Israel and the Slaughter in Gaza

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

Trump shouldn't have pulled out of the nuclear deal. Now Iran is on the way to a bomb much sooner

More idiocy.

Devoid of any understanding of the issue.

No surprise

• Agree 4
  • Thank you (+1) 2

2 hours ago, sherpa said:

More idiocy.

Devoid of any understanding of the issue.

No surprise

More denial, more silliness. More pretend wisdom from a person who completely lacks it 

• Eyeroll 1

14 hours ago, Tommy Callahan said:

A genoside is an actual thing with definitions.

And the last I knew the MSM and You are quoting HAMAS data to support the "Genoside" narrative.

Its a ***** show that needs to end, but its not the genocide the current thing mobs are screaming.

Genocide:

the deliberate killing or severe mistreatment of a large number of people from a particular national or ethnic group with the aim of destroying that nation or group:

HAMAS is the group being eradicated. They hide behind the Palestinians.  using them as Martyr.

“With the aim of destroying that nation…”. Have you seen Gaza? Their entire infrastructure is destroyed. They’ve wiped out all the hospitals, all the universities, think I heard something like 70% of the homes, over 1.5m people are displaced. If that’s not destroying a nation I don’t know what is 

9 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Trump shouldn't have pulled out of the nuclear deal. Now Iran is on the way to a bomb much sooner

I’d prefer nobody had nukes, but since some do I wish everyone had nukes. If they did we wouldn’t see the ***** we’re seeing now. 

7 hours ago, Justice said:

“With the aim of destroying that nation…”. Have you seen Gaza? Their entire infrastructure is destroyed. They’ve wiped out all the hospitals, all the universities, think I heard something like 70% of the homes, over 1.5m people are displaced. If that’s not destroying a nation I don’t know what is 

I’d prefer nobody had nukes, but since some do I wish everyone had nukes. If they did we wouldn’t see the ***** we’re seeing now. 

I dunno, no WW3 since nukes have been around, and I prefer democratic nations only have the bomb.

• Eyeroll 1

17 hours ago, Tiberius said:

That nuclear deal was a sham.  It was we pretend to not be developing atomic weapons and you pretend to be watching us not do it.

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

That nuclear deal was a sham.  It was we pretend to not be developing atomic weapons and you pretend to be watching us not do it.

No, it actually worked. We had monitors, they were not making a bomb, then Trump pulled us out, and now they are making a bomb.

Pretty straight forward

• Disagree 1

28 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

No, it actually worked. We had monitors, they were not making a bomb, then Trump pulled us out, and now they are making a bomb.

Pretty straight forward

No.

They never stopped. 

They were able to hide it a bit better, but they never stopped.

Very similar to the "Agreed Framework," with North Korea, negotiated by Carter without advice from the Clinton Administration.

North Korea didn't stop, and Iran didn't either.

Edited by sherpa
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, sherpa said:

No.

They never stopped. 

Very similar to the "Agreed Framework," negotiated by Carter without advice from the Clinton Administration.

Got any proof?

• Eyeroll 1

30 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Pretty straight forward

No really.  They were faking it all along. 

• Like (+1) 1

Stuxnet was in 2010.

the planning spanned Bush and Obamas term.

Stuxnet explained: The first known cyberweapon | CSO Online

Who created Stuxnet?

It’s now widely accepted that Stuxnet was created by the intelligence agencies of the United States and Israel. Stuxnet was first identified by the infosec community in 2010, but development on it probably began in 2005. The U.S. and Israeli governments intended Stuxnet as a tool to derail, or at least delay, the Iranian program to develop nuclear weapons. 

The classified program to develop the worm was given the code name “Operation Olympic Games“; it was begun under President George W. Bush and continued under President Obama. While neither government has ever officially acknowledged developing Stuxnet, a 2011 video created to celebrate the retirement of Israeli Defense Forces head Gabi Ashkenazi listed Stuxnet as one of the successes under his watch.

