Israel and the Slaughter in Gaza

21 minutes ago, Justice said:

Damn you’re stupid. Matter of fact change your name. You ain’t a doc of anything. 

It should tell you something that even your Muslim brothers want nothing to do with you...

7 minutes ago, Doc said:

It should tell you something that even your Muslim brothers want nothing to do with you...

It says a lot to why Muslim nations don’t want nothing to do with Palestine. Who wants to be the next target of this vicious, sadistic, barbaric, bloodthirsty nation’s hit list? 

You know I get accused of a lot of nasty ***** around here. Gotta constantly defend myself. Why? Why do I do this?

I mean it’s not your fault. Your moms and your dads were hateful people towards Muslims. Their parents before them were the same. Your TV sets showed you brown man is bad and evil. You always had brown enemies too. Y’all just murdered them everywhere you can find them whether it’s here or abroad. Your movies always portrayed Muslims as terrorists. Your news shoved it down your hateful throats and like most overweight people in American you can’t stop eating it up. Hell you hate so much you even hate yourselves. Suicide is up! Blue hates red. Red hates blue!

Your kids are lost. They don’t know what a boy or a girl is anymore. Your schools and churches aren’t safe. You love your guns like they’re part of the family. You can’t stay married. Your women are whores. You all cheat on each other.

Of course you’re hateful. I don’t blame you. Now call me a bigot and antisemitic. At least I would have earned it. 

note to self:

Hit “Submit Reply” or no? Hmm? Why not… I mean it’s all true. Maybe not for each individual on this board but as a society it’s undeniably true. Collective punishment is fine. They should’ve done something to stop it. They deserve it. Hit the button…. 

boom. 

25 minutes ago, Justice said:

You know I get accused of a lot of nasty ***** around here. Gotta constantly defend myself. Why? Why do I do this?

I mean it’s not your fault. Your moms and your dads were hateful people towards Muslims. Their parents before them were the same. Your TV sets showed you brown man is bad and evil. You always had brown enemies too. Y’all just murdered them everywhere you can find them whether it’s here or abroad. Your movies always portrayed Muslims as terrorists. Your news shoved it down your hateful throats and like most overweight people in American you can’t stop eating it up. Hell you hate so much you even hate yourselves. Suicide is up! Blue hates red. Red hates blue!

Your kids are lost. They don’t know what a boy or a girl is anymore. Your schools and churches aren’t safe. You love your guns like they’re part of the family. You can’t stay married. Your women are whores. You all cheat on each other.

Of course you’re hateful. I don’t blame you. Now call me a bigot and antisemitic. At least I would have earned it. 

note to self:

Hit “Submit Reply” or no? Hmm? Why not… I mean it’s all true. Maybe not for each individual on this board but as a society it’s undeniably true. Collective punishment is fine. They should’ve done something to stop it. They deserve it. Hit the button…. 

boom. 

You must be a blast at parties 

9 minutes ago, TSOL said:

You must be a blast at parties 

I have 3 daughters. 23, 22 and 12. The 23 year old wears hijab and the 22 year old doesn’t. The 12 year old decided to start wearing hijab over Christmas vacation. I warned her about what will happen at school upon her return and asked her to be sure she wanted to go through with that. She said she wanted to. 

Of course she went to school today and got bullied and laughed at relentlessly. Words like bomber, terrorist and 9/11 were mentioned amongst other awful things. She came home in tears. This is the kind of ***** I get real angry at. Hate and all forms of it. Y’all gotta stop teaching your kids to hate. They don’t get this way on their own. 

Then I come here and get called antisemitic. That was the final straw. I chose violence. 

Edited by Justice

Just now, Justice said:

I have 3 daughters. 23, 22 and 12. The 23 year old wears hijab and the 22 year old doesn’t. The 12 year old decided to start wearing hijab over Christmas vacation. I warned her about what will happen at school upon her return and asked her to be sure she wanted to go through with that. She said she wanted to. 

Of course she went to school today and got bullied and laughed at relentlessly. Words like bomber, terrorist and 9/11 were mentioned amongst other awful things. She came home in tears. This is the kind of ***** I get real angry at. Hate and all forms of it. Y’all gotta stop teaching your kids to hate. They don’t get this way other own. 

Then I come here and get called antisemitic. That was the final straw. I chose violence. 

Stop making things up. 

1 minute ago, Justice said:

Bro I swear on the Bills next game vs the Steelers this happened today!!!!

You are a liar. And that isn't just based on the post I responded too, that's based on a bunch your posts I've read recently. 

