If There's No 12th Defender, is Dorsey Still Employed??

theRalph

IMHO MCClappy should of had an envelope with a final check in it for our Smiley in the locker Room. Not only did special teams suck all game and all season for that matter  but then that crap at the end of the game. That’s a fireable offense for sure. Cmon Buf ya gotta do better 12 men seriously??!!

busch league 

He would have been fired anyway, in my view.

For the first time I can recall in my decades of being a Bills' fan I was hoping they lost, forcing McDermott's hand--and giving the Bills some (small) hope of still salvaging this season.  Dorsey could not beat the good teams coming up, or even the average ones, unless the Bills were almost 100% perfect in execution AND also got lucky. 

The Bills went scoreless yet again in the first half, as the players were doing the only thing they could think of, and forcing the issue, as the obstacles Dorsey created were almost insurmountable now.

One touchdown in the first half, the Bills having to come back, this time at home, Dorsey was done, and clearly, despite his 'confidence', something McDermott was considering for a while.

a very good question, I dont think the OC gets canned after a win, but the guy was a dead man walking so it was just a matter of time...

Its fair to say that coach McD has lost the fanabase as he already had one foot in the grave after the epic 13 seconds fiasco...but the bigger issue is...has he lost the

locker-room...

as well...come end of season I dont want Diggs saying...him or me.

hard to imagine he would have been fired after a win. 

But the OCs job in Buffalo is to carry a two TD lead into the second half of the fourth quarter so the head coach is not put under any pressure to make coaching decisions in the final minutes of the game.  So maybe he would have been fired.  

Edited by Chaos
  • Haha (+1) 1

17 hours ago, BullBuchanan said:

Yup, because we get smoked by the Bengals the following week. If by some miracle we survive, the rams embarrass us at the show where we would be outclassed in every facet of the game.

In a totally different season with a different cap, post FA, post draft, post offseason injuries and prep.

I couldn't think of a more meaningless argument.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.