Israel and the Slaughter in Gaza

"Hate evil, you who love the Lord." -- Psalms 97

We have a moral duty to hate perpetrators of rape, kidnappers of children, mass murderers of innocents.

There is no moral equivalence; there is no "cycle of violence."

Hamas is the face of evil.

7 hours ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

Gaza is a modern concentration camp.  After 16 years... How could they not have seen this coming?  You can only keep prisoners locked for so long.  Like the virus vault on a computer going kapooey! 

Real smart plan.  Like a ticking time bomb with and growing population. When did Israel think it was going to burst at the seams?

Sad... But is holding 2.5 million people sustainable? Let alone of depriving them of liberty, goods, and services. 

How the heck did we get through 16 years?  So Israel will just run roughshod over 2.5 million people in an area 1/2 the size of Chicago... And things will just go back to normal because they will be happy little captive in their modern day concentration camp. Give them Facebook and Instagram! 

😕😞😌😕

Heck of a job Israel and US!

Nothing to see here Burgermeisters!

What would be your thoughts if Native American tribes raided American cities?

• Disagree 1

7 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

so are the faces of some of the Israelis.  It's always gray.  Not black and white.  Why can't u see that...

Not how you idiots saw January 6. 

Democrats.  Biggest hypocrites on the planet.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

my thoughts are we got off way too cheap in that "deal"  but you're clearly proud of it.

I’m asking an honest question. 

When you say, “we got off way too cheap,” what does that mean?

Edited by FireChans

3 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Not how you idiots saw January 6. 

Democrats.  Biggest hypocrites on the planet.  

That wasn't gray.  there was red innocent blood of law enforcement officers.  Some Nazi symbolism thrown in for spice.  Hand cuffs.  Gallows.  all that cool stuff...f'in loser anarchists.  if you win, you'll lose.

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever
  • Haha (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

my thoughts are we got off way too cheap in that "deal"  

but you're clearly proud of it.

again,

the “clearly” description, when only someone with your mindset sees it 

sad. 

Meanwhile, yes I am posting an Adam Schiff tweet to show that even he sees the correct view 

Edited by B-Man
  • Thank you (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, FireChans said:

I’m asking an honest question. 

When you say, “we got off way too cheap,” what does that mean?

We beat them in the war and then reneged on multiple treaties.  Then marched 1000's of Natives to death on the trail of tears to relocate them.  not spent 10000 hours on this subject so u might wanna check it out for yourself.  Crispy Critter has provided an excellent example of research...

Just now, Joe Ferguson forever said:

We beat them in the war and then reneged on multiple treaties.  Then marched 1000's of Natives to death on the trail of tears to relocate them.  not spent 10000 hours on this subject so u might wanna check it out for yourself.  Crispy Critter has oprovided an excellent example of research...

So when you say “we got off cheap,” what do you mean? Like we deserve bad things to happen to us?

1 minute ago, FireChans said:

So when you say “we got off cheap,” what do you mean? Like we deserve bad things to happen to us?

Like we cheated..and people died and suffered.  do u believe in Karma.  Serious question.  What comes around goes around.  cuz I do.

Like we cheated..and people died and suffered.

Right. 

Do you think there’s a parallel with how we have treated the Native Americans historically and how the Israelis have treated the surrounding native populations?

Right. 

Do you think there’s a parallel with how we have treated the Native Americans historically and how the Israelis have treated the surrounding native populations?

Yes.  But they've got oil money behind them.  The Indians had beads.  Oh, and imported STD's.  Should we joust more?

Yes.  But they've got oil monet behind them.  The Indians had beads.

Okay, so hypothetically, you are the US President. The Sioux and the Seminole and the Iroquois tribes all engage with retaliatory terrorism on American citizens. They murder, rape and kill our citizens in their cities.

What would you do?

Okay, so hypothetically, you are the US President. The Sioux and the Seminole and the Iroquois tribes all engage with retaliatory terrorism on American citizens. They murder, rape and kill our citizens in their cities.

What would you do?

EVERYTHING is negotiable.  

that's why 

I love my lawyer.  Never end up in court and with my temper coulda happened a few times.

3 minutes ago, FireChans said:

Right. 

Did we pack 2.5 million on a 141 sq.mile reservation?

What would you do?

Probably leave. Go live somewhere else.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

EVERYTHING is negotiable.  

that's why 

I love my lawyer.  Never end up in court and with my temper coulda happened a few times.

What would you negotiate?

2 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

Did we pack 2.5 million on a 141 sq.mile reservation?

Probably leave. Go live somewhere else.

I see you have jumped in here, so you would leave as the President?