Pass Rush is Feasting This Year

Yobogoya!

1 hour ago, Dopey said:

Congrats on being the first to 💩 this positive post. Nice job. Your parents must be proud. 
To the rest of lynch mob,@Buffalo03 beat ya to it, yay!  Who’s next?

It was sarcasm. Why the hell is everyone taking things so seriously? Go out and make some friends. You obviously need some

Edited by Buffalo03

21 hours ago, RJ (not THAT RJ) said:

Sure would have liked to see a sack or two on the last drives of Mac Jones and Russell Wilson....

But yes, they have been much more aggressive this year.

This.  This defense lost two games that the Bills could have won be sitting at 8-3 and at the top of the AFC East.   Great teams win big in Big moments...The bills failed on those drives, especially those ridiculous 4th down conversions.

• Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

2 hours ago, ganesh said:

This.  This defense lost two games that the Bills could have won be sitting at 8-3 and at the top of the AFC East.   Great teams win big in Big moments...The bills failed on those drives, especially those ridiculous 4th down conversions.

Right, a truly good pass rush doesn’t disappear when it matters most. Ours seems to every time. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, HomeskillitMoorman said:

Right, a truly good pass rush doesn’t disappear when it matters most. Ours seems to every time. 

I get that sense as well. Even still, I would have never believed you’d get 25-30 sacks from Epenesa, Floyd, Oliver, and Bernard at this juncture. They’ve been good.

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Toyo321 said:

McD has to figure out how to get teams off the field when the game is on the line.  That is the biggest weakness of his play calling that have cost us wins against Denver, NE.

And some other close calls that could have gone against us.

I hope the Bills continue to add complexity to their blitzes. It seems too often that when we send extra rushers on crucial downs we don't get there.

With the length and athleticism of Epenesa and Rousseau I'd like to see them both loop inside more to put up a tall wall in the QBs face. Also their height and length could be a greater assets if they were to line up at tackle instead of end on passing downs.

Floyd is an absolute animal. Love the play he brought to Buffalo. Hopefully they work something out and bring him back next year but it won’t be as cheap as $7m p/y unfortunately. 

Either way, he’s been well worth it and come up big in many games and appears to still have a few years left in the tank. 

Great acquisition!

• Thank you (+1) 1

Pretty remarkable. If Beane had a crystal ball before the start of the 2022 season, he'd save his money on Miller and get one of the top WRs to play along Diggs.

But if I had a crystal ball I wouldn't be a divorced dad living in a ***** condo drinking low-budget bourbon at this point in my life.

• Sad 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.