Mike Johnson, New Speaker of the House.

B-Man

1 minute ago, BillsFanNC said:

What do you mean? The King told us that committee was laser focused on the truth and the truth only!

:lol:

Oh, Karen PSYOP... are these all feds, too:

And remind us - why did Conald want the MAGS removed?

Trump said: “I don’t fing care that they have weapons, they’re not here to hurt me. They’re not here to hurt me. Take the f'n mags away. Let my people in. They can march to the Capitol from here, let the people in and take the mags away.”

Always someone else's fault...

losers.

• Eyeroll 1

BREAKING: Speaker Johnson Releases J6 Footage, and the Left Is Gonna Flip Out

MATT MARGOLIS 

9dfb1dba-188f-45ad-9f38-44768b30b307-105

"To restore America’s trust and faith in their Government we must have transparency,” Johnson said in a post on Twitter. "This is another step towards keeping the promises I made when I was elected to be your Speaker."

Democrats have long sought to hide this footage from the public, only giving us access to cherrypicked or altered footage,

and you can bet that there’s plenty of footage here that will destroy the narrative that Democrats

and the media have pushed for two and a half years. 

https://pjmedia.com/matt-margolis/2023/11/17/breaking-speaker-johnson-releases-j6-footage-the-left-is-gonna-flip-out-n4924035

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

👆😅 Remember how excited the cult was with Durham?

On 2/12/2022 at 9:19 PM, BillsFanNC said:

On 2/13/2022 at 12:41 PM, B-Man said:

Durham makes allegations that make Watergate look like small potatoes

American Thinker, by Andrea Widburg

On Friday, Special Counsel John Durham filed with the D.C. Federal District Court a what should have been a boring conflict of interest motion, but it hid a surprise: The Clinton campaign, through Perkins Coie, spied on Trump both before and after he was president. (snip) Durham alleges that Joffe was accessing internet traffic for “a particular healthcare provider” (speculated to be Spectrum Health), Trump Tower, Donald Trumps Central Park West apartment building, and “the Executive Office of the President of the United States (‘EOP’).”

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2022/02/durham_makes_allegations_that_make_watergate_look_like_small_potatoes.html

On 2/14/2022 at 8:04 AM, BillsFanNC said:

On 2/15/2022 at 11:22 AM, Doc said:

Worse than Watergate, 9/11, WWII and January 6th combined.  

14 hours ago, B-Man said:

BREAKING: Speaker Johnson Releases J6 Footage, and the Left Is Gonna Flip Out

MATT MARGOLIS 

9dfb1dba-188f-45ad-9f38-44768b30b307-105

"To restore America’s trust and faith in their Government we must have transparency,” Johnson said in a post on Twitter. "This is another step towards keeping the promises I made when I was elected to be your Speaker."

Democrats have long sought to hide this footage from the public, only giving us access to cherrypicked or altered footage,

and you can bet that there’s plenty of footage here that will destroy the narrative that Democrats

and the media have pushed for two and a half years. 

https://pjmedia.com/matt-margolis/2023/11/17/breaking-speaker-johnson-releases-j6-footage-the-left-is-gonna-flip-out-n4924035

I am sorry but this headline is wrong, the left does not care, we know what happened and the left does not care. The left got their president and whether proper or not they are happy.

• Thank you (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Orlando Tim said:

I am sorry but this headline is wrong, the left does not care, we know what happened and the left does not care. The left got their president and whether proper or not they are happy.

I’m still waiting to hear a compelling reason to keep this footage from the public.   If certain segments reveal overly sensitive areas, or imperil national security, that can be stated clearly. 

• Like (+1) 1

LOL

You can always count on the left to try and bring down a religious man, and almost always with bull#### 

There's an old quote often attributed (incorrectly) to Mark Twin that goes 'A Lie Can Travel Halfway Around the World Before the Truth Puts On its Shoes' and this seems like one of those situations. A useful reminder of what goes on on the left the next time they begin to lecture the right about 'spreading misinformation', which is great but still we're sure that Speaker Johnson would prefer that this lesson not come at his expense.

Even though it's been debunked this will likely dog him for ages to come, because the Lie is somewhere around Madagascar by now (metaphorically speaking), and it ain't coming back.

Now that post has a note now, but you'll observe that it also has amassed 1.2 Million views and 21 thousand likes as of this writing. On the Political left the word had gone out: We've got him now!

https://twitchy.com/coucy/2023/11/18/mike-johnson-rolex-n2389955

• Like (+1) 2

21 minutes ago, B-Man said:

LOL

You can always count on the left to try and bring down a religious man, and almost always with bull#### 

There's an old quote often attributed (incorrectly) to Mark Twin that goes 'A Lie Can Travel Halfway Around the World Before the Truth Puts On its Shoes' and this seems like one of those situations. A useful reminder of what goes on on the left the next time they begin to lecture the right about 'spreading misinformation', which is great but still we're sure that Speaker Johnson would prefer that this lesson not come at his expense.

Even though it's been debunked this will likely dog him for ages to come, because the Lie is somewhere around Madagascar by now (metaphorically speaking), and it ain't coming back.