However, he explained that a lot about code could be understood from examining the binary in action and reverse-engineering it. For instance, he says, “it was pretty obvious from the first time we analyzed this app that it was looking for some Siemens equipment.” Eventually, after three to six months of reverse engineering, “we were able to determine, I would say, 99 percent of everything that happens in the code,” O’Murchu said.

48 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Got any proof?

Yes.

I have proof that I keep in my basement.

The Iranian nuclear program was unable to hide their nuclear program from me.

Seriously, there are intel sources I trust way more than political hacks in the US.

Israel has far better capability in that area than we do, and they determined the program was ongoing.

Further, this so called JCPOA was negotiated by John Kerry, who has loves the camera far more than he likes deals that are actually effective.

He's another Dem wind bag who has publicity interests that outweigh his patriotism, and it's been that way since his Viet Nam service. 

The JCPOA guaranteed that Iran would develop a nuclear weapon over time.

Clearly, Trump doing what he did removed speed bumps in that process, but they are NEVER going to abandon their nuc weapon program.

They can be stopped, but it involves a lot of kinetic energy that is unpleasant.

That's the reality.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

And at the same time you have no issue with Netanyahu giving them millions. Also they knew the funds were going through Qatar and allowed it. 

1 hour ago, sherpa said:

No.

They never stopped. 

Very similar to the "Agreed Framework," with North Korea, negotiated by Carter without advice from the Clinton Administration.

But you’re ok with Israel having them. Got it. 

5 minutes ago, sherpa said:

Yes.

I have proof that I keep in my basement.

The Iranian nuclear program was unable to hide their nuclear program from me.

Seriously, there are intel sources I trust way more than political hacks in the US.

Israel has far better capability in that area than we do, and they determined the program was ongoing.

Further, this so called JCPOA was negotiated by John Kerry, who has loves the camera far more than he likes deals that are actually effective.

He's another Dem wind bag who has publicity interests that outweigh his patriotism, and it's been that way since his Viet Nam service. 

The JCPOA guaranteed that Iran would develop a nuclear weapon over time.

Clearly, Trump doing what he did removed speed bumps in that process, but they are NEVER going to abandon their nuc weapon program.

They can be stopped, but it involves a lot of kinetic energy that is unpleasant.

That's the reality.

We’ve been hearing Iran is months away from having a nuclear bomb for years…

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZPRT7LVXX/

20 minutes ago, sherpa said:

Yes.

Clearly, Trump doing what he did removed speed bumps in that process, 

Glad you agree with me. Trump sped  up Iran's nuclear program. That's all I said

Really, you should control your emotions better, they lead to silly back peddling and tortured logic to simply arrive at what I was saying anyway

17 minutes ago, Justice said:

But you’re ok with Israel having them. Got it. 

Yep.

I am absolutely OK with Israel having them, as I am with the US.

A regime which routinely promises to rid the world of the nation of Israel is a different story.

A nation that has a main square in it's capitol that has a countdown clock to mark the end of Israel.

A nation run by wacky religious nuts who treat one gender as inferior, to the point of executing them for clothing is, in my mind, not one that I hope had the ability to deliver a nuclear warhead to it's avowed enemy, who isn't bothering it at all.

No problem with Israel having them at all.

No problem with Israel brilliantly taking out Iraqi and Syrian nuc facilities.

2 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Glad you agree with me. Trump sped  up Iran's nuclear program. That's all I said

Really, you should control your emotions better, they lead to silly back peddling and tortured logic to simply arrive at what I was saying anyway

You do this stupid nonsense of claiming that people are angry or emotional.

You don't have that capability to effect that with anyone, certainly not me.

Further, I disagree with you immensely on this issue.

• Agree 2

2 minutes ago, sherpa said:

Further, I disagree with you immensely on this issue.

Your emotion is clouding your already faulty reasoning. You agree with me. Speed bumps removed. Yes!

