Israel and the Slaughter in Gaza

2 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

No.

Just ... No.

I know. I know. I know. Let’s all play this pretend game where Dammi Falastini is a wicked song but all this other trash is ok. Let’s all act like Melissa Barrera wasn’t fired from Scream 7 for speaking up for Palestinians. Let’s all act like Susan Sarandon wasn’t dropped by her agents for doing the same. Let’s all act like in a country where you can make fun of God and the president but they aren’t planning to make speech against Israel and Zionism hate speech. Let’s all pretend this isn’t happening. 

5 minutes ago, yall said:

He can't help himself. Tries to say the right things, but those types of people can't hide their true self for very long without something leaking out.

Truth bother you? People are losing their jobs over supporting Palestine. You’re ok with that though huh? 

2 minutes ago, Justice said:

I know. I know. I know. Let’s all play this pretend game where Dammi Falastini is a wicked song but all this other trash is ok. Let’s all act like Melissa Barrera wasn’t fired from Scream 7 for speaking up for Palestinians. Let’s all act like Susan Sarandon wasn’t dropped by her agents for doing the same. Let’s all act like in a country where you can make fun of God and the president but they aren’t planning to make speech against Israel and Zionism hate speech. Let’s all pretend this isn’t happening. 

Truth bother you? People are losing their jobs over supporting Palestine. You’re ok with that though huh? 

No they aren't. People are losing their jobs for saying the same stupid stuff that you do. Like it was an inside job or that "they" control everything.

Probably why you're so concerned. Someone might shitcan you if they saw the nonsense you spew. ;)

• Like (+1) 1

What’s funny is none of you can dispute these things because they’re all facts. Every single one of those things happened. These ppl lost their jobs. Mohammed Assaf is losing revenue because his song supports Palestine. Then Israelis had the nerve to copy his song and make it about Israel. 

2 minutes ago, yall said:

No they aren't. People are losing their jobs for saying the same stupid stuff that you do. Like it was an inside job or that "they" control everything.

Probably why you're so concerned. Someone might shitcan you if they saw the nonsense you spew. ;)

Can’t be cancelled or fired. Jokes on you. I own real estate, pal. Wish you could cancel me huh? 

• Eyeroll 1

1 minute ago, Justice said:

What’s funny is none of you can dispute these things because they’re all facts. Every single one of those things happened. These ppl lost their jobs. Mohammed Assaf is losing revenue because his song supports Palestine. Then Israelis had the nerve to copy his song and make it about Israel. 

Can’t be cancelled or fired. Jokes on you. I own real estate, pal. Wish you could cancel me huh? 

I don't know you nor do I care. You seem like a racist idiot with a passing grasp on the English language.

More like pity. 

• Agree 1

spyglass quietly dropped Melissa Barrera as the star of the next “Scream” film, sources say, due to her social media posts that referred to Israel as a “colonized” land and floated an antisemitic trope that Jews control the media, writing: “Western media only shows the [Israeli] side. Why do they do that, I will let you deduce for yourself.”

Across town, the agency’s fiercest rival, CAA, was dealing with a crisis. Maha Dakhil, one of its top agents, had ignited a firestorm with her Instagram posts, including one that said, “What’s more heartbreaking than witnessing genocide? Witnessing the denial that genocide is happening.” (She later apologized.) In response, Dakhil was relieved of her duties as co-chief the motion pictures department, though she was allowed to remain an agent

CAA agent Maha Dakhil has resigned from the agency’s internal board after making controversial comments on social media regarding Israel. She is also is stepping away from her leadership duties as co-head of the motion pictures department

The Oscar-winning actor attended several rallies in support of Palestine and drew criticism for saying: “There are a lot of people afraid of being Jewish at this time, and are getting a taste of what it feels like to be a Muslim in this country.” - Surandon

Good old freedom of speech

Edited by Tommy Callahan

I’m not Floyd Mayweather. I don’t dance. These things are real. They are happening all around and I’m supposed to be quiet about it because y’all think it’s antisemitism? I have nothing against Jewish people. I have zero hatred in my heart. But I’m no fool either. I’m not easily brainwashed. We live in a society where people can’t define what a man or a woman is anymore. Be what you want to be idgaf but I can still think and feel how I want to. 

4 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

spyglass quietly dropped Melissa Barrera as the star of the next “Scream” film, sources say, due to her social media posts that referred to Israel as a “colonized” land and floated an antisemitic trope that Jews control the media, writing: “Western media only shows the [Israeli] side. Why do they do that, I will let you deduce for yourself.”

Across town, the agency’s fiercest rival, CAA, was dealing with a crisis. Maha Dakhil, one of its top agents, had ignited a firestorm with her Instagram posts, including one that said, “What’s more heartbreaking than witnessing genocide? Witnessing the denial that genocide is happening.” (She later apologized.) In response, Dakhil was relieved of her duties as co-chief the motion pictures department, though she was allowed to remain an agent

CAA agent Maha Dakhil has resigned from the agency’s internal board after making controversial comments on social media regarding Israel. She is also is stepping away from her leadership duties as co-head of the motion pictures department

The Oscar-winning actor attended several rallies in support of Palestine and drew criticism for saying: “There are a lot of people afraid of being Jewish at this time, and are getting a taste of what it feels like to be a Muslim in this country.” - Surandon

Good old freedom of speech

Ain’t so free 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

5 minutes ago, yall said:

I don't know you nor do I care. You seem like a racist idiot with a passing grasp on the English language.

More like pity. 

