Bengals lying on their official injury report? (Joe Burrow)

Beast

10 minutes ago, The Jokeman said:

It's not because the gamblers across the nation lost millions of dollars.

2 minutes ago, Low Positive said:

Exactly. People lost money because the Bengals hid this. That's why the injury report exists.

he was 11-17 and a TD before he went out.  

If a guy misses zero practice reps and he's ready to go at game time, he's not injured any more than every guy is at this point in the season.  if they listed him after last weeks game as "injured" and then said later in the week he was a definite start, 100% ready to go, few bets would be altered.

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, Mr. WEO said:

he was 11-17 and a TD before he went out.  

If a guy misses zero practice reps and he's ready to go at game time, he's not injured any more than every guy is at this point in the season.  if they listed him after last weeks game as "injured" and then said later in the week he was a definite start, 100% ready to go, few bets would be altered.

They still have to list wrist injury or limited practice as I find it odd he'd be wearing some form of brace when traveling and it wasn't reported by the team etc. 

Edited by The Jokeman

55 minutes ago, SWATeam said:

Yep, no opposing team would care to know of an opposing stars injury as no one would sink to potentially giving that wrist a little extra business if given the opportunity

this type of response never made sense--it strangely assumes a Defender would be holding back in some way on a QB.  Why wouldn't any defender want to hurt a QB's hand or arm on every single play---they certainly have "the opportunity"?

your answer isn't plausible.

5 hours ago, RobbRiddick said:

I need to go read the Bengals forum so I can feel better about my life and being a Bills fan

You prompted me to do just that. I don't feel any better because it looks almost exactly like this board, minus the head coaching comments. Stuff like, 'looks like my Sunday freed up' and 'we can't have nice things'. They're "ranting" about losing and then the Burrow thing. Went from complaining to basically it's over. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.