The Official Fire Ken Dorsey Thread

VaMilBill

10 hours ago, BillsUberAlles said:

I think that's going a little far when they haven't lost by more than 5 points in any regular season game in 2 years.

In 2021, they were 7-6 at one point. 

How they look right now is irrelevant. Too many people are worrying about something that has no relevancy to how they are going to look heading into the playoffs.

Being 7-6 cost them home field advantage in the 13 seconds game.  They probably win that game if it was in Buffalo.  

So yeah, how they look right now is relevant.  

30 minutes ago, Nihilarian said:

The Buffalo offense is currently #3 in the NFL in scoring. #5 in yards. they are also #4 in passing yards and TDs. 

Can we fire posters?

If he were putting up those rankings with another team we’d have an Official Hire Ken Dorsey Thread.   😋

We have some nice parts, we just need some fine tuning. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Nihilarian said:

The Buffalo offense is currently #3 in the NFL in scoring. #5 in yards. they are also #4 in passing yards and TDs. 

Can we fire posters?

how is that that W-L column ?

Do you think this is a team that will manage the playoffs ?

Be careful what you wish for   lol

Jk about the firing bit

1 hour ago, Peter said:

The Dolphins just scored out of the shotgun at the goal line. 

I guess Mike McDaniel did not get the memo from the keyboard jockeys on Two Bills Drive or WGR 550.

So why did they score and we cannot ?
signed

Keyboard jockey

1 hour ago, Buffalo Bills Fan said:

Possibly dreaming at night with the shotgun draw 😂

its setting up the next great play call , in his mind.

yet the defense never gives it to him.

because he has been figured out , mostly.

I thought using the 12 would allow some creativity and great wrinkles with motion and Josh changing up pre-snap to exploit some coverages and rush looks.

I have yet to see that.

and now Know and Morris are out 🙃

Just now, Peter said:

. . . not because of the shotgun formation at the goal line.

agreed.

But if Bills cannot make it effective time after time . dont use it.

I mean sure , percentages  lol

16 hours ago, Returntoglory said:

What's their record? Tied with Philly @ 6-1 for best in League.

Mahomie is 4th in passing yards going into this weekend and 4th ranked QB. 3rd in Td's. #1 in QBR.

Yeah. He's pretty mediocre 🙄

And after today against the worst defense in the entire NFL… is he still upward trajectoring?

2 hours ago, 3rdand12 said:

how is that that W-L column ?

Do you think this is a team that will manage the playoffs ?

Be careful what you wish for   lol

The Buffalo Bills are currently 5-3 and easily could have been 3-5 with losses to the NY Giants, and Tampa Bay Bucs. Both games ended with what looked like fouls in the endzone from the Buffalo defense. I swear, that Smurf QB for the Bucs is the luckiest little guy I've seen, and their entire team for that matter. 

I suppose Buffalo also got somewhat lucky.

Anyway, the Bills just peaked too soon in week 2-3-4. those scores were 38-10. 37-3, 48-20. where was this fire the Buffalo OC talk back then?

From what I see the OC doesn't run the wrong routes, drop passes, or miss throws and blocks. 

Yes, the last three games the Bills didn't do what they did in those three big scoring wins. That was running the ball more from under center in 12-13

player personnel.

Sometimes teams play down to their competition while playing better against the top teams.  Buffalo has @ Cincy, Broncos, Jets, @ Eagles, @ Chiefs, Cowboys, @ Chargers, Patriots, @ Dolphins.  Nine more games with a bye in week 13. Who knows what will happen? They could go on a tear and win them all...14-3

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

40 minutes ago, Returntoglory said:

Today proves nothing. It's a loss, plain and simple.

Do the Bills losses prove anything? If not, then your argument has folded upon itself

Just now, Prospector said:

Do the Bills losses prove anything? If not, then your argument has folded upon itself

If the Bills losses do mean something, then so does this one… what side are you going to take?! Will you destroy your own argument to say losing to a bad team in terrible fashion for the Chiefs is different than the Bills losing to a bad team, and the Chiefs are so much better… with just 1 more win, after they got CRUSHED by the worst team in the NFL

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

4 minutes ago, Prospector said:

If the Bills losses do mean something, then so does this one… what side are you going to take?! Will you destroy your own argument to say losing to a bad team in terrible fashion for the Chiefs is different than the Bills losing to a bad team, and the Chiefs are so much better… with just 1 more win, after they got CRUSHED by the worst team in the NFL

Upward trajectory, lol

Just now, Chaos said:

The Panthers want to weigh in on this discussion. 

They aren’t bad, they are tanking… they refuse to win… I think they forgot they won’t get the #1 pick

The Chiefs have played 4 games where they scored 20 points or less. We have three, yet Dorsey needs to be fired. SF 17 points scored in 3 consecutive games, yet Dorsey needs to be fired. Ok, sure. 
Save your excuses for them. They can’t be reasons for them and excuses for us. Fire those oc’s too. Right?

• Like (+1) 2
  • Vomit 1

39 minutes ago, Dopey said:

The Chiefs have played 4 games where they scored 20 points or less. We have three, yet Dorsey needs to be fired. SF 17 points scored in 3 consecutive games, yet Dorsey needs to be fired. Ok, sure. 
Save your excuses for them. They can’t be reasons for them and excuses for us. Fire those oc’s too. Right?

But they are 6-1! So Haha! Oh, wait, now they are 6-2, 1 win better than the Bills… nvm

• Haha (+1) 1