Israel and the Slaughter in Gaza

59 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

have you ever considered their women are wishing to be on only fans but no one cares nor has any desire to navigate their lack of beauty and anyway said women are not sophisticated enough to use the technology ?? Meanwhile their elected terrorist leadership doesn’t allow them internet? 😂 

your boys get kicked out for trying to disrupt governments because they’re losers. My boys get kicked out because people are jealous of their success. 

woukd you like to start enumerating the contributions of Jews to society vs Palestinians? Let’s go 

Lmao!!!! Get up off your knees and make sure you wipe your mouth. My boys haven’t been kicked out of anywhere. 

And no they don’t want to be on only fans. And no they don’t want to partake in any other parts of American culture like schools shootings , OD’ing on fentanyl, walking around like zombies, growing up in broken homes because you can’t even stay married….. 

And no I don’t want to debate who’s done more. Palestinians haven’t been able to do the things others have. They’ve been fighting for their existence for nearly 100 years. Foh you small minded peasant. 

Edited by Justice
  • Eyeroll 1

9 hours ago, Justice said:

Lmao!!!! Get up off your knees and make sure you wipe your mouth. My boys haven’t been kicked out of anywhere. 

And no they don’t want to be on only fans. And no they don’t want to partake in any other parts of American culture like schools shootings , OD’ing on fentanyl, walking around like zombies, growing up in broken homes because you can’t even stay married….. 

And no I don’t want to debate who’s done more. Palestinians haven’t been able to do the things others have. They’ve been fighting for their existence for nearly 100 years. Foh you small minded peasant. 

your boys are banging goats and running around chanting allahu akbar like programed morons. They haven’t even discovered toilet paper. It’s a garbage culture resisting evolution stuck in the 1200s at best. Idiots are repurposing plumbing supply aid to build water infrastructure into rockets. They barbarically assaulted a superior power and then want to act surprised Gaza was ***** leveled.  idiots. Nobody even in the Middle East wants them. They know it’s a culture of destabilizing hate. 

They don’t want to partake in, internet, education, equal rights for women, the greatest economies and industries on earth… generally society.   yeah I get it every culture has good and bad, well except Palestinians- the aborigines of earth… Neanderthals stuck in the Stone Age. Irredeemable. 

6 hours ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

your boys are banging goats and running around chanting allahu akbar like programed morons. They haven’t even discovered toilet paper. It’s a garbage culture resisting evolution stuck in the 1200s at best. Idiots are repurposing plumbing supply aid to build water infrastructure into rockets. They barbarically assaulted a superior power and then want to act surprised Gaza was ***** leveled.  idiots. Nobody even in the Middle East wants them. They know it’s a culture of destabilizing hate. 

They don’t want to partake in, internet, education, equal rights for women, the greatest economies and industries on earth… generally society.   yeah I get it every culture has good and bad, well except Palestinians- the aborigines of earth… Neanderthals stuck in the Stone Age. Irredeemable. 

Lol. You’re really stupid. I’ve been there. I’ve met people over there. I’ve witnessed them with my own eyes. The most gracious, polite, God fearing, the most family orientated people you’ll ever meet. 

I make it a point to never, ever take words from a people or culture that store their own parents away in an old folks home! Never!!! 

It’s sad really. This could be paradise on earth. This could be the shining example for the rest of the world. The idea of America is great. The image they sell is great. The actual execution is far from it. Our government lies to us, they overspend on WMDs, they launch attacks on sovereign nations. They could be taking care of their vets, the poor, the homeless. They could be using their intelligence and wealth for the betterment of mankind. 

The military industrial complex, big pharma, politicians and the lobbyists have corrupted this nation. They’re attacking our freedoms. They infiltrated our media. 

We send money to Israel just so they can give some of it back to our politicians through lobbyists. Thats basically money laundering and theft. 

They do all this and get away with it because they distract us from the truth. They keep us at odds. They keep us busy so we don’t have the time or the energy to do anything about it. 

Look at what they did to the real estate market in ‘06. What about your pensions? It’s no better today. Massive inflation? So what!!! We don’t say anything. High interest rates? Never mind. Endless wars… just to see nothing at all get better around the world? So what? Did you see what Kanye said? Lol 

They can do all this because as a society we are dumb as *****. 

