Kincaid was really good today

Einstein

57 minutes ago, Einstein said:

Finding openings in the zone, fantastic hands, made a couple defenders miss, etc.

8 receptions for 75 yards. He led all pass catchers.

I would love to see him on the field more. 

yeah- he gets open, he catches the ball, then he gets north/south.

Novel concept 

7 minutes ago, BADOLBILZ said:

Kincaid got more passes but I'm not sure you can say he's "the featured" TE.     They literally came out on the first play with the intention of completing a long pass to Knox.......probably because the last offensive play against NYG was a drop of a catchable ball by Knox.    The result this time was an INT and points that would provide the difference in the game.   Allen should have looked the defender off but why is the guy with the bad hands running the longer route there?    Peppers peeled off of Kincaid in the flat to intercept that ball.    That should not be happening.........Kincaid is the much bigger threat downfield.

He got the most receptions today, 2 more than Diggs and twice as many as the guy who came in 3rd. But he didn't have the first target. 🤷‍♂️ 

58 minutes ago, Process said:

I saw a tweet somewhere saying the Bills can save a lot of cap space cutting Knox post 6/1 next off-season. 

If Beane is serious then it has to be done. Kincaid TE1. No more 12p. Use the Knox money for a legit #2 WR or RT. 

Knox can still go to sabres games with Josh in the offseason. Or Josh can make a new friend. 

I saw the same tweet haven't checked to see if its accurate but if it is, I'd be willing to bet he's cut, the FO loves knox but that money is going to be needed elsewhere. His production so far can be easily found in FA for much cheaper. Beane bet on his freak abilities much like he did with josh, but it hast panned out and he's not a game changer at all.

18 minutes ago, BADOLBILZ said:

Well I'm glad you've declared Kincaid the Bills "feature TE" because Knox got 2 targets downfield and both resulted in turnovers(INT/Downs).    Kincaid needs to be running those routes and not the underneath nickel and dime stuff.

Who'd they throw the ball to on 4th down when they were going for it and they desperately needed to get a TD to have a chance to stay in the game again? I know it's confusing because they have the same initials.

1 minute ago, Warcodered said:

Who'd they throw the ball to on 4th down when they were going for it and they desperately needed to get a TD to have a chance to stay in the game again? I know it's confusing because they have the same initials.

The first one?  Dawson Knox.......and he had it with both arms against his chest but dropped it after subsequent contact.   Turnover.

20 hours ago, damj said:

And we lost. So what. This offense is not right

So what?  Lol.  Start with we have him on a rookie contract for several more years and when he finally does get paid, we won’t be paying him premium position $.  This one game means very little in the greater scheme of things.  Having Kincaid long term does

19 hours ago, BADOLBILZ said:

Well I'm glad you've declared Kincaid the Bills "feature TE" because Knox got 2 targets downfield and both resulted in turnovers(INT/Downs).    Kincaid needs to be running those routes and not the underneath nickel and dime stuff.

He needs to be running all of those routes.  

20 hours ago, ALLinALLEN said:

He was really good. Love the people that want to trade Knox....like he'd have any value outside of a 5th round pick (maybe). Nobody wants a 15 mil cap hit for a guy with stone hands.

Except the Bills…😉

Edited by JaCrispy

OK.  It is pretty understandable that he had a few drops given all the issues with his hands.   The thing that is not understandable is, given the known injury issues with his hand, why the ball was being thrown to him in critical situations, or even why he was on the field in those situations.

Oops -- this was suppose to go into the Knox thread.

Edited by Billy Claude

On 10/23/2023 at 9:00 AM, BADOLBILZ said:

Looks like you are gunna be getting your wish … 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.