, Roundybout said:

Toddlers cowering in fear of made-up nonsense.

Did they not shut down your school for two years to stop an illness that was less deadly to children than the common flu? I am not concerned because I have a Governor who actually follows the science, but if I still lived in NY I would be terrified. 

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

New COVID-19 variant is spreading, poses ‘low’ public health risk.

https://www.upi.com/Health_News/2023/11/28/COVID-19-variant/1671701179967/

That won't stop them.

It's too soon, the election isn't until next year. Coincidentally at the same time a more powerful variant comes out! But don't worry, you can mail in your ballot. And even if you don't, they will mail one in for you!

• Like (+1) 1

40 minutes ago, KDIGGZ said:

It's too soon, the election isn't until next year. Coincidentally at the same time a more powerful variant comes out! But don't worry, you can mail in your ballot. And even if you don't, they will mail one in for you!

Maybe even mail in a few from deceased relatives and neighbors who are still on the rolls. 

Or maybe multiple copies of your ballot get run through the machine after a water main break in the wee hours of the morning during election week.  Maybe this time around it can be an election fortnight even!

Stuff those drop boxes baby.  Vote real early and often!

Only if we step up the efforts in these and other areas can we have even the slightest hope that the 2024 election will be the new most secure election in US history.

I didn't feel that hungry on Thanksgiving and only had seconds instead of thirds.  Started feeling sick on Friday.

Took the Binax test Friday and I definitely have COVID. Had the original jab and booster  in spring 2021. Caught  the delta variant in Sept 2021. Was like a very mild flu then.Got a booster in Dec 2021. This one was worse than the first time, but I have been sicker from the flu.Sister, BIL, and their 40 year old daughter took tests and they all have it. At least on the last two nights, I took nighttime TheraFlu and that gave me two restful nights sleep.

I was supposed to have a  stent put in my coronary artery this morning, but had to postpone it until next Wednesday.