Keep hoping, keep believing

Success

1 hour ago, Success said:

We still have a solid shot at the 1 seed.  KC's schedule is a bit easier, but they could also lose to anyone. They're just not dominating opponents like they have in the past.

Respectfully, I feel like we have been saying that about KC the past 3 years but every way they find a way to go and/or win the Super Bowl lol

• Awesome! (+1) 1

With what's left on defense along with this coaching staff, I would be shocked if they made it out of the divisionals. Other teams could degrade with injuries as well, QBs could get hurt etc so things change all the time. But right now, I see Bengals-esque games in our future when we play good QBs. We are bad at corner and bad at safety and we no longer have the elite personnel on the front end to help cover it up going forward. 

Still a lot more fun to watch than it used to be, but my expectations aren't sky high for this year now

1 minute ago, Fetou said:

With what's left on defense along with this coaching staff, I would be shocked if they made it out of the divisionals. Other teams could degrade with injuries as well, QBs could get hurt etc so things change all the time. But right now, I see Bengals-esque games in our future when we play good QBs. We are bad at corner and bad at safety and we no longer have the elite personnel on the front end to help cover it up going forward. 

Still a lot more fun to watch than it used to be, but my expectations aren't sky high for this year now

My expectations are sky high. This Bills team will be a terror if they make the playoffs. This is one tough team filled with warriors. I see it in their eyes. I expect them to play angry. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Success said:

We still have a solid shot at the 1 seed.  KC's schedule is a bit easier, but they could also lose to anyone. They're just not dominating opponents like they have in the past.

The Dolphins schedule is easier than ours. Away games at KC, PHI, and BAL but otherwise complete cake. They are not losing more than 3 going into the last week unless Tua gets hurt. Winning the division this year will almost certainly require a victory at Hard Rock in week 18

• Agree 1

39 minutes ago, BillsFan130 said:

Respectfully, I feel like we have been saying that about KC the past 3 years but every way they find a way to go and/or win the Super Bowl lol

If you watch their games they get a LOT of calls going their way in critical situations. Especially as close games are winding down. 

6 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

If you watch their games they get a LOT of calls going their way in critical situations. Especially as close games are winding down. 

I know. But it’s the same script every year lol.

Chiefs will host an afc championship game until proven otherwise 

10 minutes ago, 90sBills said:

Yes they were! This means Bills still have a chance at #1!

We lost to the Jets and Jags. They beat the Jets and Jags. We would need to win out. That’s not gonna happen.

Dorsey and the boys have a couple more stinkers lined up, don’t worry.

1 hour ago, MJS said:

I'm excited to see Dorian Williams and Kaiir Elam get more snaps and experience and hopefully be up to par by the playoffs, similar to how KC did it with their young defenders last year.

NO. No. No. Elam was a ***** show out there. Roasted, toasted, filet de la CB.  It was hard to watch him play.

• Agree 1
  • Dislike 1

9 minutes ago, TampaBillsJunkie said:

Not at the cost of winning games.  Guard Diggs in practice and when you got that mastered we will let you play in the real games.

He's playing in real games already. I suggest you get used to it if Benford has to miss any more time.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.