Of all of the Bills’ issues the biggest is becoming clear - Discipline

Tipster19

The 2nd punt return hold after Siran Neal cost 33 yards in field position is the biggest indictment that this is an undisciplined team.  The fact that an end of the roster player in Cam Lewis could even come close to committing a hold in that situation is damning. If Cam Lewis don’t fear for his job,  how is there any urgency/accountability anywhere on the roster? 

• Agree 1

4 hours ago, NoSaint said:

which ironically we essentially did gift 3(?) times with those defensive penalties. For all intents and purposes those were turnovers. 

Yes but with the clock run way down at that point. When up by 2 scores in the 4th quarter you use the clock as another defender.

• 4 weeks later...

Everywhere he went he turned a disorganized team/franchise around. I posted before that this team has no discipline, I think that within the first 5 penalties Dawkins had two of them. It’s nauseating that every time this offense gets going, especially early in the game, they refuse to let success roll their way. I can’t remember ever seeing anything like it consistently. Parcells, amongst many other attributes, believed in being a disciplinarian. If a RB fumbled he went to the bench, if a WR dropped passes he didn’t get to see the field, etc etc. on top of all that McDermott has brought this team/franchise as far as he’s capable of. The rest of anything I can say would only be redundant of what many here have already posted or are aware of. It’s a shame that the Bills had the Eagles beat in their own home despite of the ridiculous officiating just to let it all just disappear into another embarrassing loss. When is enough enough??! Smh.

10 minutes ago, Tipster19 said:

Everywhere he went he turned a disorganized team/franchise around. I posted before that this team has no discipline, I think that within the first 5 penalties Dawkins had two of them. It’s nauseating that every time this offense gets going, especially early in the game, they refuse to let success roll their way. I can’t remember ever seeing anything like it consistently. Parcells, amongst many other attributes, believed in being a disciplinarian. If a RB fumbled he went to the bench, if a WR dropped passes he didn’t get to see the field, etc etc. on top of all that McDermott has brought this team/franchise as far as he’s capable of. The rest of anything I can say would only be redundant of what many here have already posted or are aware of. It’s a shame that the Bills had the Eagles beat in their own home despite of the ridiculous officiating just to let it all just disappear into another embarrassing loss. When is enough enough??! Smh.

wasn’t everyone around here complaining when clappy pulled Cook for a few series after a fumble? 

Wonder how he’d deal with the offensive turnovers… 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.