Israel and the Slaughter in Gaza

1 minute ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Wow… hoping for an analogous suicide by cop ending to participation in an anonymous political chat forum board.  

Is that a candidate for he most depressing post ever written here? 

No you’ve got all of the bottom 10. It’s almost like you try to be stupid but I’m confident you don’t. Sad. 

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

21 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

That was before a pos con insulted me spontaneously and poorly behind my back. Oh and top shelf tenhigh decided to call me cheap for no apparent reason. 

Since you edited - if the insult sent you into such a tizzy was it, in fact, done poorly? Seems like it might have hit the mark rather squarely. Kudos to the insulter for a well-played effort. Either way, all my best to you as you navigate the internet. Doesn’t seem like it will end well. Armin Van Buuren Cup GIF by Fuse

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, JDHillFan said:

Since you edited - if the insult sent you into such a tizzy was it, in fact, done poorly? Seems like it might have hit the mark rather squarely. Kudos to the insulter for a well-played effort. Either way, all my best to you as you navigate the internet. Doesn’t seem like it will end well. Armin Van Buuren Cup GIF by Fuse

How many times do I need to tell you that you’re the opposite of intelligent. What you think is in fact the opposite of reality

• Eyeroll 1

I guess there is no new news in Gaza or Israel hence all this childish keyboard warrioring going on. Wow.  Its a terrible look.

guess I can understand how  situation like this would make folks chippy.  One thing I do know. Is that there is ZERO moderation happening in this thread or PPP in general.  zippo nada None. Any rumors of such I am not buying at all. 

Please be better. *sad muppy*

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

No you’ve got all of the bottom 10. It’s almost like you try to be stupid but I’m confident you don’t. Sad. 

Ok well…. Seems like you’re in a bad place today so I hope you aren’t having real issues. Clearly the banter is hitting you differently right now. 

• Agree 3

Is that a candidate for he most depressing post ever written here? 

👆Same guy👇

21 hours ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

oh my but what about the 3 gender dysphoric kids that will have a bad day at school

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

11 minutes ago, muppy said:

I guess there is no new news in Gaza or Israel hence all this childish keyboard warrioring going on. Wow.  Its a terrible look.

guess I can understand how  situation like this would make folks chippy.  One thing I do know. Is that there is ZERO moderation happening in this thread or PPP in general.  zippo nada None. Any rumors of such I am not buying at all. 

Please be better. *sad muppy*

Nah. I’m enjoying this and it’s just dessert   A bit too easy. 

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever
  • Dislike 1

ISIS either must have influenced through videos this group or members from it--both Sunni--came to Hamas and made it even worse. There are stories of Hamas invaders that did't do anything to the people they met. Women served them food and they left. Maybe that's why death toll wasn't much higher

5 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

I applaud him for bucking the moral equivalency of his party left extremists and taking a correctly outraged position on this topic, even if it is likely just to shore up the center and not real or principled. 

Edited by Over 29 years of fanhood
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 2

I applaud him for bucking the moral equivalency of his far left extremists and taking a correctly outraged position on this topic, even if it is likely to shore up the cd yet and not real. 

Bucking what? Oh, is that what they are saying on Fox? Most Dems support Hamas? 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

Ya, and? He didn't during Obama's presidency either, so? 

I'm not going to get in the middle of a Trump v Obama kerfuffle but...dude, are you freaking kidding me?

In 2014, Russia annexed a little place called Crimea (part of UKR) then followed that up by taking over all of the Donbas (part of UKR).

All using Russian troops. Euromaidan movement? Yanukovych? Little Green Men?

Please tell me you've heard something about this, given that it was literally the start of the goddamn UKR-RF War.

Pretty sure Obama was POTUS in 2014. And I think (maybe I'm wrong!) Putin was RF president in 2014.

Uggh. Enough of this thread. Driving me nuts!!

54 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Not positive, but don't think that's a tank, more like a self propelled 155mm howitzer 

On the positive side: you are absolutely correct on this one.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

You tread lightly too. Topshelf. Better call Irv. Actually wouldn’t mind being booted. Place is full of depressing,  ignorant cons
  U know the term “death by police”. This would be death by Irv. Now that’s funny

Boot you?  How would I stay entertained?  Maybe we could do a little less with the name calling.  That just makes you look bad.   And you have good points 3% of the time.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

There are stories of Hamas invaders that did't do anything to the people they met. Women served them food and they left. Maybe that's why death toll wasn't much higher

Those are the nice Hamas. How come we only ever hear about the mean Hamas that hacks babies to pieces?

The people they met……good lord. 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♀️🤦

• Like (+1) 1

48 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

He fought Hamas as a young peurto Rican Palestinian with his bare hands in Scranton 

If you have a problem figuring out whether you’re for me or Hamas, then you ain’t black, Amtrak ridin', big rig drivin', young, tuition forgivin', bike fallin', speech flubbin', trippin', droolin' lyin' Puerto Rican Palestinian!

BLM.jpg

Edited by Irv
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 2