14 hours ago, Justice said:

It’s sad really. This could be paradise on earth. This could be the shining example for the rest of the world. The idea of America is great. The image they sell is great. The actual execution is far from it. Our government lies to us, they overspend on WMDs, they launch attacks on sovereign nations. They could be taking care of their vets, the poor, the homeless. They could be using their intelligence and wealth for the betterment of mankind. 

The military industrial complex, big pharma, politicians and the lobbyists have corrupted this nation. They’re attacking our freedoms. They infiltrated our media. 

We send money to Israel just so they can give some of it back to our politicians through lobbyists. Thats basically money laundering and theft. 

They do all this and get away with it because they distract us from the truth. They keep us at odds. They keep us busy so we don’t have the time or the energy to do anything about it. 

Look at what they did to the real estate market in ‘06. What about your pensions? It’s no better today. Massive inflation? So what!!! We don’t say anything. High interest rates? Never mind. Endless wars… just to see nothing at all get better around the world? So what? Did you see what Kanye said? Lol 

They can do all this because as a society we are dumb as *****. 

And on the other hand we also spend on feeding people around the globe, provide health care, sell/give them weapons to defend themselves from evil people and combat dictators lies with messages of the good of democracy. Be happy the weapons made by us are better than China's or Iran's, be happy big pharma makes drugs that make our lives healthier, longer and less painful. You have every reason to be furious about the hell being visited on the people of Palestine, and i don't know how that gets resolved in a way that represents some type of progress for everyone, but I think the moral impulse to do the right thing will eventually prevail. 

• Eyeroll 1

34 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

And on the other hand we also spend on feeding people around the globe, provide health care, sell/give them weapons to defend themselves from evil people and combat dictators lies with messages of the good of democracy. Be happy the weapons made by us are better than China's or Iran's, be happy big pharma makes drugs that make our lives healthier, longer and less painful. You have every reason to be furious about the hell being visited on the people of Palestine, and i don't know how that gets resolved in a way that represents some type of progress for everyone, but I think the moral impulse to do the right thing will eventually prevail. 

Did you cut and paste that directly from Kissinger's obituary.  

2 hours ago, Tommy Callahan said:

I don’t know where you stand on the crisis at our very own border. I don’t know if you think fortifying our border is hatred for the Mexican people but I do know it’s very important to secure your border. Period. Also the Middle East knows that if they permit refugees entry they will be stuck with them. Nakba Two will most certainly happen. I’ve said this before but you just want to continue on with your hate filled subtle shots. 

Also using your own logic that means Israel also hates the Palestinians because they’re not allowing entry either. Dumb ass. 

Edited by Justice
  • Vomit 1

I asked you guys why local news, CNN and Fox News TV didn’t cover the hearings in Hague and all I got back was crickets and one guy saying it was on a few dot coms. You’re all either intellectually dishonest or stupid (which is actually the better of the two if you ask me). 

But hey the Johnny Depp and Amber Heard trial was fully covered. Go figure. You’re all a bunch of sheep. 

• Vomit 1

26 minutes ago, Justice said:

I asked you guys why local news, CNN and Fox News TV didn’t cover the hearings in Hague and all I got back was crickets and one guy saying it was on a few dot coms. You’re all either intellectually dishonest or stupid (which is actually the better of the two if you ask me). 

But hey the Johnny Depp and Amber Heard trial was fully covered. Go figure. You’re all a bunch of sheep. 

So then...why are you here? 

• Like (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, Doc said:

So then...why are you here? 

Better of the two options. Home is home. The US is my home. Always has been. Palestine is my home but it’s far worse there. It’s bewildering that you would even ask such a question. Have you no sense of home? 

It just dawned on me that you might be asking why am I here on PPP. I frequent other social media sites but it's nice to have a more intimate conversation with a smaller group of people. 

Edited by Justice
  • Vomit 1

14 minutes ago, Justice said:

Better of the two options. Home is home. The US is my home. Always has been. Palestine is my home but it’s far worse there. It’s bewildering that you would even ask such a question. Have you no sense of home? 