• Eyeroll 1

1 minute ago, sherpa said:

Yep.

I am absolutely OK with Israel having them, as I am with the US.

A regime which routinely promises to rid the world of the nation of Israel is a different story.

A nation that has a main square in it's capitol that has a countdown clock to mark the end of Israel.

A nation run by wacky religious nuts who treat one gender as inferior, to the point of executing them for clothing is, in my mind, not one that I hope had the ability to deliver a nuclear warhead to it's avowed enemy, who isn't bothering it at all.

No problem with Israel having them at all.

No problem with Israel brilliantly taking out Iraqi and Syrian nuc facilities.

It’s hypocritical. Guess you never heard of the Samson Option. I also guess you never heard what many Jewish people said about Christians and how they spit on them. They hate Muslims and Christians. Every accusation is a confession with these people. ‘Iran will use the nukes’ B word so will you. Foh. 

• Vomit 2
  • Disagree 1

2 minutes ago, Justice said:

It’s hypocritical. Guess you never heard of the Samson Option. 

You are quite incorrect.

I am very familiar with the Samson option, to a degree of what I think they actually possess, and their reluctance to use it, although they were a day away from moving in that direction under Golda Meir.

So.....You're wrong.

• Like (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Your emotion is clouding your already faulty reasoning. You agree with me. Speed bumps removed. Yes!

I have no emotion. This is a repeated fallacy that you continuously claim.

BS now. BS always.

Of of your nonsense claims, and back to the issue, Iran never stopped developing their nuclear capability and they never will as long as the current theocratic lunatics are in place.

Moving the date of this confrontation, however that occurs, is not really that meaningful.

The Obama/Kerry JCPOA might have changed the date, but it delivered inevitability, which may have been less desirable.

Something is going to happen with them, and it doesn't matter who is in power in the US executive.

They are sworn to it, believe it to be determined by their god, and their god given mission, and are tracking in that direction.

They are either overthrown internally, or engaged externally, but the path is clear, and not pleasant.

• Like (+1) 2

29 minutes ago, sherpa said:

You are quite incorrect.

I am very familiar with the Samson option, to a degree of what I think they actually possess, and their reluctance to use it, although they were a day away from moving in that direction under Golda Meir.

So.....You're wrong.

I said “I guess”, because logic dictates if you knew then you shouldn’t have the stance you have regarding Israel having nukes. Here is a country more than willing to use them and you’re ok with it. So yes it’s hypocritical. 

And let us not forget how they obtained those nukes in the first place. They most likely obtained that knowledge from the people that made ours and that method was most likely illegal. 

With allies like that who needs enemies?

Edited by Justice
  • Vomit 1

5 minutes ago, Justice said:

I said “I guess”, because logic dictates if you knew then you shouldn’t have the stance you have regarding Israel having nukes. Here is a country more than willing to use them and you’re ok with it. So yes it’s hypocritical. 

And let us not forget how they obtained those nukes in the first place. They most likely obtained that knowledge from the people that made ours and that method was most likely illegal. 

With allies like that who needs enemies?

I have no issue with Israel having them.

I am aware of when they achieved that capability and aware of the restraint since then.

Israel was attacked on the first day of its existence by a multi nation consortium.

They have been threatened and attacked ever since.

They are not going to be eliminated without massive response.

That is the reality and I have no problem with that posture.

On the other hand, I have serious concerns about a lunatic regime that does little other than export death and terror.

I wish the majority of sane people there would get rid of their scourge, but the don't seem willing.

Additionally, there seems to be pretty good evidence that the rogue group with significant weapon access, the IRGC, is somewhat uncontrolled.

This is going to get hotter.

The Biden admin should authorize the US Navy to sink the Iranian ship that is providing targeting information, and they should sink it yesterday.

Daily defending against attacks on shipping is a foolish posture, and further encourages them.

