Your weaknesses?

Pine Barrens Mafia

Let me post my strengths instead. longer list My choice of chatroom, my excellent choices in both friends and husbands, and I can walk a 80 pound pitbull. His name was Larry. He wore me out but thats besides the point.

AHEM: my weaknesses.  Balance, stamina and my **&%^%^^&&**((* football team.. OH and I wear my heart on my sleeve waaay Too Much

You?

• Awesome! (+1) 1

Buffalo Bills and Crimson Tide. This combo consists of pain and pleasure.

The thing is, it makes it tough on Diana in terms of going anywhere during football season. She gets annoyed when she asks me to go somewhere and I have to check schedules to see if one of the teams has a bye week, and/or what time the games are. She starts out patient but I can tell that she is annoyed by this time of the season. Truthfully, I can't blame her.

I DID take her to Tuscaloosa for the Arkansas game and she really did enjoy it. Next season I want to take her to Buffalo to see the Bills (we love Williamsville) and another Alabama game. 

Life is good. :) 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.