It just dawned on me that you might be asking why am I here on PPP. I frequent other social media sites but it's nice to have a more intimate conversation with a smaller group of people. 

No I meant in the US.  The way you are talking, it sounds like you're an immigrant who arrived after your teenage years and is just noticing how things are. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Doc said:

No I meant in the US.  The way you are talking, it sounds like you're an immigrant who arrived after your teenage years and is just noticing how things are. 

Nope. Born and raised in Buffalo, NY. As a youngster it was made very clear by a small few that I am not welcomed. Camel jockey was their favorite go to insult. Racism was introduced to me at a very early age. My answer to that back then was just to whip the ass of every kid that said it. I did and it stopped. Thankfully I’ve gotten way more mature and stopped fighting by the 3rd grade. After that I had no issues with racism until around 2004 when my wife started wearing hijab. By then I was 30 and my fighting days were long gone and now I just have to ignore it. I fight with words. Not weapons. I hate violence. 

• Eyeroll 1

One grows up with a different perspective when he’s shown the uglier side of life. Our experiences make us who we are. This just so happens to be a very comfortable life for white Americans. I know you guys probably cringed when you hear that, but it’s the truth. Now I’m not saying life is easy as a white person. No no no no. Not at all. You have to work hard to get everything you want. Nobody handed you anything. I would never take anything away from anyone, BUT minorities have to work just as hard AND deal with hate, racism and prejudices. So it’s harder. 

• Eyeroll 1

1 hour ago, Doc said:

Maybe just maybe people avoid him cause he ends every convos with insults 

What's that old lyric.  "Can't be a pimp and a prostitute too"

3 hours ago, Tommy Callahan said:

Maybe just maybe people avoid him cause he ends every convos with insults 

What's that old lyric.  "Can't be a pimp and a prostitute too"

Ppl avoid me? That’s news to me. Yeah I’ve been extremely rude. I’ll try to scale way back. 

• Like (+1) 1

I WAS RELIABLY INFORMED JOE HAD ISRAEL’S BACK:  

Biden ‘running out’ of patience with Netanyahu while Israeli civilians are killed by Lebanese missiles on 100th day of Hamas war.

Turns out he was just trying to get the right angle to insert the knife.

https://nypost.com/2024/01/14/news/israeli-civilians-killed-in-their-home-by-lebanese-missiles/

• Like (+1) 3

9 minutes ago, B-Man said:

I WAS RELIABLY INFORMED JOE HAD ISRAEL’S BACK:  

Biden ‘running out’ of patience with Netanyahu while Israeli civilians are killed by Lebanese missiles on 100th day of Hamas war.

Turns out he was just trying to get the right angle to insert the knife.

https://nypost.com/2024/01/14/news/israeli-civilians-killed-in-their-home-by-lebanese-missiles/

Netanyahoo needs the war to stay out of jail. 

• Eyeroll 1

14 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Maybe if IRANS terrorist military cells were not attacking boats and using those ships to smuggle arms to the Houthis (Iranian terrorist military group). we wouldn't even be talking about it.  and those two American hero's would be alive.

Surrender: Blinken Tells Netanyahu Israel Can’t Defeat Hamas

by Joel B. Pollak

Secretary of State Antony Blinken told Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu last week that Israel cannot defeat Hamas — that there is no “military solution,” and that Israel will have to accept a Palestinian state. Netanyahu reportedly rejected the idea.

NBC News reported Wednesday that Blinken, and Biden, are therefore trying to work around Netanyahu — the democratically-elected leader of Israel — in a departure from the Biden administration’s posture as the supposed defender of democratic ideals: Blinken told Netanyahu that ultimately there is no military solution to Hamas, according to the officials, and that the Israeli leader needs to recognize that

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/white-house/frustrations-biden-israeli-pm-netanyahu-mount-rcna134263/

https://www.breitbart.com/middle-east/2024/01/17/surrender-blinken-tells-netanyahu-israel-cant-defeat-hamas/

Very interesting article on the current state of the war on Gaza

https://dnyuz.com/2024/01/20/in-strategic-bind-israel-weighs-freeing-hostages-against-destroying-hamas/

After more than 100 days of war, Israel’s limited progress in dismantling Hamas has raised doubts within the military’s high command about the near-term feasibility of achieving the country’s principal wartime objectives: eradicating Hamas and also liberating the Israeli hostages still in Gaza.

