Israel and the Slaughter in Gaza

1 minute ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

How did Israeli intelligence miss this? One of the most advanced militaries out there...

They didn't talk on cell phones, is my guess. I read about a war game where one side did that, just used hand written messages, light signals etc. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

They didn't talk on cell phones, is my guess. I read about a war game where one side did that, just used hand written messages, light signals etc. 

They attacked a well funded, trained, supported military regime....and did harm.  there was money and brains behind this

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever

7 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

I don't buy the Iran gave the green light, but ya, I'm sure there was material support. 

I remember the Saddam was in on 9-11 lie that came from "informed sources" 

Maybe they did, but I'm not there yet 

Iran almost certainly gave the green light.

Aside from multiple outlets reporting on Iran’s involvement, Hamas had to know that an attack at this scale would have strong blowback on their biggest sponsor. No way they go forward if there was any doubt this action would cause a rift with Tehran. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

Aside from multiple outlets reporting on Iran’s involvement, Hamas had to know that an attack at this scale would have strong blowback on their biggest sponsor. No way they go forward if there was any doubt this action would cause a rift with Tehran. 

We'll see. 

2 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

or riyadh?

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

We'll see. 

I fully agree with Chicago.  they had help.  they're stilll getting help.  these are a bunch of guys barely surviving with some training and shite weapons.  they had some "success"

5 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

They attacked a well funded, trained, supported military regime....and did harm.  there was money and brains behind this

It was pretty low tech, but well organized. It was not a high tech attack at all. Hamas could of planned this themselves. Don't see why Iran had to be involved. They sent people over the boarder on a raid, basically. It was almost medieval. 

3 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

It was pretty low tech, but well organized. It was not a high tech attack at all. Hamas could of planned this themselves. Don't see why Iran had to be involved. They sent people over the boarder on a raid, basically. It was almost medieval. 

they outfoxed the Israeli military.  idk, maybe Palestinians are predisposed to brilliance...

3 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

splain

The surprise attack on Americans in Nam in '68 after Johnson had been running around saying the enemy had met his master! Tet exploded all across Vietnam and no one told us the enemy was stocking up on arms, our troops slaughtered the Vietcong, but it was a political disaster for LBJ 

• Like (+1) 1

44 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

No you don't. You don't know anything 

That means you know less than nothing.

26 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

Yup, Iran helped plan it.  Now let's see what Joke's Admin does about it, besides canceling the $6B they gave them. 

2 minutes ago, Doc said:

That means you know less than nothing.

Yup, Iran helped plan it.  Now let's see what Joke's Admin does about it, besides canceling the $6B they gave them. 

you make me laugh

https://www.reuters.com/world/arab-league-chief-heads-moscow-talks-after-hamas-attack-israel-2023-10-08/

15 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

The surprise attack on Americans in Nam in '68 after Johnson had been running around saying the enemy had met his master! Tet exploded all across Vietnam and no one told us the enemy was stocking up on arms, our troops slaughtered the Vietcong, but it was a political disaster for LBJ 

what a terrible waste of lives.  Vietnam going communist has had almost no effect on us.  tourists go there.

4 minutes ago, SCBills said:

The accounts coming out of what has happened in the attack are from a world many people didn’t realize still existed. 

This is archaic levels of brutality. 

If you're in London, go and check out the rock carvings of war scenes from the middle east 1000's of years ago in the British Museum  (or look online ).  This is how they have lived for hundreds of generations.  Brutality is normal.

https://www.britishmuseum.org/collection/galleries/assyria-lion-hunts

2 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

hmmm...so does he think the civilians should pay with their lives or not.  whaddaya think bonnie

I think that (as usual)

you are pulling on as many false threads as you can. 

He doesn’t think anything of the sort, but your prejudice leads you right to the wrong conclusion. 

meanwhile:

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, B-Man said:

I think that (as usual)

you are pulling on as many false threads as you can. 

He doesn’t think anything of the sort, but your prejudice leads you right to the wrong conclusion. 

meanwhile:

geez, of course they want annihilation of the jews.  been going on since Ishmael and the other guy on the Jewish side (Abraham,nah whatever)  Isaac, that's it.  anywho, this is not big news.  This is tribal, instinctual, taught, fed...