I don’t hate anyone. Believe me if you want to or not. Idgaf. 

Just now, Tiberius said:

"Antisemitism" is used against anything that is not 100% pro-anything Israel does 

Word 

Yes. we live in a society where people can say what they want.

and when they say hateful things that attach negative stereotypes to an entire group of people, people can identify them for what they are.

It's very free if one can do it and deal with the results of it. either good, or negative.

Just now, Tommy Callahan said:

and when they say hateful things that attach negative stereotypes to an entire group of people, people can identify them for what they are.

You mean all these people calling for genocide against the Palestinians?  

1 minute ago, Tommy Callahan said:

Hateful? Lol 

• Eyeroll 1

I’ll accept any and all of your accusations if you can prove to me Dammi Falastini is any more hateful than 1000s of other songs out there against all types of ppl and deserves to be banned. I dare you

1 minute ago, Tommy Callahan said:

All?  where?  any references?

Are you really this stupid? 

• Eyeroll 1

2 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

I'm not up for proving some strawman.

So no references. 

I'm not up for proving some strawman.

So, no references. 

We got Stevie wonder here this whole time and we ain’t even know it? Lol 

• Eyeroll 1

4 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

Still nothing.

its pretty easy to quote it if its actually here.

On 12/4/2023 at 12:11 PM, Irv said:

C'mon already.  Will somebody, anybody nuke Gaza?  Enough playing around.  

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

You mean all these people calling for genocide against the Palestinians?  

Shouldn't you and others focus their ire and anger on the guy in the White House and the usual war-loving cast of characters in Congress supporting anything and everything the Israeli's do while supplying lots of weapons, direct, and indirect support, and outside of some weak comments, about advising restraint which they simply ignore, leading US government support of the genocide you claim is happening? 

• Like (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

It's very free if one can do it and deal with the results of it. either good, or negative.

If I came across like I’m aiming that at an entire group of people I’d like to apologize. There are so many wonderful Jewish people out there. I’d never disparage an entire race. 

Edited by Justice
  • Like (+1) 2

9 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Shouldn't you and others focus their ire and anger on the guy in the White House and the usual war-loving cast of characters in Congress supporting anything and everything the Israeli's do while supplying lots of weapons, direct, and indirect support, and outside of some weak comments, about advising restraint which they simply ignore, leading US government support of the genocide you claim is happening? 

Biden isn't supporting everything the Israelis do. They are going to attack their neighbors and Biden got a cease fire, hostages freed and force to deter the conflict from getting wider. How terrible! 

Meanwhile the GOP is trying to hand Ukraine over to Putin because he illegally supports their election campaign 

• Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

@Tommy Callahan

By Chantal Da Silva

TEL AVIV — As Israel's assault on the Gaza Strip intensifies, so has the rhetoric from some members of the country's government.

From raising the idea of dropping an atomic bomb on Gaza to ensuring that the present crisis results in a “Nakba 2023," a number of right-wing ministers have made public comments that compound the fears some have for the 2.3 million Palestinians in the enclave.

Israeli MP Says It Clearly for World to Hear: 'Erase All of Gaza From the Face of the Earth'

"Still questioning a genocidal intent?" asked one human rights campaigner.

JULIA CONLEY

Nov 01, 2023

I can go on and on but what would be the point? There’s plenty of this on both sides. 

Just now, aristocrat said:

Is the fake hospital bombing on it?

I don’t expect you to read and memorize every post but I was one of the first people to dispute the hospital was damaged enough to kill 500 people. So this comment means nothing to me. I know Hamas lies. I also know the Israeli lies. 

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Tiberius said:

He's just a crazy person. A MAGA moron 

Sad.  All these IDF and Israeli citizens lives in jeopardy when they could just push a button.  Ka-Boom!  Problem solved.  Melt the place.  This would never have happened with Trump in power.  Two completely avoidable wars.  Soon to be three, under dopey Biden's mismanagement.    Now our grandkids will have to deal with these idiots when it could be ended for all time with one bomb.  What a mess.

Edited by Irv
  • Shocked 1

2 hours ago, Irv said:

Sad.  All these IDF and Israeli citizens lives in jeopardy when they could just push a button.  Ka-Boom!  Problem solved.  Melt the place.  This would never have happened with Trump in power.  Two completely avoidable wars.  Soon to be three, under dopey Biden's mismanagement.    Now our grandkids will have to deal with these idiots when it could be ended for all time with one bomb.  What a mess.

I don’t know why you have such a hard time comprehending, but we are only supporting an ally in these wars. We are not directly involved.

Joe Biden was the president that pulled us out of Afghanistan

3 minutes ago, Andy1 said:

Only Irv, from his couch half a world away, wants to push the button on Palestine. I’m confidant that Israel doesn’t want to do that for many reasons including radioactive contamination of their own lands. 

For irv to make that statement, he has no understanding of what happens after, and then the weapon goes off prevailing wins, and contamination that could easily get blown right into your own country

these countries are in very close proximity to each other

Once you use a nuke never put that genie back in the bottle

• Haha (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Andy1 said:

Only Irv, from his couch half a world away, wants to push the button on Palestine. I’m confidant that Israel doesn’t want to do that for many reasons including radioactive contamination of their own lands. 

No state solution?

• Shocked 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

12 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

I don’t know why you have such a hard time comprehending, but we are only supporting an ally in these wars. We are not directly involved.

Not directly involved?  From what perspective?  

Hamas?  Palestine? Iran? Israel? 

By any objective measure, we are directly involved. 

• Like (+1) 2