Now that post has a note now, but you'll observe that it also has amassed 1.2 Million views and 21 thousand likes as of this writing. On the Political left the word had gone out: We've got him now!

https://twitchy.com/coucy/2023/11/18/mike-johnson-rolex-n2389955

What you can't understand is that the very idea of someone in power making important decisions based on the contents of a work of fiction is unsettling to sane people. You might become indignant at the idea of basing our government on the teachings of Star Wars, for example, but that would sadly be just as illegitimate. Not everyone still believes in Santa Claus or Jesus Christ. It's just you and yours. Difficult to wrap your head around, I'm sure.

Strike me down if I am wrong, false deity! I'll wait.

Edit: Still here. I'll keep you posted.

Edited by Gene Frenkle
  • Eyeroll 1

7 hours ago, Gene Frenkle said:

What you can't understand is that the very idea of someone in power making important decisions based on the contents of a work of fiction is unsettling to sane people. You might become indignant at the idea of basing our government on the teachings of Star Wars, for example, but that would sadly be just as illegitimate. Not everyone still believes in Santa Claus or Jesus Christ. It's just you and yours. Difficult to wrap your head around, I'm sure.

Strike me down if I am wrong, false deity! I'll wait.

Edit: Still here. I'll keep you posted.

The vast majority of the World does this.  So who exactly is sane?  And I say this as an atheist.

• Thank you (+1) 2

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/19/2023 at 9:41 AM, Doc said:

The vast majority of the World does this.  So who exactly is sane?  And I say this as an atheist.

The vast majority of what world believe that God told them they are Moses?

Edited by Kemp

so daft.

so triggered by anything Christian.

I could see the Jews being a bit taken back as they treat Moses as the Mosiah. 

but totally cool with quoting and supporting theocratic oppressive regimes.  even march for them. copy their PR, garb, and slogans.

Edited by Tommy Callahan
  • Agree 1

3 minutes ago, Kemp said:

Yeah.

Pretty bizarre, right?

He does not think that he is Moses,  what a laughable assertion.

"the Lord told me very clearly" to prepare to become a "Moses"

Kemp demonstrating his lack of reading skills (and religion bias)

• Thank you (+1) 2

16 hours ago, B-Man said:

So you believe that God told this moron that he will become a Moses?

Are you really that stupid or is it that no matter what a Trump supporter says you believe it?

Did you also believe MTG when she said there are Jewish space lasers above California?

If you can't figure out that Johnson is a lar, demented, or a con artist, that would make you stupid enough to support Trump.

Oh, right.

• Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, Kemp said:

So you believe that God told this moron that he will become a Moses?

Are you really that stupid or is it that no matter what a Trump supporter says you believe it?

Since you seem to be dense, as well as hateful today, I will explain this to you.

He is saying that when called upon to lead he will do so.

Save your Anti-Religious bilge for your fellow bigots.

It is of no concern to me.

• Thank you (+1) 1

34 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Since you seem to be dense, as well as hateful today, I will explain this to you.

He is saying that when called upon to lead he will do so.

Save your Anti-Religious bilge for your fellow bigots.

It is of no concern to me.

That's nothing even close to what he said.

Whether you understand that or not is irrelevant.

It's obviously of concern to you or you wouldn't portray yourself as incompetent with your explanation.

Again.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

18 hours ago, B-Man said:

He’s getting on in years, the Kemper.  He’s not a hundred billion three hundred trillion million like Joe talks about, but he’s got some miles on the tires. 

He may well have understood back in the day.

• Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Speaker of the House Mike Johnson, after a meeting with Zelensky.

“We need a clear formulation of a strategy that will allow Ukraine to win, and so far the answers have been insufficient. They did not provide us with the clarity and detail we asked for again and again, starting literally 24 hours after I became Speaker.

The Biden administration appears to be asking for billions of dollars without specifics, without a clear strategy for winning, and without the answers I think the American people deserve.

I have also made it clear from day one that our priority when considering any additional national security package is our own national security. It is an absolute disaster at the border right now, and the policies of the current administration are to blame for this.

Last week we recorded 12,000 illegal border crossings in just one day.”

• Thank you (+1) 2

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The Republican legislative agenda now:

1. Do nothing that is actually "legislation."

2. Use the House chamber solely for things that fire up the Trump base, like Hunter Biden investigations and impeachments.

3. Sit back and wait for the restoration of King Trump, hope you win the Senate, and then ratify cockamamie scheme he comes up with.

• Eyeroll 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Tommy Callahan said:

When they attach foreign war spending with domestic border/immigration they are creating a wedge topic. 

just create three separate bills and see who votes for what.

When they?

Do you mean - Republicans, right?

Because YOUR party demanded border funding w Ukraine funding.

But you knew that, right Chris?

idiot

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

All because a deranged lunatic has captured the cold black hearts of the Republican base. Sickening 

ETTD - and that means everything 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, The Frankish Reich said:

The Republican legislative agenda now:

1. Do nothing that is actually "legislation."

2. Use the House chamber solely for things that fire up the Trump base, like Hunter Biden investigations and impeachments.

3. Sit back and wait for the restoration of King Trump, hope you win the Senate, and then ratify cockamamie scheme he comes up with.

As did the Democrats after 2018 mid-terms.  The more things change the more they stay the same.