• Agree 4

10 minutes ago, sherpa said:

I have no issue with Israel having them.

I am aware of when they achieved that capability and aware of the restraint since then.

Israel was attacked on the first day of its existence by a multi nation consortium.

They have been threatened and attacked ever since.

They are not going to be eliminated without massive response.

That is the reality and I have no problem with that posture.

On the other hand, I have serious concerns about a lunatic regime that does little other than export death and terror.

I wish the majority of sane people there would get rid of their scourge, but the don't seem willing.

Additionally, there seems to be pretty good evidence that the rogue group with significant weapon access, the IRGC, is somewhat uncontrolled.

This is going to get hotter.

The Biden admin should authorize the US Navy to sink the Iranian ship that is providing targeting information, and they should sink it yesterday.

Daily defending against attacks on shipping is a foolish posture, and further encourages them.

Two can play that game. Netanyahu’s far right government is full of “lunatics”, like you put it, as well. It isn’t just Iran. Some of them have been heard saying they should use nukes on Gaza. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 1

9 minutes ago, Justice said:

Two can play that game. Netanyahu’s far right government is full of “lunatics”, like you put it, as well. It isn’t just Iran. Some of them have been heard saying they should use nukes on Gaza. 

I have no concern and no interest in silly quotes from people.

Israel has had nuclear weapons for decades.

They have not used them.

They are not trying to overthrow a nation.

They have not sworn to eliminate a neighbor.

They are not actively shipping scores of weapons to moron surrogates to attack civilian populations.

They are not disrupting shipping in international waters, and preventing weapons being shipped to Hezbollah for attacks on Israeli citizens is not a valid argument.

Iran is doing all of this, including attacking US combatants, and our administration is doing nothing to prevent the attacks.

Responding to them, at incredible expense, is not preventing them, and a senseless posture.

It is quite likely that something is going to cross the line. Maybe its the Iranian response to the assassination of Iranian weapons dealers in Damascus, whatever that might be.

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

26 minutes ago, sherpa said:

I have no concern and no interest in silly quotes from people.

Israel has had nuclear weapons for decades.

They have not used them.

They are not trying to overthrow a nation.

They have not sworn to eliminate a neighbor.

They are not actively shipping scores of weapons to moron surrogates to attack civilian populations.

They are not disrupting shipping in international waters, and preventing weapons being shipped to Hezbollah for attacks on Israeli citizens is not a valid argument.

Iran is doing all of this, including attacking US combatants, and our administration is doing nothing to prevent the attacks.

Responding to them, at incredible expense, is not preventing them, and a senseless posture.

It is quite likely that something is going to cross the line. Maybe it’s the Iranian response to the assassination of Iranian weapons dealers in Damascus, whatever that might be.

Wow. Silly quotes. As if he made fart jokes. 
“They’re not trying to overthrow a nation” lol. Nah just Palestine since 1948. 
“They have not sworn to overthrow a nation”. Lol lukid’s slogan says that precisely what they want to do 

“They are not actively shipping scores of weapons to moron surrogates to attack civilian populations.”. Nah the US is doing that for them 

“They are not disrupting shipping in international waters, and preventing weapons being shipped to Hezbollah for attacks on Israeli citizens is not a valid argument.”. Nah they’re just blockading good from entering an exiting Gaza for the last 16 years. 

Of the two belligerents, one has carved an incredibly successful democracy in the desert.

Scores of objective metrics support that, from patents to pharmaceuticals to electronics and it goes on and on. 

The other is beholden to a nut country that supplies them unguided weapons to kill neighbors with.

Seventeen years of control and Hamas has done nothing other than build an underground war machine.

Nothing other than the promise of death and poverty.

Now, as they are getting their asses kicked, again, they plea for the international community to impose a ceasefire which they broke.

It is exactly as it was in the six day war and yom kippur.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 4

13 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Wow, that's crazy! It's almost as if you will say anything when you get excited!

Post makes no sense, as usual.

