Around the NFL 10/8

Steptide

7 hours ago, FrenchConnection said:

This is fun

ha ha. I am on the road a lot with my job, and sometimes I listen to 98.5 and 103.7- the two Boston sports radio shows.  Ive called in both stations several times trashing Mac Jones.  98.5 blocks my number LOL.  103.7 I called, I had the call screener hysterically laughing, he put me on air right away.  My rant was "I keep hearing Mac is so tough, Mac is so smart.  Well Mac had the worst tackle attempt on Chandler Jones since Garo Yepremian.  He rolled his ankle, and it looked like he was in Saving Private Ryan.  I have a 4 year old nephew that is tougher.  Smart?  Where the hell does this idea come from?  Mac continues to make bad decisions.  Sometimes he forgets he has a noodle arm, and he thinks hes Josh Allen, and he throws a deep out, which often ends of in a pick 6.  Not smart.  Pats have a dumb, wimpy QB with a noodle arm"  That got on Boston radio!  LOL

Edited by Pete
  • Haha (+1) 1

13 hours ago, FrenchConnection said:

This is fun

“The human piece of garbage crap that he is…”

If McD won us 7 Superbowls, I wouldn’t care what his record would be after Allen left, or if the wins were mostly attributed to his superstar QB. If he won that many championships in Buffalo, how could any Bills fan call him the above? Patriots fans are spoiled, entitled, whiny B words.

• Like (+1) 1

On 10/9/2023 at 5:34 PM, BeavercreekBillsFan said:

They have exactly 2 hard games left (at eagles and home to ravens). They are motivated to beat the eagles after last year and the ravens are getting killed by injuries. They’re going undefeated. Unless the chiefs add another elite WR, they’re winning the SB too. 

Not so fast...undefeated? Definitely...SB? That's where we come in and hand Purdy his only losses for the rest of his career

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.