The dual objectives of freeing the hostages and destroying Hamas are now mutually incompatible, according to interviews with four senior military leaders, speaking on the condition of anonymity because they were not permitted to speak publicly about their personal opinions.

On Thursday, Gadi Eisenkot, a former army chief who is serving in the war cabinet, exposed a rift inside the government when he said in a television interview that it was an “illusion” to believe that the hostages could be rescued alive through military operations.

“The situation in Gaza is such that the war aims have yet to be achieved,” said Mr. Eisenkot, adding: “For me, there’s no dilemma. The mission is to rescue civilians, ahead of killing an enemy.”

The commanders said that Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s equivocation about a postwar plan for Gaza was at least in part to blame for the military’s predicament on the battlefield.

Mr. Netanyahu has yet to clarify how Gaza will be governed after the war — and the commanders said that without a long-term vision for the territory, the army could not make short-term tactical decisions about how to capture the parts of Gaza that remain beyond Israeli control. Capturing the southernmost part of Gaza, which lines the Egyptian border, would require greater coordination with Egypt. But Egypt is unwilling to engage without guarantees from Israel over the postwar plan, three of the commanders said.

“Basically, it’s a stalemate,” said Andreas Krieg, a war expert at King’s College London. “It’s not an environment where you can free hostages,” he added.

“It is an unwinnable war,” Dr. Krieg said.

“Most of the time when you are in an unwinnable war, you realize that at some point — and you withdraw,” he added. “And they didn’t.”

• Haha (+1) 1

15 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Very interesting article on the current state of the war on Gaza

https://dnyuz.com/2024/01/20/in-strategic-bind-israel-weighs-freeing-hostages-against-destroying-hamas/

After more than 100 days of war, Israel’s limited progress in dismantling Hamas has raised doubts within the military’s high command about the near-term feasibility of achieving the country’s principal wartime objectives: eradicating Hamas and also liberating the Israeli hostages still in Gaza.

The dual objectives of freeing the hostages and destroying Hamas are now mutually incompatible, according to interviews with four senior military leaders, speaking on the condition of anonymity because they were not permitted to speak publicly about their personal opinions.

On Thursday, Gadi Eisenkot, a former army chief who is serving in the war cabinet, exposed a rift inside the government when he said in a television interview that it was an “illusion” to believe that the hostages could be rescued alive through military operations.

“The situation in Gaza is such that the war aims have yet to be achieved,” said Mr. Eisenkot, adding: “For me, there’s no dilemma. The mission is to rescue civilians, ahead of killing an enemy.”

The commanders said that Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s equivocation about a postwar plan for Gaza was at least in part to blame for the military’s predicament on the battlefield.

Mr. Netanyahu has yet to clarify how Gaza will be governed after the war — and the commanders said that without a long-term vision for the territory, the army could not make short-term tactical decisions about how to capture the parts of Gaza that remain beyond Israeli control. Capturing the southernmost part of Gaza, which lines the Egyptian border, would require greater coordination with Egypt. But Egypt is unwilling to engage without guarantees from Israel over the postwar plan, three of the commanders said.

“Basically, it’s a stalemate,” said Andreas Krieg, a war expert at King’s College London. “It’s not an environment where you can free hostages,” he added.

“It is an unwinnable war,” Dr. Krieg said.

“Most of the time when you are in an unwinnable war, you realize that at some point — and you withdraw,” he added. “And they didn’t.”

Let's just push the button and start from scratch after the fallout ends.  Simple.  Just wasting time now.  Push the button.  

29 minutes ago, Irv said:

Let's just push the button and start from scratch after the fallout ends.  Simple.  Just wasting time now.  Push the button.  

People would tend to agree with South Africa then. 

37 minutes ago, sherpa said:

Not that it matters, but Mary is revered in Islam.

That faith has far more issues.

Any condemnation of the act from their brethren likely isnt forthcoming,

.....pretty much like here, the Left and msm are pretty much mum on the countless Christian symbols that are descrated in the U.S.