You have averred a false premise and continue to attempt justify it.

It is nonsense.

You have no ability to excite anyone, least of all me.

I think you are an uninformed class clown who offers nothing of substantive value.

A Democrat spokesperson who damages your obvious intent, because the stupid posts are so juvenile. 

• Agree 1

5 minutes ago, sherpa said:

Post makes no sense, as usual.

You have averred a false premise and continue to attempt justify it.

It is nonsense.

You have no ability to excite anyone, least of all me.

I think you are an uninformed class clown who offers nothing of substantive value.

A Democrat spokesperson who damages your obvious intent, because the stupid posts are so juvenile. 

You really have no emotion?

40 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

You really have no emotion?

Regarding what you post or silly suggestions of irritation?

No.

I lost interest in anything you have to say when you first called me a coward, and I offered to donate a significant amount of money to the charity of your choice if I could not prove bona fides.

You disappeared like a cockroach in the light.

Since then, you post nothing indicating any objective, informed view.

It is simply hanging Dem talking points upon Dem talking points.

Nada. Simply Nada.

• Agree 1

2 hours ago, Tommy Callahan said:

Just think. If the ottoman empire was still in its glory. There wouldn't even be a discussion about Jewish people having their own nation.  

We'd all just be sitting around with our feet up.

• Haha (+1) 3

Hamas May Not Have Enough Living Hostages for Cease-Fire Deal

Conservative criminal defense attorney and columnist Marina Medvin called it a "devastating Hostage negotiations update" because that's exactly what it is. In the ongoing negotiations between Israel and the Hamas terror organization, Hamas officials now say that "they wouldn’t commit to releasing 40 living hostages but could commit to 40 hostages total, dead or alive."

"Instead, the militant group has been unable to confirm that it has enough civilian hostages to fulfill its end of the deal in the initial phase of the proposed plan," according to the Wall Street Journal.

The admission by the militant group, which took more than 240 hostages during its lethal Oct. 7 attack on Israel, has heightened fears among families of the hostages, who are piling pressure on the Israeli government to cut a deal with Hamas that would pause the fighting and free at least some of the remaining captives.

Medvin added, "Israeli military did not comment on estimates of how many hostages may remain alive."

Sometimes, there's nothing worse than being right, and this is one of those times.

Two weeks ago, I came to the sad conclusion that Hamas probably has "few or no living hostages left to trade. Through abuse, neglect, or just Hamas terrorists getting its thrills, the hostages might all be dead."

The hostages include — or, I should say, included — six Americans that, to the best of my knowledge, Presidentish Joe Biden has never raised as an issue with Hamas. I also can't find any record of Biden mentioning any of those six Americans by name. That might be an unprecedented (but certainly intentional) lapse by an American president. It also gives lie to Biden's claim that his support for Israel is "ironclad" since he won't provide as little as lip service to Hamas' American hostages.

https://www.wsj.com/world/middle-east/hamas-may-not-have-enough-living-hostages-for-cease-fire-deal-61606c66

• Sad 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

Kuwait would be Southern Iraq if it weren't for the USA.  You're welcome douche bags.  This demonstrates the complete incompetence and weakness of Demented Biden and Third Term Obammy.  Great.  Another war.  Never would have happened under Trump or any other prior POTUS.  But we have these clowns running the country.  What a disaster.  What a mess.     

• Thank you (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, Irv said:

Kuwait would be Southern Iraq if it weren't for the USA.  You're welcome douche bags.    

I think it's time to reconsider our relationship with Kuwait.

Kuwait expelled 287,000 Palestinians after we kicked Iraq out because of the PLO's support of the Iraqi invasion.

I was also told that Kuwait billed the US for any fuel needed during our leadership of the coalition that liberated their country.

Not a fan, and they need to understand that they have no capability to use international waters to export their fuel without US Navy support against Iran or others willing to deny that.

Time for a B word slap.

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1