My wife's new drinking buddies. Fitz, Wood, and former Bengal/Bill Shayne Graham

Draconator

3 hours ago, EmotionallyUnstable said:

Damn so cool. Did you guys know he went to Harvard?

Did you know he got a very high Wunderlich score?

Did you also know he won the 72 ounce challenge at the Big Texan in Amarillo (I was there this summer, what a tourist trap, right down the street from another massive tourist trap, the inverted Cadillac ranch).

Edited by RoyBatty is alive

5 hours ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

I agree with BBFL. Fitzpatrick has to be the Bills fan favorite overall. 

Of course Kyle is a fan favorite, more so from the impact he actually had on the team and the results.  Fitz is just genuinely liked by the fan base for who he is, not his stellar play with the Bills (although he did have a few good years).

Fitz is not only my favorite Bill, he’s my favorite NFL player. 

As far as Bills go, I’d say Fitz and Fred are easily top 2. The rest of this list is debatable. 

• Like (+1) 2

18 hours ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Sorry to tell you this but that’s now Shayne Graham’s wife. Those are the rules! 😆

that’s awesome. I’ve talked with Wood (told him he was looking good (so much weight Lost) and he said likewise 🤗(I’m a machine)). Would love to hang with Fitz. So weird Graham was part of the crew haha.

They would give you an atomic wedgie and stuff you in a locker. 

Checkmate.

On 10/26/2023 at 12:38 AM, BBFL said:

Well yeah, hence “two of the absolute best fan favorites”… Biggest fan favorite wasn’t my point lol

Definitely between Fred and Fitz for the biggest favorite in that drought period. 

Freddie, hands down. Time has made us more favorable to Fitz but back in the day, a fair number here screamed about Fitz propensity for his boom or bust play. And now, we all are Fitz fans.

• Like (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, Spiderweb said:

Freddie, hands down. Time has made us more favorable to Fitz but back in the day, a fair number here screamed about Fitz propensity for his boom or bust play. And now, we all are Fitz fans.

I love fitz when he’s not throwing the ball for the bills in crunch time. No one forgot his arm was weak by nfl standards and needs. Everyone appreciates the man he is.

5 hours ago, NoSaint said:

I love fitz when he’s not throwing the ball for the bills in crunch time. No one forgot his arm was weak by nfl standards and needs. Everyone appreciates the man he is.

I love Fitz but no revisionist history please. While we all loved his moxy, he often came up well short when needed. I enjoyed watching him play but it was often a maddening endeavor.

11 minutes ago, Spiderweb said:

I love Fitz but no revisionist history please. While we all loved his moxy, he often came up well short when needed. I enjoyed watching him play but it was often a maddening endeavor.

what’s revisionist about me saying he doesn’t have the arm? 

when in those big moments he was forced to put the ball into tight nfl windows that he wasn’t capable of consistently achieving. 

still a great dude that is wish the best to even though I didn’t want him at qb

On 10/26/2023 at 9:06 AM, BillsShredder83 said:

He's in town. My buddies son met him and Stevie,  with a cool surprise for them. Got it autographed and working on a frame 

IMG_20231026_100147.jpg

Am I misremembering things or did this end up on the broadcast when they did the Stevie Johonson and Fitz bit?

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.