This country is so tolerant of other cultures its ridiculous. Nobody did that. 

Just now, TSOL said:

You are a liar. And that isn't just based on the post I responded too, that's based on a bunch your posts I've read recently. 

This country is so tolerant of other cultures its ridiculous. Nobody did that. 

I see. I’m being trolled. Got it. 

Just now, TSOL said:

If by trolled you mean, called out, then yeah

You are 

Nah I’m being trolled. That last sentence about tolerance said it all. Sure there are tons of tolerant people just not the ones in power. I ain’t no liar. You can ask my daughter by phone. I’ll send you my number. And I haven’t lied about a damn thing 

Hamas attached Israel, they have every right to defend themselves and provide for their own security. And you're on her like "oh the Jews are oppressing my people" 

Super disingenuous dude

5 minutes ago, TSOL said:

Hamas attached Israel, they have every right to defend themselves and provide for their own security. And you're on her like "oh the Jews are oppressing my people" 

Super disingenuous dude

The debt has been paid and then some. When will you say enough is enough? 25,000 dead isn’t enough? 

1 minute ago, Justice said:

The debt has been paid and then some. When will you say enough is enough? 25,000 dead isn’t enough? 

I think that's up to Israel now, Hamas instigated this. There's no sympathy there  

5 minutes ago, TSOL said:

I think that's up to Israel now, Hamas instigated this. There's no sympathy there  

I’m asking you. Not Israel. 

22 minutes ago, TSOL said:

At least Israel is fighting fair with a uniformed military 

And you call me disingenuous? Lol you’re a real hoot 

5 hours ago, Justice said:

We sending billions in aide and weapons there too? 

I cited an article about the ignoring of the Sudanese slaughter. 

You completely dismissed it, confirming the point of the article.

• Like (+1) 2

The 2,000-pound bombs feature prominently in attacks on the perimeter of Gaza City, the epicenter of the Israeli military operation in October and much of November. Israel's ground forces eventually laid siege to the city in early November.

ttps://www.cnn.com/gaza-israel-big-bombs/index.html#:~:text=Extensive big bomb attacks around,the city in early November.

12 hours ago, Justice said:

I’m asking you. Not Israel. 

Hey guy if Palestine had the firepower Israel has, would Israel exist as a country? The answer is no of course not......so just stop all of your non sense.

1 hour ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

Hey guy if Palestine had the firepower Israel has, would Israel exist as a country? The answer is no of course not......so just stop all of your non sense.

I’m not gonna pretend to know what arsenal the entire Middle East possesses but Israel is still standing regardless. 

29 minutes ago, Justice said:

I’m not gonna pretend to know what arsenal the entire Middle East possesses but Israel is still standing regardless. 

Great, but you didn't answer the question because you already know the answer. If Palestine had the capability to wipe Isreal off the map, they would no questions asked.

Just now, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

Great, but you didn't answer the question because you already know the answer. If Palestine had the capability to wipe Isreal off the map, they would no questions asked.

I did answer it but you lack comprehension skills 

6 minutes ago, yall said:

What about them?

Lots of questions. I live in Florida. If I were to do something like that the city would force me to fill it with concrete on my own dime. If I refuse they will fine me. If I don’t pay they will put a lien on my property. Is NY state different?

Are they gonna investigate those tunnels? And if not, why?

Why are there mattresses underneath there?

Why isn’t this being covered on CNN and Fox?

2 minutes ago, Justice said:

Lots of questions. I live in Florida. If I were to do something like that the city would force me to fill it with concrete on my own dime. If I refuse they will fine me. If I don’t pay they will put a lien on my property. Is NY state different?

Are they gonna investigate those tunnels? And if not, why?

Why are there mattresses underneath there?

Why isn’t this being covered on CNN and Fox?

Huh?

2 minutes ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

Well then spell it out for me wise one...and u didn't answer, you just deflected.

Israel would still be standing if Palestine had those weapons. They’re surrounded by enemies with those weapons and Israel still remains. 

11 minutes ago, Doc said:

Huh?

The tunnel under the synagogue in NYC

2 minutes ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

So it's all isreals fault, got it.

Trolling again. No. You’re just stupid. 

What the hell happened to this place. There used to be some signs of intelligence around here. I guess they’re all gone. I’m surrounded by morons. 

2 minutes ago, Justice said:

Trolling again. No. You’re just stupid. 

What the hell happened to this place. There used to be some signs of intelligence around here. I guess they’re all gone. I’m surrounded by morons. 

Yup, you're the smartest guy in this thread. Congratulations!!